BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Official: Paul Lambert Appointed Blackburn Rovers Manager

DE.

I just hope if he feels the likes of Lowe and Williamson has a place in his plans that some fans don't abruptly turn on him.

Let the manager manage, and the supporters support.

I think there is a big difference between Lowe and Williamson.

My gut feel is Lowe will become a very big player for us now he has a proper Manager and not a kiddie's trainer in charge.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To misquote Twain ... I notice that reports of Shaws imminent demise were greatly exaggerated. In fact it could be argued that having worked with Irvine and Kelly at Preston he may have been instrumental in putting the dream team together. Food for thought.

Are you in lust again Chaddy ?

:D

haha.

In a week all/most Rovers fans gone from being angry and negative to being so positive and happy.

Looking very forward to the Preston game and seeing how Paul Lambert will set up for the Preston game.

will he play 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1/4/3/3 or 4-diamond shape midfield-2?

Sounds like he will attack teams

To misquote Twain ... I notice that reports of Shaws imminent demise were greatly exaggerated. In fact it could be argued that having worked with Irvine and Kelly at Preston he may have been instrumental in putting the dream team together. Food for thought.

And he wore a tie for the presser

haha.

In a week all/most Rovers fans gone from being angry and negative to being so positive and happy.

Looking very forward to the Preston game and seeing how Paul Lambert will set up for the Preston game.

will he play 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1/4/3/3 or 4-diamond shape midfield-2?

Sounds like he will attack teams

What have you learned from that Chaddy ?

I mean your assumption that willowe will be frozen out.

No No,

you assumed that, I was assuming that Paul Lambert would make him a player or ditch him.

The power of positivity you see.

Feel the force earthling

Hopefully this appointment signifies the end of a losing streak to Burnley as well!

According to the mutants down the road Lambert is a busted flush, he's more dour than Bowyer, Bowyer was more likely to get us promoted, his achievements only amount to the same as Coyle's, we are £20m overspent so will be embargoed again, he's going to sell Rhodes and he will ditch us for a bigger job and he will get us relegated in 2017. Oh and they are guaranteed to beat us with Lambert.

Amazing how fans of a team looking good for promotion can suddenly be so defensive about lowly Rovers.

Dyche is their manager forever apparently. Would be fantastic if he got offered a PL job and they ended up with a Laws-a-like cheap substitute.

According to the mutants down the road Lambert is a busted flush, he's more dour than Bowyer, Bowyer was more likely to get us promoted, his achievements only amount to the same as Coyle's, we are £20m overspent do will be embargoed again, he's going to sell Rhodes and he will ditch us for a bigger job and he will get us relegated in 2017.

Dyche is their manager forever apparently. Would be fantastic if he got offered a PL job and they ended up with a Laws-a-like cheap substitute.

Or better still, coco

According to the mutants down the road Lambert is a busted flush, he's more dour than Bowyer, Bowyer was more likely to get us promoted, his achievements only amount to the same as Coyle's, we are £20m overspent so will be embargoed again, he's going to sell Rhodes and he will ditch us for a bigger job and he will get us relegated in 2017. Oh and they are guaranteed to beat us with Lambert.

Amazing how fans of a team looking good for promotion can suddenly be so defensive about lowly Rovers.

Not for me. Unlike them, I'd rather beat our rivals when their at their best with dyche in charge.

Not for me. Unlike them, I'd rather beat our rivals when their at their best with dyche in charge.

I'd like that too but I do look forward to the day when they screw it up and get someone like Paul Ince in charge. The delusion amongst their fans is ludicrous.

• Backroom

Sounds like they are trying to convince themselves of that. I have no doubt they would have loved for us to keep Bowyer, but tough luck dingles. Enjoy your time in the sun, fail to get up this season and it ain't gonna last.

Archived