BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Possible Futures

Game set and match Norb :tu:

Also absolutely hilarious pal, I salute you :lol:

But despite his drivel, most posters wouldn't have gotten away with it, I have to defend him, he's actually a right nice chap believe it or not.

Which is part of the problem.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got cycling proficiency. I've also got a degree in French and German, a pace, am a qualified local preacher, have various badges from the Girls Brigade and am one of the world's greatest pedants and I still make typos and fail to punctuate properly on here.

So you are human right :)

To err is human, to forgive is divine.

Game set and match Norb :tu:

Also absolutely hilarious pal, I salute you :lol:

But despite his drivel, most posters wouldn't have gotten away with it, I have to defend him, he's actually a right nice chap believe it or not.

It's the vino it has to be, potent stuff in the wrong hands :)

Which is part of the problem.

Don't understand why people keep feeding him? me included in some small part...

13 pages so far, he's trying to get on messageboard gold through insult and controversy.

Just ignore him, he'll go away.

Don't understand why people keep feeding him? me included in some small part...

13 pages so far, he's trying to get on messageboard gold through insult and controversy.

Just ignore him, he'll go away.

Gav, why do you think this? I started this thread to expose the possible futures of the club we all profess to love. I have made my points as clear and succinct as I can, I have received a hell of a lot of personal insult in doing so, and not a lot of reasoned argument in return.

Gav, why do you think this? I started this thread to expose the possible futures of the club we all profess to love. I have made my points as clear and succinct as I can, I have received a hell of a lot of personal insult in doing so, and not a lot of reasoned argument in return.

Crocodile tears. You have done nothing but insult people!

I have never said that the owners have opted for 4. This thread was all about listing the possible futures and discussing how they could be achieved. Option 3. Is the scary one ... the total liquidation of the club ... but it seems,judging by the nihilistic attitudes of some posters on this board, they arn't overly bothered if that is the route that is followed. My view is that 4. is the most realistic path to chase ... sure, if a 21st version of Jack Walker came riding through on a white stallion and bought the club that would be the best path ... but I have been given no reason to think this is remotely possible.

The most realistic path to take is for Venkys to walk away, write off the debt and allow the 2i's/Seneca to form a consortium to salvage the wreckage.

If they were the decent family you claim them to be, the that is what they would do. If they can dispense charity to poor Indians in their region which they did not cause, then they can dispense some in this neglected area of England,to which they have brought nothing but misery which they have caused.

They won't do this of course, for whatever reason, proving they are not worthy of the respect you hold them in.

VENKYS OUT!

Crocodile tears. You have done nothing but insult people!

Sure ... I share some of the attributes of the animal you mention ... but it is it's thick skin, not tears. Not one post on this thread has increased the list of options available. It's bloody easy to shout 'Venkys Out' ... but what are people really trying to achieve? ... that is the point. What do you Stuart really want to happen in the next week? Did you really believe today that if you shouted 'Venkys Out' loud enough they would hand over the keys to the Supporters trust or some equally unqualified bunch? Really? What are you realistlicly aiming for that can maintain first class football at Ewood Park and all the infrastructure required to enable that? Who has promised you they can maintain that?

Nobody has. But we are not going forward with them here anyway so let's be rid and for a while at least, feel clean.

So how would that work? Perhaps you could call for some divine intervention.

No I couldn't. But I don't think anyone has any more of an idea what the club will look like next season with Venkys than they do without them. With or without I'd suggest we are currently in a right mess but in one case we won't feel despised, ignored,sullied by association.

You my friend have baited the entire messageboard for the past few days and drank far to much red wine.

Lets just leave it at that :tu:

No I couldn't. But I don't think anyone has any more of an idea what the club will look like next season with Venkys than they do without them. With or without I'd suggest we are currently in a right mess but in one case we won't feel despised, ignored,sullied by association.

Surely somebody who peddles myths for a hobby can come up with a better argument than that?

Sure ... I share some of the attributes of the animal you mention ... but it is it's thick skin, not tears. Not one post on this thread has increased the list of options available. It's bloody easy to shout 'Venkys Out' ... but what are people really trying to achieve? ... that is the point. What do you Stuart really want to happen in the next week? Did you really believe today that if you shouted 'Venkys Out' loud enough they would hand over the keys to the Supporters trust or some equally unqualified bunch? Really? What are you realistlicly aiming for that can maintain first class football at Ewood Park and all the infrastructure required to enable that? Who has promised you they can maintain that?

So the Supporters Trust are unqualified eh? Unlike the Fans Forum I suppose?

How come a Supporters Trust rescued Swansea? Is our's inferior? If so, joln it and improve it.(bit of irony here).

Contrary to your observations above, I and others have suggested a solution, namely a consortium of Ians/Seneca/ Supporters Trust/local business people/Council and anyone else who can help.

There is only one obstacle-----Venkys!

Therefore you are right in a sense, no-one can have a plan to force Venkys out. Because they are not decent, responsible people, we are forced to remain in this tunnel without end.

I

Archived