BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer/discussion Thread

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha I ain't arguing with anyone. This is a transfer thread and so surely that's what we should be talking about?

Thanks for the info Chaddy. As Iv said, I'm blocked by Nixon so much appreciated.

At this point, you and Chaddy are about the only ones who care who FKW signs.

At this point, you and Chaddy are about the only ones who care who FKW signs.

This is really difficult for me to understand.

Surely if you are completely uninterested in who we sign then you wouldn't bother to look at this thread? There are some who quite obviously struggle for brain cells and constantly blurt stuff out like 'slumdogs' or whatever but you don't fall in that category mate. Cheer up, it's just football. We signed a decent player yesterday. 👍🏽

Haha I ain't arguing with anyone. This is a transfer thread and so surely that's what we should be talking about?

Thanks for the info Chaddy. As Iv said, I'm blocked by Nixon so much appreciated.

About the only good thing Nixon has done

Literal Bob. For the conversation.

Well, come on let's go!

What she we talk about in this thread? Transfers? There aren't any. Hows about rumours? Nope. None of those either. What about The Press? Ah yes, zzzzzzzz.

Anyway, I'm just listening to Carter. It's been years.

Oh happy days! Ronaldo! Ha ha ha!!!!

Ha ha!! Twice!

Thick man.

Moyes man

This is really difficult for me to understand.

Surely if you are completely uninterested in who we sign then you wouldn't bother to look at this thread? There are some who quite obviously struggle for brain cells and constantly blurt stuff out like 'slumdogs' or whatever but you don't fall in that category mate. Cheer up, it's just football. We signed a decent player yesterday. 👍🏽

And there's Venky lovers like you

Monkey tennis?

Is that in the Olympics this year? There was talk of croquet at one point. Or was it cricket?

Anyway, any transfer news Pat? Heard anything? Seen anything in the paper down ther.... Oh hang on, no. Sorry mate. Better not. It's hardly the place nor the time for that sort of thing.

Youth Hosteling with Alan Nixon?

:) Red top funster has got some serious competition - Discuss

Transfer Rumours Bot ‏@TransfersBot

Sky Sources reporting that Huntelaar could be on the move, with a £17m bid from Blackburn Rovers expected imminently.

I presume "Bot" is short for bottom?!

And there's Venky lovers like you

Great. Anyway, Rick Astley is doing the lottery, he's a "pop icon" I've just been told off Doris on the tele. he's number one in the hit parade. What a state this country's in. Utterly fecked.

All you've got to do with Nixon is look at the wider picture, the other North West clubs he covers. He bangs out the exact same lines to them.

Says it all but it is his job I suppose. I hate Eastenders it's the same storylines rehashed every 2/3 yrs with sometimes different characters so I don't bother watching it. Apply that logic to Nixon !

Any idea who?

He's not given many clues. Just said none of them are Graham. Two of them haven't been linked with Rovers yet so will be a surprise, one is a playmaker on loan from a prem club, and I presume one is Feeney.

Why the wait? Not on twitter so can't ask the question.

Think he mentioned the players are still on holiday. I'm guessing they'll wait to announce them next week when they're available to do media stuff.

so they signed, then went on holiday, and so the club has to wait until they are back. Or the club signed the contract on their behalf without them knowing. They will just be surprised when they return lol

so they signed, then went on holiday, and so the club has to wait until they are back. Or the club signed the contract on their behalf without them knowing. They will just be surprised when they return lol

Don't know anything about these specific deals but players can sign contracts on holiday. Agent negotiates then e-mails through. Player signs, scans and e-mails back...Deal is done pending a medical.

He's not given many clues. Just said none of them are Graham. Two of them haven't been linked with Rovers yet so will be a surprise, one is a playmaker on loan from a prem club, and I presume one is Feeney.

Think he mentioned the players are still on holiday. I'm guessing they'll wait to announce them next week when they're available to do media stuff.

The longer the Graham deal drags the more worried I become. Signing him would make me feel confident of a decent / mid table season.

Archived