BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Meeting With The Club.

Neal

9 minutes ago, MCMC1875 said:

I'm hoping that someone with closer links to BBC Lancs and BRFC than me will pick this up.

Well, don't hold your breath.Their response will be around having to squeeze a long meeting into a shorter programme.

No doubt in my mind, having actually seen it. Bayes was doing a job for the club. But  I think we need to analyse notes etc and check if (my own) gut feelings are confirmed- that Radio Lancs actively helped to manage away difficult, pointed issues, not only in the management of the meeting but also in the records.

We really are on our own!

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mhead said:

For some reason, I believe Robert Coar is once again a member of the Rovers Board.

Maybe not transparent yet but keep an eye on this. Impeccable source.

An active director with day to day powers and responsibilities?

Just now, mhead said:

For some reason, I believe Robert Coar is once again a member of the Rovers Board.

Maybe not transparent yet but keep an eye on this. Impeccable source.

Got to usually have a minimum amount of directors? 

Or maybe his mind got pricked by Paul k six months ago

Just now, toogs said:

I really detest bully boy tactics like this.

Absolutely 

Usually people who think they're something hiding behind lawyers and few quid in the bank, trying to scare the peasants into line.

It says so much about a person when courts and libel threats are banded about.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

It just says Director. Nothing more.

Say on the Companies house he is a company director

Confirmed at supporters meeting wasn't it? Rob was there mainly to add experience and governance to the executive directors 

On 12/04/2017 at 0:54 PM, Leonard Venkhater said:

Well, don't hold your breath.Their response will be around having to squeeze a long meeting into a shorter programme.

No doubt in my mind, having actually seen it. Bayes was doing a job for the club. But  I think we need to analyse notes etc and check if (my own) gut feelings are confirmed- that Radio Lancs actively helped to manage away difficult, pointed issues, not only in the management of the meeting but also in the records.

We really are on our own!

Well BBC Radio Lancashire is an 'Official Club Partner' so draw your own conclusions...

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Well BBC Radio Lancashire is an 'Official Club Partner' so draw your own conclusions...

Quite. I think we should be explicit about this.It also explains the station's policy of pretending everything about Rovers is normal. Bayes, Gallacher et al are a joke 

Not unlike Uncle Jack, Lord Reith will be spinning.

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Good spot Matty. Surely it would be appropriate for a commercial station to be an 'Official Club Partner' but not a BBC station?

13 minutes ago, MCMC1875 said:

Good spot Matty. Surely it would be appropriate for a commercial station to be an 'Official Club Partner' but not a BBC station?

The BBC cannot use tax payers money as sponsorship. In which case, why are Rovers giving out 'Official Club Partner' status for free?

Archived