BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] We Are Blackburn Rovers

I think we are in danger of forgetting who we are!

The candidates we are apparently considering for manager are not commensurate with Blackburn Rovers FC, even in our lowest ebb in the early seventies.

The job advert for a conduit is also an absolute nonsense, what do you take everyone for?

Wake up or @#/? off Venkies, we are Blackburn Rovers not bloody Wycombe Wanderers! (No disrespect to Wycombe).

We demand ambition!

Get it off your chest pal. We are all keaned off. Even going into administration would be easier?

"I'd rather burn out than fade away"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are well on the way to becoming a very small club indeed. The complete tossers at the top seem hell bent on bringing it about rather than stopping it and trying to go the other way.

Listen Venkys a real wise man once said "think big....then double it" You might want to try it sometime it's what this club WAS geared for.

Aim for the stars and we might get above the clouds at least !

I hate hindsight. When you think back and consider what could have been its so gut wrenching. There was nothing stopping us being huge. Never mind the population. It was in our hands and it just never happened. Best manager in the country. Big money behind us. Big ambition to boot. Somehow, bit by bit it faded away and the good old days seem like a day dream.

Still, it's not a whim it's a life commitment. Things are shyte right now but the way I look at it is much like having a hangover. When you wake up and your the only one feeling rough it's hard work. When you wake up with a bunch of you feeling rough it's still nasty but you're all in it together and its that bit more bearable. Almost brings you together.

The sad thing is that I compare supporting rovers to being hungover.

We all feel the same pain Darrenrover.

The deepest cut Venkys have inflicted on this Club is to divide the fan base. Venkys total disregard for the supporters reflects their disrespect for Blackburn Rovers. The two are inseparable and this is the very reason why Rovers will never flourish under Venkys reign.

Simply existing, which is all Venkys are offering us, simply isn't good enough. We haven't always been successful in our 140 year history, but we have always STRIVED to be successful. Probably for the first time in our history under Venkys, we AREN'T striving to be successful. And I for one do not accept that premise.

Even hangovers clear up after a day or two though. This is like a giant boil growing on the end of your hooter but you have to wait until an NHS surgeon becomes available to lance it but the waiting list is forever. Sometimes you would just want that boil to explode on it's own and be done with it, it would leave a mess, be very very painful and you wouldn't look too great afterwards but it would be over with. The long healing process could begin.

Venkys are the ugly infectous boil on the face of BRFC

blackburn rovers is no more...them bastids have made sure its venky fc....been out tonight and got told best thing i can do is boycott because my family think im gonna hjave a coronary...thanks you horrible chicken @#/?

We all feel the same pain Darrenrover.

The deepest cut Venkys have inflicted on this Club is to divide the fan base. Venkys total disregard for the supporters reflects their disrespect for Blackburn Rovers. The two are inseparable and this is the very reason why Rovers will never flourish under Venkys reign.

Simply existing, which is all Venkys are offering us, simply isn't good enough. We haven't always been successful in our 140 year history, but we have always STRIVED to be successful. Probably for the first time in our history under Venkys, we AREN'T striving to be successful. And I for one do not accept that premise.

100%. We should rage against this premise and actively boycott if the next few weeks actually confirm the same downward path...

blackburn rovers is no more...them bastids have made sure its venky fc....been out tonight and got told best thing i can do is boycott because my family think im gonna hjave a coronary...thanks you horrible chicken @#/?

It's bastiges ABBEY,

lousy cork sucking bastiges, we should be stuffing chickens up their iceholes

We could easily have been what west ham and stoke are now if they hadn't come along, especially with this new TV deal, makes me weep

I don't think we would. We'd likely still be in the Premier League, due to sensible management and steady managerial appointments, but more like a West Brom or Sunderland situation. Treading water in the bottom half and fighting relegation most seasons.

Stoke and West Ham have spent big money that even with the new deal the Walker Trust would not have allowed us to spend. We'd have had no external investment, whereas Sullivan at West Ham and Coates at Stoke have put fortunes in from their own bank to further their clubs.

They've managed to convince everyone that Rovers was a burden on them and draining them financially. I don't know how that is possible given the tv money on offer and the shrewd management of the club and lack of spending on new players.

As I posted in the protest thread

start singing brothers and sisters to the tune of the Killers 'Human'

We’ve given them enough notice
Now we are finally at the line
of the platform ‘NO SURRENDER’
They have to go they’ve had their time

We are getting nervous
As we see the open trapdoor
Open our eyes - feel our hearts
It’s time to cut the cord!

We are Rovers – we hate V@;(8&s
Our future is vital we need to be bold
We are on our knees looking for the answer
We are ROVERS we hate V@;(8&s

No respects or grace or virtue
No condolences from the hood
No regards you killed our soul

We are claiming back our EWOOD

Getting back our devotion
Well tell you what you need to know
We wave goodbye – so go to hell

You've gotta go

We are ROVERS – we hate V@;(8&s
Our future is vital we need to be bold
We are on our knees looking for the answer
We are ROVERS we hate V@;(8&s

It's way past time the fight was taken to them, Has Kamy had any further feed back from the shareholder.

We need to get in their faces, give em hell for what they have done or allowed to happen.

The FA should be called out as well.

Rob Coar should be pilloried for not speaking out.

Archived