BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] My Agenda Is Blackburn Rovers

rigger

Coyle is just a pathetic stooge who sold himself to the Venkys to keep his @#/? poor managerial 'career' alive.

Now he's doing the owners bidding and trying to drive a wedge between the supporters. The owners know how dangerous a united supporters opposition to them would be. Much easier to ignore it if the opposition is fractured

If Coyle had any ounce of dignity and respect he'd refuse to get involved in anyway in the campaign of disinformation being pursued against the supporters.

Totally agreed

that is why we should focus on the main man at Ewood and number 1 Venky stooge Pasha

put Coyle to one side. pointless distraction.

Unite with Pasha out

He lost dignity and respect the moment he denied his "non connections" and the moment he stuck up for coco .

you cant lose something you never had Abbey

Use it or Lose it

Hope the gouts getting better pal

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I don't understand we haven't got one organisation whether it be fans or Trusts or anything to do with removing the focus on protesting and focusing on regrouping fans and contact every single ex employee whether it be football or staff to see if anyone knows anything about Venky's and the way they run to club. Dig up and look under every stone, every bit of information counts.

Totally agreed

that is why we should focus on the main man at Ewood and number 1 Venky stooge Pasha

put Coyle to one side. pointless distraction.

Unite with Pasha out

Surely Pasha is replaceable as easily as Coyle? He's just another stooge and for all we know one who's role could be done by any of a thousand Venky employees. After all he never seems to be responsible to anyone or do anything.

The only thing that will make any significant difference is Venkys out and it's answers on a postcard for how the fanbase can influence that even one iota when they live 5,000 miles away and never even hear a single thing any of us say.

What I don't understand we haven't got one organisation whether it be fans or Trusts or anything to do with removing the focus on protesting and focusing on regrouping fans and contact every single ex employee whether it be football or staff to see if anyone knows anything about Venky's and the way they run to club. Dig up and look under every stone, every bit of information counts.

Got that in English pal?

Coyle is just a pathetic stooge who sold himself to the Venkys to keep his @#/? poor managerial 'career' alive.

Now he's doing the owners bidding and trying to drive a wedge between the supporters. The owners know how dangerous a united supporters opposition to them would be. Much easier to ignore it if the opposition is fractured

If Coyle had any ounce of dignity and respect he'd refuse to get involved in anyway in the campaign of disinformation being pursued against the supporters.

"If Coyle had any ounce of dignity........" hahahaha

Easy..

sing the one they sang at Barnsley about having a party when venkyscum die ...it's a pity the 2016 celebratory reaper hasn't deemed Fat venky famous enough

Rot in hell venkyscum

It was disgusting hearing that at Oakwell and disgusting seeing it repeated on here.

Call yourself a football fan?

Really?

I mean, come on. Yes, they deserve our wrath. Deaths a tad extreme I must admit. I'd settle for them selling up in all fairness. Death will get them in the end anyway. Very consistent that lad.

But it's been six years now. Any ideas why Venkys are still here? I'm open to offers? Pride? Ha ha ha! For the love of the game? Ha ha etc etc. Financial? Well surely not. Bought it for 23m. Inherited 20m of debt. (Sold Phil Jones for 17m, Kalinic for 6m - that was easy wasn't it?) Bought 30m worth of players. Sold 70m worth. Oh and took 48m in parachute payments. That equals, well, how much are we in debt? Last count 104m I think I read. Must be those pesky wages and agents fees for all the quality we've been watching for the last six years.

Still, we'd be knackered without them subsidising the club though. Obviously.

(Nowt aimed at you Udders)

It was disgusting hearing that at Oakwell and disgusting seeing it repeated on here.

Call yourself a football fan?

Oh

Rovers will never die

Maybe you should be aiming the abuse at some of the folks nearer to home who didnt want any more to do with Rovers and trusted crooked agents to sell the club.

The abuse is at venkyscum

Call yourself a football fan

Really?

I mean, come on. Yes, they deserve our wrath. Deaths a tad extreme I must admit. I'd settle for them selling up in all fairness. Death will get them in the end anyway. Very consistent that lad.

But it's been six years now. Any ideas why Venkys are still here? I'm open to offers? Pride? Ha ha ha! For the love of the game? Ha ha etc etc. Financial? Well surely not. Bought it for 23m. Inherited 20m of debt. (Sold Phil Jones for 17m, Kalinic for 6m - that was easy wasn't it?) Bought 30m worth of players. Sold 70m worth. Oh and took 48m in parachute payments. That equals, well, how much are we in debt? Last count 104m I think I read. Must be those pesky wages and agents fees for all the quality we've been watching for the last six years.

Still, we'd be knackered without them subsidising the club though. Obviously.

(Nowt aimed at you Udders)

As mentioned in the other thread they created a subsiduary company that has had an income of c 250 mill in their time with obvious huge outgoings but it's allegedly about 120 million in debt. Question is are the other companies in debt now or has that eased somewhat ?

Hmmm........

As mentioned in the other thread they created a subsiduary company that has had an income of c 250 mill in their time with obvious huge outgoings but it's allegedly about 120 million in debt. Question is are the other companies in debt now or has that eased somewhat ?

Hmmm........

No point asking me tomphil, I suspect this is a question for the FA and someone like Rob Coar to answer. Don't worry, I expect the Lancashire Telegraph will be all over this in the next week.

They will tend to be quite a residual after parachute payments and transfer fees...

(I mean, you were going on a rant, fair enough, but wages will always be the number one expense of any club by faaaaaar)

Oh yes, of course they are. 104m, to sustain what? Abject garbage players? An open door to sign, at best, mediocrity? Long term contracts handed out to rubbish. Murphy, Ethutu, Best, the recent two on three year deals, one never plays, the other is never fit. I've blocked out a lot of the rubbish in between, too many to mention.

A cocopheny of crap, overpaid rubbish, employed by rubbish, authorised by rubbish.

All for the betterment of Blackburn Rovers, obviously.

Oh yes, of course they are. 104m, to sustain what? Abject garbage players? An open door to sign, at best, mediocrity? Long term contracts handed out to rubbish. Murphy, Ethutu, Best, the recent two on three year deals, one never plays, the other is never fit. I've blocked out a lot of the rubbish in between, too many to mention.

A cocopheny of crap, overpaid rubbish, employed by rubbish, authorised by rubbish.

All for the betterment of Blackburn Rovers, obviously.

Obviously I agree (and I edited my post after as I didn't mean to come off as snarky)!

For a second I thought you were asking how the debt got so high given our transfer income and parachute revenue, and you seem well aware of the sad answer. 'Pesky' seemed like a dismissive word.

Carry on!

Obviously I agree (and I edited my post after as I didn't mean to come off as snarky)!

For a second I thought you were asking how the debt got so high given our transfer income and parachute revenue, and you seem well aware of the sad answer. 'Pesky' seemed like a dismissive word.

Carry on!

Do you really think that we have paid over £250m in wages in the last 5 years?

No he /she doesn't but will continue to try and pick veiled attempts at defending or making excuses for the regime.

Iv'e been saying it since all this kicked of with Venkys and co that if someone/group has filtered off just 10% of all Rovers income in the last 6 years that's a hell of a pot of money sat in an offshore account to be divided up. Debt might be stacked against Indian assets but as long as the club finds ways to service it they won't bother. Long term project remember.

No, roughly £200M :)

Player amortisation (i.e. transfer fees spaced over a player's contract) have roughly been £40M over that period. That's the main "point" really - wages have been 5x transfer fees, and that's typical for any football club. Rovers were hardly a moneymaker in the PL (we got relegated at the worst possible time income-wise), and our wage bill only decreased some 30% when we first entered the Championship.

Footballers are pricey @#/?s, particularly when you're constantly paying them off (over £3.5M just to Etuhu for example) and are bringing in equally costly replacements at the whims of an agent and his cronies, and some of which didn't have relegation clauses. That Jordan Rhodes fella wasn't cheap either. Hell, Leon Best alone represents some 4% of the above. Add in pay-offs for Berg, Appleton...

Admin expenses have been about £70M too (note they were ~£50M for the 2005-09 period).

Not to the players Stuart.

When you've got agents making £1.6M on Rochina's £400k transfer for example, that share has certainly added up!

No he /she doesn't but will continue to try and pick veiled attempts at defending or making excuses for the regime.

Iv'e been saying it since all this kicked of with Venkys and co that if someone/group has filtered off just 10% of all Rovers income in the last 6 years that's a hell of a pot of money sat in an offshore account to be divided up. Debt might be stacked against Indian assets but as long as the club finds ways to service it they won't bother. Long term project remember.

Oooo, I've made a friend :tu: That is why I often end my posts with "... and hence Venky's reign has merely been a random collection of unfortunate events." I'll admit that's a tad incendiary for this board.

I don't think anything I've said necessarily rules out your second paragraph...? I don't know how much I really believe that, it's all just conjecture, but it wouldn't really surprise me. As you said, it'd only take skimming a fairly small % to make it worthwhile to a select few (although I'm thinking expenses side here, not income).

While admin costs are bound to gradually rise with inflation, it is notable they failed to drop at all once we hit the Championship until only recently. I also saw one figure that our agent fees we're about £1.5M/year in the PL pre-Venky's, and then they were somehow £3.5M in our first year in the Championship.

I've tweeted the link but I will admit one of my first comments was "why does nobody proofread these semi official statements?"

Agreed! Bad English and spelling make statements like this look as if they have been written by poorly educated fools. Please get them proof read and people may take them more seriously.

Archived