BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Brighton

tomphil

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's all that optimism generated by our 2 win streak?

6 goals conceded in last 2 games, we are clearly marooned in a little group at the bottom, fast losing contact with the mass of clubs above us and destined to go down.

Coyle's statements remind me so much of Kean's that I have lost interest and just feel like a detached observer.

A huge part of my life has disappeared.

Well summed up. Now and again I get wound up by it all but those moments are becoming rare now. Our predicament is also slowly killing my love of football in general. With the likes of FIFA and the FA complicit and willing to turn a blind eye, what's the point? And that's before you even factor in Venkys, Jerome, Coyle and the shower on the field.

Cardiff winning. We'll be adrift very very soon with the buffoon as safe as houses regardless. Amazed if anyone can see it differently - even chaddy et al.

This is in no way defending the @#/? performances or management, but by some miracle, we are within one win of the four teams above us. Keep the faith.

Well summed up. Now and again I get wound up by it all but those moments are becoming rare now. Our predicament is also slowly killing my love of football in general. With the likes of FIFA and the FA complicit and willing to turn a blind eye, what's the point? And that's before you even factor in Venkys, Jerome, Coyle and the shower on the field.

This exactly.

I have fallen out of love with the game I have lived and breathed for 35 years

• Backroom

Rovers dont deserved to be behind.

Played some good stuff.

Stockdale made a great save from Graham shot.

Evans is getting much more than Ive seen. Like he does for Northern Ireland. He needs to shoot more. Had a great chance to shoot and pass it to Mr Nobody

Gallagher not having any effective on the left wing. Dont nothing

The first line of this is absolute nonsense, we had plenty of the ball and they were fine with that as we only ever went back.

Overall we were never in with a shout the goals may hide that but there was never a point after Duffys goal where we looked like having a hope of a point

Tonight's results are bad but somehow we still aren't adrift, we will be soon unless Coyle is sacked tomorrow

Having said that the players take as much of the blame tonight some lazy (marshall); some idiotic (Greer) and some just terrible (Evans, Emnes and Lowe in particular)

Keoyle interview coming up- odds (to be included in first 200 words)

Sending Off 1/8

Unlucky 2/3

Possession Evens

Pick wurselves up 2/1

Showed we can compete against top teams 3/1

Long shot from the SEM/Football Investment Fund playbook -

the owners back me 100% - 33/1 (bit too early in the season. hence long odds)

Remember when we were a top 10 PL team under Big Sam and some on here hated Sam's style.

Now we are bottom of the Championship serving up copious quantities of dross -'hoofball' - apart from a couple of decent moves each game.

Oh for those halcyon days of 2010 pre Venky's.

You've been championing Coyle as Rovers saviour for as long as you've been posting on here Mercer.

No point talking all teary eyed now about some crooked @#/? that probably stole hundreds of thousands if not millions from his employers over the course of his career like he's some sort of victim here.

One of the very few decisions the owners got right, even King rat got it right.....

why would anyone pay to watch that ?

Bearing in mind i work on a JV project of 300 mainly lads office based and another 300 on site.

One of my contractors had a Rovers spare... Even i turned it down.

A picture says a thousand words, well a video must say a million:

Did Corry Evans take a bung to make that first half pass to nobody when he should have had at least a shot at goal when unmarked in the box?

Corry Evans was shocking and correctly substituted.

As for Steele he drops another massive clanger ..........

Emnes looked poor tonight but Coyle did get both substitution's right, only problem was bringing Feeney on they went down to ten men from that moment on for me before Greer was dismissed.

For me people at missing the point we are targeting various villains and focusing on the mundane side of our day to day football. What happened to all the momentum back in the Summer and throughout this year of targeting Venky's? The trip to India? The adverts? Why are not looking at the bigger picture getting people together with one god dam goal. VENKYS OUT! We shouldn't care about Coyle, and Cheston as they would be replaced with the right owners.

Did Corry Evans take a bung to make that first half pass to nobody when he should have had at least a shot at goal when unmarked in the box?

Corry Evans was shocking and correctly substituted.

As for Steele he drops another massive clanger ..........

Emnes looked poor tonight and Coyle got both substitution's right only problem was bring Feeney on they went down to ten men from that moment on.

Why dosen't he use Bennett? Has she Sha88ed his niece?

He's technically miles better or is he staunch Lambert? Appearance fee?

For me people at missing the point we are targeting various villains and focusing on the mundane side of our day to day football. What happened to all the momentum back in the Summer and throughout this year of targeting Venky's? The trip to India? The adverts? Why are not looking at the bigger picture getting people together with one god dam goal. VENKYS OUT! We shouldn't care about Coyle, and Cheston as they would be replaced with the right owners.

Amen! Why prolong the agony...?

Just seen Glen say on twitter that he's no longer going to Pune, with no reason given. What on earth has happened to...well everything? The fight on the V's own turf, WAR, the mural. My tenner for the latter certainly seems to have gone down the swanny.

Along with mine, traction does seem to have been lost.

Archived