BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Brighton

tomphil

I did say we wouldnt win a header against him.

Deserves any boos for his handling over the way he left, absolutely unprofessional. Refusing to play and turning in the worst basic performances I've ever seen. His family were quite something on twitter if I recall.

Going down without a whimper, funding, or any basic managemt Coyle Abd Cheston ffs!

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They asked me how much, so I told them.

Duffy is one of the poorer centre halves we've ever had, but he'd walk into this team. Keep selling your regular starters and there's only one way you're heading. Clueless, the lot of 'em.

Perhaps the fans should start booing the manager as opposed to Shane Duffy.

In Coyle we trust. Get behind the lads FFS!

On another note could somebody let me know what on earth this buffoon does all week in training other than hand out doughnuts and organise ping pong tournies? It certainly doesn't involve anything tactical.

They asked me how much, so I told them.

Duffy is one of the poorer centre halves we've ever had, but he'd walk into this team. Keep selling your regular starters and there's only one way you're heading. Clueless, the lot of 'em.

Bang on Den... when are the happy bunch going to decide? 10 k have but the 6 k left?

I know he used to play for us but he shouldn't have been given freedom of Blackburn never mind Ewood. The mind boggles as to who set up the team and defence in the first place. Sodding basic, a guy 6'4" comes running in unmarked, defender gets on wrong side. Makes you wonder about betting?

• Backroom

In Coyle we trust. Get behind the lads FFS!

On another note could somebody let me know what on earth this buffoon does all week in training other than hand out doughnuts and organise ping pong tournies? It certainly doesn't involve anything tactical.

Think you've pretty much covered it. Does a bit of clapping as well I think.

No fight garner?!

That's just the cherry... no passion, no fuding in six years, no idea of management throughout the club, no @#/? idea full stop. Yet any pressure on OC?

Next player what comes out with a we are better quote or been unlucky wants hanging.

No fight garner?!

That's just the cherry... no passion, no fuding in six years, no idea of management throughout the club, no @#/? idea full stop. Yet any pressure on OC?

Next player what comes out with a we are better quote or been unlucky wants hanging.

If you read the LET and recent comments from Steele, Greer and Graham, then you'd think we were mounting a push for automatic promotion. Seems they've bought in to Mr Deluded. Reality is we've been gash, save for the Newcastle game, all season.

Rovers dont deserved to be behind.

Played some good stuff.

Stockdale made a great save from Graham shot.

Evans is getting much more than Ive seen. Like he does for Northern Ireland. He needs to shoot more. Had a great chance to shoot and pass it to Mr Nobody

Gallagher not having any effective on the left wing. Dont nothing

Rovers dont deserved to be behind.

Played some good stuff.

Stockdale made a great save from Graham shot.

Evans is getting much more than Ive seen. Like he does for Northern Ireland. He needs to shoot more. Had a great chance to shoot and pass it to Mr Nobody

Gallagher not having any effective on the left wing. Dont nothing

You get some stick on here but good short post Chadds.

Archived