BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Meeting With The Club.

Neal

How has Cheston not resigned yet? Basically got rail roaded with the fiance question 29 mins in.

Early on someone mentioned a list of directors, Paul and Mike explained they are on a level par with each other. Then later on Mike says it goes to venkys to suhail to them to a gent in the crowd after being questioned was he the shadow managing director earlier. STRANGE

https://audioboom.com/posts/5771991-listen-again-blackburn-rovers-supporters-consultation-meeting

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

How has Cheston not resigned yet? Basically got rail roaded with the fiance question 29 mins in.

Early on someone mentioned a list of directors, Paul and Mike explained they are on a level par with each other. Then later on Mike says it goes to venkys to suhail to them to a gent in the crowd after being questioned was he the shadow managing director earlier. STRANGE

https://audioboom.com/posts/5771991-listen-again-blackburn-rovers-supporters-consultation-meeting

We haven't got someone else telling lies too have we? Perhaps I am just being thick though.

1 hour ago, Athlete said:

Some poor comments in the comments section a bit like some of the newbies on here... Can't see the wood for the trees 

PR mob at play and has been for a while, always a presence on the LT boards but there's more of a free run on here for them now that some stalwarts are banned or have taken flight.  To think someone somewhere is getting coin to spout some of the propaganda they do and stir up constant bother, probably not even a Rovers supporter. Sad.

Just now, 1arC said:

We haven't got someone else telling lies too have we? Perhaps I am just being thick though.

Early on a question mentioned directors who were listed with companies house on the UK accounts. Single point of responsibility and it was explained by Mike that it's a joint board who each make the decisions and that the wasn't a single focus.

A question came in about Suhail and his involvement which was explained by mike as "Management Consultant of something" and described him a a communications guy between Blackburn and India. Paul senior then answered Suhail wasn't a managing shadow director.

Later on Mike got asked another question and slipped up when he said it goes from venkys to suhail to him/senior etc.

So judging by that last answer from Cheston he is shadow directing if he's telling Mike and co what to do surely? Senior needs reminding too that he has no authority under UK law to play director or make decisions without offically being named a director at companies house. Something what hasn't happened.

Just now, tomphil said:

PR mob at play and has been for a while, always a presence on the LT boards but there's more of a free run on here for them now that some stalwarts are banned or have taken flight.  To think someone somewhere is getting coin to spout some of the propaganda they do and stir up constant bother, probably not even a Rovers supporter. Sad.

Very well said that.

Just now, tomphil said:

Which posters did you have in mind? Can't see much organised PR going on in the comments section of the LT.

13 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Early on a question mentioned directors who were listed with companies house on the UK accounts. Single point of responsibility and it was explained by Mike that it's a joint board who each make the decisions and that the wasn't a single focus.

A question came in about Suhail and his involvement which was explained by mike as "Management Consultant of something" and described him a a communications guy between Blackburn and India. Paul senior then answered Suhail wasn't a managing shadow director.

Later on Mike got asked another question and slipped up when he said it goes from venkys to suhail to him/senior etc.

So judging by that last answer from Cheston he is shadow directing if he's telling Mike and co what to do surely? Senior needs reminding too that he has no authority under UK law to play director or make decisions without offically being named a director at companies house. Something what hasn't happened.

Isnt Suhail job delivering the message from the owners to the Rovers board? 

From my view, Cheston run the business/money side of the club and Senior runs the football side of the club like his title says as Director of football and operations. Would Senior need to be offical director of the club to undertake his role? Les Reed Southampton DoF is on the director list there but Steve Walsh at Everton isnt on the director list even tho he is director of football

4 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

https://blueyedboy.wordpress.com/2017/03/29/rovers-romantics-look-to-another-rebirth-of-the-blues/

Pretty grim reading. Rovers fans targeting other Rovers fans and their families is disgusting. I hope it's nobody on here:unsure:

This should not be in this particular thread which is about the MEETING and the CLUB.

It probably deserves a thread of its own.

Mods can you do that?

Just now, Reidy You're a Star said:

I'd be so embarrassed if my 60 year old Dad / Grandad was having arguments on Twitter like a 13 year old schoolgirl. And worse, writing about it on a blog and publicising it like he's proud of it! Think a few people need to grow up.

As an aside, has BEB / Meadows ever had anything positive to say about the protest movement or trying to do something to get Venkys out and our club back in decent hands? Because he seems to be making a concerted effort to tarnish the names and reputations of those involved in trying to do just that. Looking at those tweets there's a bit of that from the other side too, which does them or the cause no favours, but that just goes to prove my first point - people on both sides need to grow up and act their age. You're 60 fella, 60..! Act it.

Being discussed is seperate thread reidy

1 hour ago, tomphil said:

You don't speak to many Rovers fans, do you? Most of the ones that still go to games, rightly or wrongly, have similar opinions to those on the LT boards. They can't all be plants can they?

Just now, RV Blue said:

You don't speak to many Rovers fans, do you? Most of the ones that still go to games, rightly or wrongly, have similar opinions to those on the LT boards. They can't all be plants can they?

I said a presence, yes some opinions do differ but some of the crap on there I've yet to meet someone who shares some of that either inside or outside Ewood.  How many fans do you speak to then ?  More than me, less than me who knows.

Just now, tomphil said:

I said a presence, yes some opinions do differ but some of the crap on there I've yet to meet someone who shares some of that either inside or outside Ewood.  How many fans do you speak to then ?  More than me, less than me who knows.

Birds of a feather.... "Rovers Fans" tend to post on boards where there are other Rovers Fans, "miserable @#/?s" tend to post on boards where there are other miserable @#/?s.

Edit: it changed "h a p p y   c l a p p e r s" to "Rovers Fans" for some reason?

Just now, RV Blue said:

Birds of a feather.... "Rovers Fans" tend to post on boards where there are other Rovers Fans, "miserable @#/?s" tend to post on boards where there are other miserable @#/?s.

Edit: it changed "h a p p y   c l a p p e r s" to "Rovers Fans" for some reason?

And realists post where other realists do B)

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

From my view, Cheston run the business/money side of the club and Senior runs the football side of the club like his title says as Director of football and operations. Would Senior need to be offical director of the club to undertake his role? Les Reed Southampton DoF is on the director list there but Steve Walsh at Everton isnt on the director list even tho he is director of football

Chaddy a director of football isn't a director of the club or the business giving senior under UK company law no jurisdiction except on the football side on the business side he'd have to be named as a company director at companies house.. 

5 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Les Reed isn't a director though, he's a director of football, so more appropriately a manager of football. He has no jurisdiction or empowerment to run the company etc and isn't involved in doing so. Ralph Krueger is chairman/CEO and serves under the Liebherr owners.

Completely different to the Senior scenario whereby Pauls claiming responsibility to make decisions on XYZ whilst Cheston works on ABC, difference being Michael Anthony Cheston is a registered director of the club and lawfully is allowed to do so, Paul Mackenzie Senior is not.

The first question which may have seemed trivial asked on that audio actually sounds like someone was trying to ask or distinguish this in a roundabout way by listing the directors published on the last accounts and filings with Companies House.

9 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

I've deleted my post on blueyedboy and started a new thread. if you want to delete your replies and shove them in there that would help this thread stay on-topic.

Apologies.  

Has the thread been deleted? Can't seem to find it...

Archived