BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham At Home

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In no way did Graham and Brown cause Fulham hell let's put the record straight for the few dreamers that may beg to differ - Fulham where very poor nowhere near as good as Hull.

That's your opinion Jal.

Brown and Graham caused problems all night with their work rate, pressing and their movement. That was clear to see from being at the game and watching the game back on Rovers player

Hull are the best team in this league by a mile and their side is mostly PL quality. experience players But Fulham played very well on Saturday against QPR and got a very good win

Potential QPR summer target?

That's is a worry, that Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink targets him this summer

In no way did Graham and Brown cause Fulham hell let's put the record straight for the few dreamers that may beg to differ - Fulham where very poor nowhere near as good as Hull.

Graham and Brown wouldnt cause Darwen problems...

brown put in a shift last night but time and time again he proved he isn't good enougth and has very little football talent and zero percent footballing brain as for Graham same as and got lucky with the goal after an abysmal effort a few moments earlier....

But some cracking performances elsewhere in the side including Bennett...MOM for me defo Ben Marshall

Any credit for anyone after a clean sheet and three goals scored? Job done in my book. No point over engineering the detail in a hugely important game were we would all have taken a scrappy 1-0 pre-match.

Very impressive performance with so many recent additions and selection changes, operating under a significant amount of pressure. We were all feeling it and getting niggly. To come out three zip and to have the luxury to be able to enjoy the last 20 mins an added bonus.

How many times have Brown and Graham played together Jal? No one's pretending they are Shearer and Sutton. Mark my words Bowyers bunch of freeloaders have had their cards marked. They aren't good enough, nor hungry enough, or professional enough and Lambert won't tolerate it. We've got half a new team already and he only had a four week window. We've gone backwards employing under qualified clowns for years and at last have someone we can trust and believe in.

That's your opinion Jal.

Brown and Graham caused Fulham all night with their work rate, pressing and their movement. That was clear to see from being at the game and watching the game back on Rovers player

Hull are the best team in this league by a mile and their side is mostly PL quality. experience players But Fulham played very well on Saturday against QPR and got a very good win

That's is a worry, that Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink targets him this summer

Brown and Graham caused Fulham....caused what ????

That's your opinion Jal.

Brown and Graham caused Fulham all night with their work rate, pressing and their movement. That was clear to see from being at the game and watching the game back on Rovers player

r

Fulham have only won two games in their last seventeen games and it was there for all to see.

In no way and being witness did Graham and Brown cause Fulham problems.

Chris Brown should be nowhere near Blackburn Rovers football club ...so slow, so lacking in ability, is he.

Evans looked more on his toes and so did Duffy from previous games that I'd witnessed them play in previously

Fulham have only won two games in their last seventeen games and it was there for all to see.

Chris Brown should be nowhere near Blackburn Rovers football club ...so slow, so lacking in ability, is he.

Evans looked more on his toes and so did Duffy from previous games that I'd witnessed them play in previously

Jal, I rather to a manager's view on their performance who is proven winner with top flight experience and was good player than yourself Jal.

It was very clear to see the problems that Graham and Brown caused Fulham all night long.

True. Jason Steele kept strolling up to the halfway line too did you notice that? What a fool leaving his net completely unguarded there's been much better keepers at Rovers. Thank goodness Fulham kept missing the empty goal.

That would have been good if Pedro hadn't already done this... funny and preemptive!

Sorry, didn't see it,

Maybe I should stick to something else

:D

yoda is the Amy Schumer of BRFCC.

You sure about that,

they do have Specsavers in Hamshire don't they

:D

Jal, I rather to a manager's view on their performance who is proven winner with top flight experience and was good player than yourself Jal.

It was very clear to see the problems that Graham and Brown caused Fulham all night long.

Get back on your play station young fella your mis information is unwelcome !

Graham and Brown wouldnt cause Darwen problems...

brown put in a shift last night but time and time again he proved he isn't good enougth and has very little football talent and zero percent footballing brain as for Graham same as and got lucky with the goal after an abysmal effort a few moments earlier....

But some cracking performances elsewhere in the side including Bennett...MOM for me defo Ben Marshall

I'd be slating the keeper for his feeble attempt at Graham's goal.

Clueless post again Jal.

You really don't have a clue pal. go back to playing your Subbeteo. haha

I suggestion that you listened to our manager who is a proven at this level.

At least he was nearly right about "young fella"

Clueless post again Jal.

You really don't have a clue pal. go back to playing your Subbeteo. haha

I suggestion that you listened to our manager who is a proven at this level.

Was that the first and only win with a diamond shape against a very poor Fulham team in the league ?

Chaddy why are there less and less Rovers supporters on Ewood these days ?

Just watched the whole game back. Like I said, not getting carried away, we were nothing special, really solid at the back and worked hard in midfield. Besides the odd flash of quality from Marsh there wasn't much invention from us, hopefully Gomez will be that player though was a bit quiet last night. We need Watt to step up and add some quality and ideas up front, fair do's to Brown for putting in a shift but he isn't the answer. We need to be aspiring to promotion and Chris Brown isn't going to get us there, simple as that really. Bennett had a good game, hope he keeps that sort of form up and if he does will probably be the first on Lambert's team sheet.

Just watched the whole game back. Like I said, not getting carried away, we were nothing special, really solid at the back and worked hard in midfield. Besides the odd flash of quality from Marsh there wasn't much invention from us, hopefully Gomez will be that player though was a bit quiet last night. We need Watt to step up and add some quality and ideas up front, fair do's to Brown for putting in a shift but he isn't the answer. We need to be aspiring to promotion and Chris Brown isn't going to get us there, simple as that really. Bennett had a good game, hope he keeps that sort of form up and if he does will probably be the first on Lambert's team sheet.

Thats pretty much how it was and it was only the fact that through the opposition being poor that it allowed Rovers to win by so many.

Thats pretty much how it was and it was only the fact that through the opposition being poor that it allowed Rovers to win by so many.

Think thats a bit harsh. Rovers earned the win and wanted it more by working harder for it than Fulham, in that respect you have to give credit where credit is due. For many years I watched teams wander through our non existent midfield under GB and I always thought it looked like we never worked harder than the opposition but last night was different. I'm quite happy to keep performing that way for the rest of the season if it means we stay up but we're going to need a little bit more in the final 3rd if we want to challenge in this league.

I will accept that one swallow does not a summer make etc., but to say last night wasn't a complete, all round performance is naive.

We may not beat better teams with the same complete all round performance, as our personnel is still to be boosted to top 6 level, but every player more or less played to their current potential.

Graham is rusty in front of goal, but his work-rate and commitment despite fitness issues was more than enough to cause frequent indecision in their defence.

If we are as committed and controlling on Sunday, it will be a cracker.

No-one is saying that G & B are our 1st choice front two, so stop worrying until we see what further selection rabbits PL has to pull out of his tantalising hat.

I always say that we predominantly come on here to comment on performances so on the evidence of the last 4 matches, we are moving forwards.

At last....

I will accept that one swallow does not a summer make etc., but to say last night wasn't a complete, all round performance is naive.

We may not beat better teams with the same complete all round performance, as our personnel is still to be boosted to top 6 level, but every player more or less played to their current potential.

Graham is rusty in front of goal, but his work-rate and commitment despite fitness issues was more than enough to cause frequent indecision in their defence.

If we are as committed and controlling on Sunday, it will be a cracker.

No-one is saying that G & B are our 1st choice front two, so stop worrying until we see what further selection rabbits PL has to pull out of his tantalising hat.

I always say that we predominantly come on here to comment on performances so on the evidence of the last 4 matches, we are moving forwards.

At last....

Agree in many ways. Think/hope there is more to come from Graham, held the ball up really well. Think Lennihan has obviously yet to reach anywhere near his full potential and given his physique I think he could do more going forward. I also think there is more to come from Gomez but I think we need to play through him more for him to play at his best.

The way Gomez just slowly rolled the ball into space for Spurr, Bennett, etc to (hopefully) run onto, was mouth-watering.

The rest just have to catch up with him mentally and we'll be a force.

Class.

(Though not on the PR front as he and Watt sulked their way through a long signing session today in the Roverstore. No colours or Rovers clothing of any kind and not a word or a smile for any of the kids while we were there).

Archived