BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cameron Gone, Osborne To Follow?

Indeed. Proper question Al as I believe you voted for Leave.

Who do you want to lead the country or do you feel there should now be an election to allow the people to chose?

Yes Paul as Cameron is resigning I believe that the country has the right to choose it's next PM and that means a general election. I believe that the Conservatives will win that election but who will be their leader or indeed their cabinet I have no idea. No one jumps out as a shoe in to me.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theresa May has cynically kept her head down as a secret Eurosceptic Remainer.

Apart from the Tory membership being ludicrously elderly now, she is perfectly positioned.

She comes across a decent woman Theresa for a Tory, but I don't think she'll have the support.

I personally think a General Election now may well see a Labour coalition (as they will not win outright) IF they replace Corbyn. People have now seen what the Tories are doing to this country and may well think anything is better, even if it is an SNP / Labour coalition. Heck, that might even stave off a Scottish referendum if they get power (shudders at the thought)

I personally think a General Election now may well see a Labour coalition (as they will not win outright) IF they replace Corbyn. People have now seen what the Tories are doing to this country and may well think anything is better, even if it is an SNP / Labour coalition. Heck, that might even stave off a Scottish referendum if they get power (shudders at the thought)

The Scotts will never pull off independance from the UK when push comes to shove.

The cost will be to high becuase of political independance and monetery costs.

90% of Scotlands exports are to the rest of the UK which would be subject to currency risks and they would be locked into political union with what is left of the EU, some independance that would be, especially if they needed a bail out from the EU.

Look what the EU have done to Greece

The Scotts will never pull off independance from the UK when push comes to shove.

I honestly can't believe people are thinking like this, and today of all days.

They won't just 'pull it off', they'll demand it!

56 out of 59 MPs representing Scottish constituencies are SNP, and that was before the EU referendum result.

I honestly can't believe people are thinking like this, and today of all days.

They won't just 'pull it off', they'll demand it!

56 out of 59 MPs representing Scottish constituencies are SNP, and that was before the EU referendum result.

As we have seen in the referendum, MP's are not the same as individual voters

Motion of no confidence issued in Corbyn says BBC

And rightly so. This referendum was his practise session. Exactly how can he win the next General Election if he can't muster up anything for the Remain campaign? Where was he? Is his self-inflicting comment about immigration the only thing he contributed? Get him out, get David Miliband in, and let's have a proper election with better choices in 2020.

As we have seen in the referendum, MP's are not the same as individual voters

Did you not also see the clean sweep of all 32 Scottish local authorities voting 'Remain' last night as well? That wasn't a 'party' vote as such. Combine the two and its a nailed on result. And I'm an Englishman living in Scotland so God only knows where that leaves me?

Did you not also see the clean sweep of all 32 Scottish local authorities voting 'Remain' last night as well? That wasn't a 'party' vote as such. Combine the two and its a nailed on result. And I'm an Englishman living in Scotland so God only knows where that leaves me?

I wouldn't worry, it won't happen.

When Scotland sees what the reality is they will prefer the Barnet formula

I wouldn't worry, it won't happen.

When Scotland sees what the reality is they will prefer the Barnet formula

I'm not worried, but I couldn't disagree with you more. It will happen. The Scots don't want to be ruled by Westminster any longer.

I'm not worried, but I couldn't disagree with you more. It will happen. The Scots don't want to be ruled by Westminster any longer.

Well I suppose the Greeks don't like being ruled by Brussels either

And rightly so. This referendum was his practise session. Exactly how can he win the next General Election if he can't muster up anything for the Remain campaign? Where was he? Is his self-inflicting comment about immigration the only thing he contributed? Get him out, get David Miliband in, and let's have a proper election with better choices in 2020.

Think he is in the States sucking up to Clinton for a job if she gets in.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3517763/Hillary-Clinton-intelligent-funny-s-got-fantastic-smile-David-Miliband-lost-brother-UK-trying-job-Clinton-s-White-House.html

Corbyn went up in my estimation over the last week or so, answered questioned honestly in my view when asked regardless of who he upset. Doubt he will would win an election though.

The other one who came across well last couple of weeks was the Scottish Conservative Ruth Davidson?

Don't even think about it.

My gut instinct say Teresa May will replace Cameron.

She comes across a decent woman Theresa for a Tory, but I don't think she'll have the support.

Decent woman? She's a lying, smug, arrogant nasty ____. She's robbed the police of their pensions and has been a disaster over immigration. Up there with IDS, Hunt, and Thatcher.

I would like Liam Fox take over as Tory leader. But it is looking like its a Boris Johnson vs May for the leadership/PM. But today the work and Pensions secterary Stephen Crabb has outlined his plans to become the next Tory leader

That would be a sideways move

My gut instinct say Teresa May will replace Cameron.

Decent woman? She's a lying, smug, arrogant nasty ____. She's robbed the police of their pensions and has been a disaster over immigration. Up there with IDS, Hunt, and Thatcher.

When you say she's robbed the police of their pensions do you mean the windows pension? closed the loophole for widows? Some would say the police have been robbing a pension for years, but thats another story.

Immigration a disaster? immigration has been a disaster for 20yrs?

She's not bad for a Tory, much better than Boris or that useless Nicky Morgan.

She's not bad for a Tory, much better than Boris or that useless Nicky Morgan.

It was May who came out with quote "the Nasty party" when referring to the Tories. At least she's honest.

Archived