BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] European Championship France 2016

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Thank god Ukraine remembered they were in a competitive match after the first twenty five minutes, they were on course for a hammering.

Half time came at just the right moment for Germany, of course.

Ukraine and German fans fighting before the game. French 'Ultras' also attacked Northern Irish and Polish... But let's all blame the English.

And yet barely any news outlets covering it. I expect it doesn't suit their agenda, or that of the French authorities.

Madness of UEFA to place England in Marseille in the first place.

• Backroom

Germany leading 1-0 late in the game pick off Ukraine on the counter to score 2-0.

Can't help but think it's what we would have done with Vardy on not Milner

Germany won 2-0 and totally dominated possession however they could have conceded two or three against a pretty poor ukraine side. Not that convinced by anyone yet as it stands.

Croatia look quality. A lot of good teams in the tournament. It could be a real cracker.

Germany won 2-0 and totally dominated possession however they could have conceded two or three against a pretty poor ukraine side. Not that convinced as it stands.

So played badly and won...?

And dominated possession - and scored two goals.

I'd take that!

You would think that a win and a draw would be enough to get through to last 16. There's hope yet!

Yes I think 4 points would almost certainly be enough, in England's case - but we must surely be confident of beating Wales and Slovakia??

You would hope so. Wales were lucky tbh

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so WWWM. They scuffed one in after being on the back foot after the equalizer. Meanwhile we hit the post and got suckered after dominating almost the entire game.

England, Germany and Croatia have been the stand out teams for me so far.

• Backroom

Germany leading 1-0 late in the game pick off Ukraine on the counter to score 2-0.

Can't help but think it's what we would have done with Vardy on not Milner

Depends, if it was Sterling putting in the cross he probably would have run it out of play first, or tripped over.

Toni Kroos is such a top player. He's getting far too much freedom mind, still, great to watch.

So what are you trying to say pal, Rovers should sign him? ;)

I cant seem to recall, if there were any trouble at the World Cup in South Africa, by English fans. I could be mistaken though, but this just seem like the Russian fans are only there to cause problems. Unless of course the English fans were afraid of South Africa, and behaved themselves :D

Having watched Ozzy , biff & Eddie instead I've not seen any euros thus far . Just read about the Irish lad dying awful news . Has it been bad as it says for Hoolies . I heard that we are being threatened with being kicked out ? Why ?

• Moderation Lead

Having watched Ozzy , biff & Eddie instead I've not seen any euros thus far . Just read about the Irish lad dying awful news . Has it been bad as it says for Hoolies . I heard that we are being threatened with being kicked out ? Why ?

Re getting kicked out, it's most likely an empty threat I'd say.

There has been a hell of a lot of provocation and a lot of the English lads were merely defending themselves for the most part. Our media were quicker to throw our fans under the bus than condemn Russian fans that rushed England fans at the end of the game, horrible.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36515213

Its just a pity that Piers Morgan, Andy Burnham and that idiot Martin Samuel and his press mates decided it had to be England fans causing the majority of the trouble, despite no 'form' on that front for years and years.

Yes they threw bottles, yes they defended themselves when attacked Thursday night by locals and tried to fight back against the Russians, but for those 3 in particular to blame our own fans is an absolute disgrace.

Disgusting, ill informed clueless ***** :angry2:

Archived