BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Brighton

tomphil

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Second half we were awful at the start of the half(until Gallagher scored). Too slow with the ball, no movement like the 1st half.

Emnes no impact second half. Looked tired. Move to the left after 55/60 mins.

Gallagher no effect wide left. Took his goals well. Not a target man.

Graham and Gallagher both scoring goals. Enmes isnt.

Greer getting sent off us a chance of getting a draw possible. But he deserved his 2 yellow cards. Stupid idiot.

Marshall thinks he Messi sadly he isnt. I would sell him now. Wants out so let him go.

Evans went off injured.

I would go with Lenihan and Wharton Saturday at centre half.

Is Lowe Suspend for Saturday?

Brighton look good at times. Have quality all over the pitch

Second half we were awful at the start of the half(until Gallagher scored). Too slow with the ball, no movement like the 1st half.

Emnes no impact second half. Looked tired. Move to the left after 55/60 mins.

Gallagher no effect wide left. Took his goals well. Not a target man.

Graham and Gallagher both scoring goals. Enmes isnt.

Greer getting sent off us a chance of getting a draw possible. But he deserved his 2 yellow cards. Stupid idiot.

Marshall thinks he Messi sadly he isnt. I would sell him now. Wants out so let him go.

Evans went off injured.

I would go with Lenihan and Wharton Saturday at centre half.

Is Lowe Suspend for Saturday?

Brighton look good at times. Have quality all over the pitch

No No No Chaddy. Why does he want out!!!!

Evans was shocking and subbed because he was shocking ...he wasn't injured just pure plain crap.

Evans out !

Emnes was poor throughout but ahead of Evans, looks more league one than premiership on tonight's performance.

The very costly very poor Luke Steele just how bad is this lad ?

Who's Rovers left winger after all these players we've signed as I couldn't see one tonight.

Rovers dont deserved to be behind.

Played some good stuff.

Stockdale made a great save from Graham shot.

Evans is getting much more than Ive seen. Like he does for Northern Ireland. He needs to shoot more. Had a great chance to shoot and pass it to Mr Nobody

Gallagher not having any effective on the left wing. Dont nothing

Played some good stuff did you stay at the bar all the game

Another for the buffoon scrapbook:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/14964190._We_re_conceding_far_too_many____Owen_Coyle_s_reaction_after_Blackburn_Rovers_2_Brighton_3/?ref=mac

You all probably didn't realise as it takes an astute manager to spot it, but we're conceding too many goals.

Coyley's got his finger on the pulse and identified the issues:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/14964190._We_re_conceding_far_too_many____Owen_Coyle_s_reaction_after_Blackburn_Rovers_2_Brighton_3/?ref=mac

Been invited to the Reading match by a colleague who's a Reading fan. Tempted just to see if we are as bad as it seems.

Did Corry Evans take a bung to make that first half pass to nobody when he should have had at least a shot at goal when unmarked in the box?

Corry Evans was shocking and correctly substituted.

As for Steele he drops another massive clanger ..........

Emnes looked poor tonight but Coyle did get both substitution's right, only problem was bringing Feeney on they went down to ten men from that moment on for me before Greer was dismissed.

JAL they brought on a decent striker Murray we brought on feeney at the same time enough said.. How this club has been downgraded by these conmen for over six years

Another night @#/? off

That was appalling.

I have never seen such a gutless, lethargic and clueless performance in my life.

How we scored 2 I will never know. David Blaine would be proud of that trick.

Evans and Lowe. Just get out.

We made Duffy look like Beckenbauer.

Akpan should have seen a straight red for stamping on the Brighton player's back.

We were outclassed across the pitch but at no stage did we even try to put up a fight. 4-0 to BHA would not have flattered them.

We've just been trashed at home to Brighton. It's sickening.

Two clubs heading in very different directions.

League 1 football is already here.

JAL they brought on a decent striker Murray we brought on feeney at the same time enough said.. How this club has been downgraded for over six years

Another night @#/? off

It is not only on the field of play. I think the dumbing down extends throughout the club's whole structure (football, administration, commercial, ground staff etc). It's shameful and the club needs a mass clear-out. We need personnel of integrity, intelligence, ambition and hunger - these people are out there but sadly, I very much doubt they would come anywhere near Ewood under the current ownership.

Coyley's got his finger on the pulse and identified the issues:

Been invited to the Reading match by a colleague who's a Reading fan. Tempted just to see if we are as bad as it seems.

Dont. It's not worth it. I'd pencilled in the QPR and Fulham away games but I'm not making the effort after tonight. Absolute disgrace of a performance.

'There was contact with the lad, was it a lot of contact, no, but enough to make the referee decide whether we wanted to be lenient and down to 10 men against one of the toughest teams in the league, was always going to be difficult.'

I love the fact that LET make no effort to try to salvage any sort of correctly structured sentence, but just publish his mad ramblings verbatim. Just reinforces how stupid he is. Embarrassing.

Did Corry Evans take a bung to make that first half pass to nobody when he should have had at least a shot at goal when unmarked in the box?

Corry Evans was shocking and correctly substituted.

As for Steele he drops another massive clanger ..........

Emnes looked poor tonight but Coyle did get both substitution's right, only problem was bringing Feeney on they went down to ten men from that moment on for me before Greer was dismissed.

Evans injured. Went down the tunnel when subbed.

Emnes doesnt look fit enough to play a full game.

Evans injured. Went down the tunnel when subbed.

Emnes doesnt look fit enough to play a full game.

Injured from what ? combing his hair as he didn't do anything all evening.

Evans should have kept on walking and never return as for Emnes he certainly doesn't look good enough to play prem football.

What about Steele for their third goal chaddy ?

Well could do a rant but I'm not sure I can stomach going back over it. I've never seen such an effortless, uninspired performance in my life. Saturday my formation would be 7 at the back and 3 up top. To finish a quality performance Marshall stopped running for No reason I shouted chase it you lazy b@@##d and he politely told me to f@## myself because I'm a p*@#k and carried on sauntering about. Happy days. Nice to see our Shayne again. Seemed happier than usual

Injured from what ? combing his hair as he didn't do anything all evening.

Evans should have kept on walking and never return as for Emnes he certainly doesn't look good enough to play prem football.

What about Steele for their third goal chaddy ?

Steele awful. We do need a new keeper, right back, centre back and centre mid plus Emnes permanent but zero chance of backing from the owners. They dont care

Archived