BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Morecambe

Anyone still think Hanley is injured?

I would prefer it if they just said we are not risking injury to Hanley as he may be on his way. Do they think we are all stupid. Most times honesty is preferable, even if it is bad news!

I would prefer it if they just said we are not risking injury to Hanley as he may be on his way. Do they think we are all stupid. Most times honesty is preferable, even if it is bad news!

They could easily say that we aren't playing him as he is the subject of a transfer bid from another club. However, if they are as keen on playing hardball as we are all led to believe then they should set a timescale for a deal to be done.

Right now any pre-season preparation is being undermined. Of course, the football is second to making money on transfers.

To give to agents.

It's not unique to Rovers this kind of thing but given the nature of relations with fans then yeah just give something like the truth for once. Anything along the lines of owing to recent speculation the manager felt it was better the player sat out today.

People understand why it's being done even if we don't like it so why more blatant lies. Treat everyone like stupid 8 year olds as usual.

Jokers.

Decent run out for the players. Very pleased for Tyler Magloire who has always impressed with the Under-18's and looked very comfortable on the ball. Graham is the key to next season. Keep him fit and he'll score goals. Stokes tended to drift out to the wing rather than playing in the centre. The lad from Dunfermline looked to have a bit of pace. Early days, but a very enjoyable afternoon. A few ex-Rovers on view in Dean Winnard, Ryan Edwards, Neil Danns and Sam Lavelle.

Decent run out for the players. Very pleased for Tyler Magloire who has always impressed with the Under-18's and looked very comfortable on the ball. Graham is the key to next season. Keep him fit and he'll score goals. Stokes tended to drift out to the wing rather than playing in the centre. The lad from Dunfermline looked to have a bit of pace. Early days, but a very enjoyable afternoon. A few ex-Rovers on view in Dean Winnard, Ryan Edwards, Neil Danns and Sam Lavelle.

Very pleased to see Tyler Magloire playing. Hopefully he can make the grade this season/next season. Ball playing centre back?

Very pleased to see Tyler Magloire playing. Hopefully he can make the grade this season/next season. Ball playing centre back?

I'll be very surprised if this young kid is ready for next season, extremely surprised, so surprised, I, will sing, I wasn't expecting that.

Who's his agent ?

I'll be very surprised if this young kid is ready for next season, extremely surprised, so surprised, I, will sing, I wasn't expecting that.

Who's his agent ?

Who cares who his agent is? The lad isn't going to be ready for next season but is one of a number of very promising prospects which are now beginning to come through.

Who cares who his agent is? The lad isn't going to be ready for next season but is one of a number of very promising prospects which are now beginning to come through.

His agent matters a lot parsons with all that's Blackburn Rovers today. - who is it by the way ?

The reply was to chaddy for saying that he hoped he'd make the grade this season.

I thought you told us last season that there's nothing coming through Parson?

I thought you told us last season that there's nothing coming through Parson?

No strikers den, but plenty of defenders and one or two midfield players. Perhaps not ready for regular first team football but certainly some are ready for a gradual introduction via the bench. Look out for a lad called Josh Askew - left back for the under-18s and one who reminds me of the late John Bray. Hard as nails, doesn't give an inch and has pace and likes to attack, a real old fashioned full-back and a joy to watch.

No strikers den, but plenty of defenders and one or two midfield players. Perhaps not ready for regular first team football but certainly some are ready for a gradual introduction via the bench. Look out for a lad called Josh Askew - left back for the under-18s and one who reminds me of the late John Bray. Hard as nails, doesn't give an inch and has pace and likes to attack, a real old fashioned full-back and a joy to watch.

I remember him from the Chelsea fixtures and I fully agree PB

• Moderation Lead

His agent matters a lot parsons with all that's Blackburn Rovers today. - who is it by the way ?

The reply was to chaddy for saying that he hoped he'd make the grade this season.

JAL, I'll ask nicely and not for the first time, if you want to know who a player's agent is, type their name, then agent into Google and it will tell you.

I thought Magliore did well in the first game, although he was definitely assisted by having Ward alongside him.

Connor Mahoney played well and looked to attack the right back at every opportunity.

I thought Doyle at left back did reasonably well.

Really disappointed with O'Sullivan who I don't think managed to retain possession all game, he's been around a few years now and doesn't look any closer to being the requisite quality.

The lad from Dunfermline looked reasonably lively and was neat and tidy. He looks quite quick too, I'm loathe to judge him though on a slow pitch where neither side looked particularly bothered about tackling.

Archived