BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rotherham At Home

If doesn't say that if you read it properly - bit like a message getting passed in whispers from one end of the table to the other in whispers Mr Trenchard

Foul hearted dark souls - I'd say that pretty much sums up someone who would pick out two blokes having a pleasant chat at 3'clock as something to agonise about

You must have to search deep into some abyss of a tortured existence to even comment on that

now then oh great one ...you cant even spell my name correct ...at least if you are going to try and be cocky at least get name right.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blue eyed boy makes me laugh. He thinks he inhabits the moral highground but resorts to petty and purile name calling. Idly fiddling with Wordpress whilst Rome burns.

Another one who's now got the club they deserve.

Not sure I agree with that RS

no Rovers fan deserves what is happening regardless of stance ( or any other club fan in similar) - boycotter/non believer/ Rovers Fan etc

Not sure I agree with that RS

no Rovers fan deserves what is happening regardless of stance ( or any other club fan in similar) - boycotter/non believer/ Rovers Fan etc

Just those who abused protestors and those calling for keans head on that sorry night v Bolton

Not a problem Abs - just shows himself up for what he actually is and worries me not

I don't do all the faceless and tw##tter malarkey as have my own opinion about it and those who use it

Let them have their time in their fantasy world to a post that is taken out of context and conversation and stuck out on its own

Don't know the guy or chose to , but dependent on what happens at Rovers he may get brought back into reality with a bump

Seems like a decent family man if that is his picture and they are his real family

Not a problem Abs - just shows himself up for what he actually is and worries me not

I don't do all the faceless and tw##tter malarkey as have my own opinion about it and those who use it

Let them have their time in their fantasy world to a post that is taken out of context and conversation and stuck out on its own

Don't know the guy or chose to , but dependent on what happens at Rovers he may get brought back into reality with a bump

Seems like a decent family man if that is his picture and they are his real family

Faceless Twitter... From someone with a username alias on here?

Ridiculous.

Just mooched thru he's a 100% venky apologist , makes spark look rebellious.

You couldn't make it up!

Faceless Twitter... From someone with a username alias on here?

Ridiculous.

You couldn't make it up!

All appears to be on FB and tw##ter JB ( is that your real name)

Known to a few on here - willing to PM my details if you want to buy me a drink :brfcsmilie:

This is a football messageboard is it not and normal to use posting name?

I said they were discussed when we went to QPR.

I thought you knew meadows that on BRFCS these days we all have to think the same, do the same and act the same. I don't know were you get these strange ideas about independent thought and actions from.

What would the site be without a ton of hyperbole eh Parson? We don't all have to think the same and you are living proof!

People taking others people to task about what conversations they had at matches is all rather Orwellian, isn't it?

Well it would be if that's what happened. Go and annoy someone else.

• Backroom

Jim Wilkinson showing himself as a classless troll on twitter imo.

'Looks guys, look at what this anonymous bad guy said on a football mesageboard!'

Shame, as I have a lot of time for his blog even if I disagree with a fair bit of it.

Archived