BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham At Home

Didnt he managed Villa and Norwich in the PL? Pretty sure he did

Plus didnt he played a part in Dortmund winning the Champions League in 90's???

you said he played in the top flight not ours fella...Scotlands and Germanys but not Englands....

As for Villa probably best to forget that one...a Villa fan at work hates him with a passion

what is your old Idol up too.................lol

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you said he played in the top flight not ours fella...Scotlands and Germanys but not Englands....

As for Villa probably best to forget that one...a Villa fan at work hates him with a passion

what is your old Idol up too.................lol

to be fair playing for a top German club and winning the CL proves he has done it as a player.

Villa fans are moaners, I live in the midst of them! Under Lambert they spent three weeks in the bottom 3, ask the same fans now who they want lol.

to be fair playing for a top German club and winning the CL proves he has done it as a player.

Villa fans are moaners, I live in the midst of them! Under Lambert they spent three weeks in the bottom 3, ask the same fans now who they want lol.

What do dingle impersonators know about anything

:D

Think we can file Villa fans right alongside those of Newcastle and probably West Ham. Large sections of them ALWAYS moaning as they think the big crowds they draw from huge catchment areas automatically entitles them to success and football on a par with past Brazil sides. They're painful.

People think we are bad :blink:

Since villa have proved since lambert left that there is something deeply wrong at their club, I can't see why villa fans hate him so much

They hate him because in their opinion he played negative football always going backwards and sideways.

My cousins are Villa fans and even at the bottom they wouldn't have Lambert back.

Youre right, Pedro. On Tuesday we got what we'd all been crying out for, an all out effort from every player on the pitch. We all know some of them aren't very good. We all know that a very short while ago few if any of them would have been anywhere near our first team, and perhaps not even at our club. But on Tuesday night, they all played to the best of their ability, however limited that may be, and all gave all they had. It may be the bare minimum we as fans expect, but how many times have we seen it recently? It's that that people are applauding

The thing that pleased me was that I could now see a system in work - a manager with a plan or way of playing that is the right way of playing the game. Couple that with the apparent willingness of every player on the park to buy into it. That's the foundation needed. We heard about a long term plan under Bowyer, but that wasn't really a plan, there was no pattern of play at all. I'm sure Lambert sees this as just the start. The next phase has to be to improve the quality of player.

The thing that pleased me was that I could now see a system in work - a manager with a plan or way of playing that is the right way of playing the game. Couple that with the apparent willingness of every player on the park to buy into it. That's the foundation needed. We heard about a long term plan under Bowyer, but that wasn't really a plan, there was no pattern of play at all. I'm sure Lambert sees this as just the start. The next phase has to be to improve the quality of player.

But where are the goals coming from Den?!!

We did score 3 the other night ;) Though granted, in the summer, we need a heck of an overhaul.

47er was being a bit sarcastic :)

Good teams with decent players create chances, control games and score goals. Tuesday night should have dispelled the myth that an individual's goal tally is overridingly important. We all know that now don't we?

• Moderation Lead

47er was being a bit sarcastic :)

Good teams with decent players create chances, control games and score goals. Tuesday night should have dispelled the myth that an individual's goal tally is overridingly important. We all know that now don't we?

D'oh! Not had enough coffee yet!

But where are the goals coming from Den?!!

Seven goals in four matches, five different goal scorers. :)

If we play the right kind of football and create chances, someone will stick it in the net. 22 other clubs in this division also don't have Jordan Rhodes up front and they seem to manage.

Edit: Errr....obviously I knew it was sarcasm. Just doing K-Hod a favour....

• Moderation Lead

Well its a pleasant one, everybody having a good laugh. Just like the best moments on the MB in fact!

Which reminds me----where is Gav? He's not banned is he?

Ha, OOJW asked this the other day, Gav isn't banned, just don't think he's been posting as frequently!

Archived