BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Club Finance Stuff

awhom111

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting us out of the embargo, appointing a real management team at last, apparently making funds available to PL for the up-coming transfer window can all be seen as positive steps by Venkys.

But they might equally be the last desperate throw of the dice by the owners to get us back in the EPL so they can get as much of their money back as possible.

Thats OK if it works, I'll be delighted to see the baxk of them. I'll never trust them though and the problem will be if it doesn't work, more or less immediately.

In no way are they committed to Rovers.

• 2 weeks later...

Was talking to a help desk geezer yesterday. He is Pune , he was ( as all Pune apperently ) of the opinion that the slum dogs are loved here. He got corrected and was telling his mates.

Wow. Might have been best to keep it to yourself, Abs. Imagine how they would have treated Rovers if they didn't think that all the fans loved them?? :huh:

I think JAL is making reference to an agent who used to live in Blackburn and would be known to lots of people who were involved in the local football scene. He has represented Orr and Varney and, as a good agent should do he got good deals for them after recommending both players knowing that Rovers were in the market for players in their positions. What JAL fails to mention is that the same guy brought us Samba and Kalanic. And the agent has NO players in the first team squad now. He may still have a few academy players.

Some managers prefer/will only deal with certain agents and I honestly don't have a clue if Lambert does or not.

Ah, right, so does JAL think this agent represents Duffy? That would explain his irrational and microscopic analysis of every movement the big fella makes on the park, particularly when he does something that isn't textbook perfect!

The penny has dropped!

Ah, right, so does JAL think this agent represents Duffy? That would explain his irrational and microscopic analysis of every movement the big fella makes on the park, particularly when he does something that isn't textbook perfect!

The penny has dropped!

You having a laugh as big Duffy gifts the opponents another goal, game after game, after game, and no I don't know who his agent.

You having a laugh as big Duffy gifts the opponents another goal, game after game, after game, and no I don't know who his agent is. But as Arbitro's agent is a devout Evertonian and Duffy came from Everton along with Forrester he must have some sort of connection one would think Afterall he used Rovers money to help set up his client Bradley as an agent.

Yes, it is clear to everyone that the biggest problem facing Rovers at the moment is the constant shipping of goals, left right and (particularly) centre. Change the record JAL, we've 'shipped' 4 in the last 8 games. A massive swing and a miss from you I'm afraid.

Yes, it is clear to everyone that the biggest problem facing Rovers at the moment is the constant shipping of goals, left right and (particularly) centre. Change the record JAL, we've 'shipped' 4 in the last 8 games. A massive swing and a miss from you I'm afraid.

Highlighting a weakness that needs to improve that's all glad to be of help.

You having a laugh as big Duffy gifts the opponents another goal, game after game, after game, and no I don't know who his agent is. But as Arbitro's agent is a devout Evertonian and Duffy came from Everton along with Forrester he must have some sort of connection one would think Afterall he used Rovers money to help set up his client Bradley as an agent.

Pure speculation and potentially libellous. You are using your opinion as fact and that can be dangerous on a public forum.

Highlighting a weakness that needs to improve that's all glad to be of help.

Except you aren't highlighting it - you are exaggerating it beyond the recognition of most reasonable observers, and that is without even seeing the games. Good work. If that is your description of helping I wouldn't like to see your methods for hindering.

Except you aren't highlighting it - you are exaggerating it beyond the recognition of most reasonable observers, and that is without even seeing the games. Good work. If that is your description of helping I wouldn't like to see your methods for hindering.

Just watch the videos

how come we look better under him chaddy? when bowyer was here you backed him to the hilt 99% of the time. If things are so bad via bowyer why was he backed by you when most on here saw different.

Chaddy's under Lambert now

• 4 weeks later...

With the Rhodes money and his wage off the books, along with all the other sales and Shaw leaving - our finances must be looking better?!

Saw that our match against west ham or liverpool is televised which gets us £247k.

Things looking up.

Archived