BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dunny

He's already got his own thread. Constantly adding a Y to his name is hardly any different to mocking Bowyer for it. Call him by his full name he's an adult for goodness sake. "Dunny this, Dunny that" I'm bored of it. Even his bloody twitter username has it.

I posted on the Academy thread recently that Dunn's son is there. As is the son of Lucas Neill. Is this literally a case of "jobs for the boys"? Its cruel to the kids if they are there for the wrong reasons.

He's already got his own thread. Constantly adding a Y to his name is hardly any different to mocking Bowyer for it. Call him by his full name he's an adult for goodness sake. "Dunny this, Dunny that" I'm bored of it. Even his bloody twitter username has it.

I posted on the Academy thread recently that Dunn's son is there. As is the son of Lucas Neill. Is this literally a case of "jobs for the boys"? Its cruel to the kids if they are there for the wrong reasons.

Calm down love.

OK I've calmed down forgive me the occasional outburst. :lol:

As I said though he already had his own thread. Hardly a shock if he's managed to blag himself a job at Brockhall is it?

never said it was a shock just passing on info that most rovers fans would be interested in. As for calling him Dunny how many rovers fans refer to him as David Dunn- christ sake no wonder people dont bother

OK I've calmed down forgive me the occasional outburst. :lol:

As I said though he already had his own thread. Hardly a shock if he's managed to blag himself a job at Brockhall is it?

You've posted some quite interesting stuff recently, then you come out with that sh1t.

You don't really help yourself.

I posted on the Academy thread recently that Dunn's son is there. As is the son of Lucas Neill. Is this literally a case of "jobs for the boys"?

yes it really is these days. There's not an Academy around without sons of the academy managers or players here and there. Your name buys you time in the academy....young Lucas junior will be afforded more time than the local plumbers lad who they just get rid of whilst always licking the backside of the ex pro. Look at young grayson in the u21....I've watched him in school/Academy games for the last few years and I know for certain better players were let go or weren't promoted as fast.if he's as good as we've got, we're fooked. Daddy will always get him a game anyway. ...look at Brucey and his lad....joke

That Frank Lampard Jnr and his 'connections'. Disgrace...........and as for that Kasper Schmeichel .....

Not to mention Jamie Redknapp....

Its been going on in football since time immemorial. We had two under Dalglish and Harford called, funnily enough, Dalglish and Harford.

I was happy with him starting his coaching career here, but leaving to go into management should've been the end of that.

He's proven himself unreliable so why on earth do we want him? Is this related to John Filan leaving?

heard tonight from a good friend of dunnys that he is now a member of the youth coaching staff. good luck to dunny

If he is then good luck to him.

Dunn must have impressed Lambert when he was talking to Lambert on BBC Radio Lancs after a game.

Wonder after that moment whether Lambert and Dunn had a conversation after that interview about Rovers and the future going forward

Dunn must have impressed Lambert when he was talking to Lambert on BBC Radio Lancs after a game.

Wonder after that moment whether Lambert and Dunn had a conversation after that interview about Rovers and the future going forward

:lol::lol::lol:

As if Lambert would hire someone based on that! If you're somehow right though maybe Andy Bayes impressed him too and he's going to be the new chief scout.

If this coaching staff position is true (expect it is) Dunn probably put in a call to Brockhall the second he was fired.

As for Filan its personal reasons and he was Under 21 assistant manager. So Dunn won't be the new goalkeeping coach lol.

:lol::lol::lol:

As if Lambert would hire someone based on that! If you're somehow right though maybe Andy Bayes impressed him too and he's going to be the new chief scout.

If this coaching staff position is true (expect it is) Dunn probably put in a call to Brockhall the second he was fired.

As for Filan its personal reasons and he was Under 21 assistant manager. So Dunn won't be the new goalkeeping coach lol.

I'm sure Lambert would have had a longer conversation with Dunn

Vinjay, you sail close to the wind at times but that is one of the poorest posts you've made since you came back.

Not to mention Jamie Redknapp....

Its been going on in football since time immemorial. We had two under Dalglish and Harford called, funnily enough, Dalglish and Harford.

The ultimate in nepotism, has them Charlton brothers. Just because Jack was a good centre half, suddenly his brother Robert is handed a world cup winners medal. He even had the cheek to be the record goal scorer for England, until recently. Something fishy is going on!

Archived