BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cameron Gone, Osborne To Follow?

Having won four High Court Judgements against Mrs May, I can vouch that she is an extremely nasty piece of work.

I hope you're behaving yourself these days Philip, less of the rock n roll lifestyle :tu:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Watching the QT special, I think there's only one sensible way to put together a government that is united behind a good outcome after the decision of the British electorate. That is to take note of the voting patterns at the last (or next) General Election and create a negotiating team that reflects the PR result, which reflects the view of the electorate.

Doing otherwise is seemingly what has led to the younger generations not being heard and the poorer classes of society being trampled upon.

It boils down to one word for all MPs: LISTEN!

Its absolutely criminal that Cameron has thrown his toys out of the pram, he's the bleedin Prime Minister, him and his government should have been planning for leave since HE gave his back benchers the vote, in return for their support in his power hungry quest to be leader.

The popular misconception here is that its the remain campaign that have no plan, thats nonsense, its the governments responsibility to lead the country and if they have no plan they should be sacked.

Cameron and his government created this situation, he's bailed out and the Tories have no plan.

Its absolutely criminal that Cameron has thrown his toys out of the pram, he's the bleedin Prime Minister, him and his government should have been planning for leave since HE gave his back benchers the vote, in return for their support in his power hungry quest to be leader.

The popular misconception here is that its the remain campaign that have no plan, thats nonsense, its the governments responsibility to lead the country and if they have no plan they should be sacked.

Cameron and his government created this situation, he's bailed out and the Tories have no plan.

Except many of the leave campaign are the government too, including several cabinet ministers.

I believe that's two more of the shadow cabinet that have resigned today, with Angela Eagle resigning and basically saying, as others have already done so, that he's a crap leader. It's interesting to note that some of these resignations are from the left of the Labour Party; hardly Blairites.

Edit: They're just dropping like flies now. 19 of the shadow cabinet have gone (including nine shadow ministers) - that's more than half of the shadow cabinet. That's pretty amazing, really.

Edit Edit: Three resigned in the short space of time that I wrote this post. Labour are imploding and Corbyn is fast running out of friends and confidence.

Its going to be a very weird 3 months. Tories will lurch right, Labour need to get into that space. If they dont someone else will. Libs probably.

I believe Tim Farron, who's Mrs used to post on here a while back, has already stated they'll run on a new referendum ticket if given the chance.

Farron a rover, or did I dream that up?

PM Rovers fan... Would Venkys listen then? If Labour continue to act like spoilt children, I'd consider voting for a fresh approach.

Farron a rover, or did I dream that up?

PM Rovers fan... Would Venkys listen then? If Labour continue to act like spoilt children, I'd consider voting for a fresh approach.

Yep a Rovers fan from Lostock Hall.

The Lib Democrats position us to campaign to stay in the EU whether it be at an increasingly likely general election or at a referendum.

What will happen in the Tories leadership election is wide open. Boris is Corbyn light. Loved by his party members and hated by his Parliamentary colleagues.

The absolute wild card is the probable extension of the Scottish extinction of Labour to large parts of England and Wales. I suspect that the referendum was a game changer.

Corbyn says he campaigned hard for remain and in the eyes of him and his supporters he did so. Outside of the great cities, he got annihilated by UKIP.

Bullied and intimidated out of it by people with zero respect for the democratic will of this country perhaps? Fascist scum.

Well if he can be bullied as easily as that, then he's not fit to run for PM.

The Lib Democrats position us to campaign to stay in the EU whether it be at an increasingly likely general election or at a referendum.

What will happen in the Tories leadership election is wide open. Boris is Corbyn light. Loved by his party members and hated by his Parliamentary colleagues.

The absolute wild card is the probable extension of the Scottish extinction of Labour to large parts of England and Wales. I suspect that the referendum was a game changer.

Corbyn says he campaigned hard for remain and in the eyes of him and his supporters he did so. Outside of the great cities, he got annihilated by UKIP.

Us? How is it us ? You've turned your back and left the uk

Archived