BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] My Agenda Is Blackburn Rovers

rigger

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BRFCAG response to Coyles agenda statement: (Our website is being upgraded so thanks to VenkysOut for letting us publish on theirs)

http://venkysout.com/what-is-your-agenda/

To be honest we need to coin the "What is your agenda" phrase for the protests etc.

Just like #VenkysOut is becoming brand we need to identify the agenda slogan to everything we produce.

A good example was the wigan "Believe" campaign which went round everywhere in the town center at the time.

BRFCAG response to Coyles agenda statement: (Our website is being upgraded so thanks to VenkysOut for letting us publish on theirs)http://venkysout.com/what-is-your-agenda/

Nice one Paul. You'd think someone who'd have posted a link before you wouldn't you?

Meanwhile on twitter someone has the time to worry more about spelling and punctuation than the sentiment behind the message. I despair.

Yep this Agenda thing needs spinning right back onto Coyle and co seeing as that's been the question most fans have been asking from the moment an Indian Poultry firm holding hands with a high profile agent took over the club !

I agree that we need to adopt the #WhatsYourAgenda....................

We all try and do our bit, in between working 60 plus hours a week and family commitments, alas the grammar police are out lol... I bow to the superior grammatical skills of Mr Wilkinson...

Might have known it was mr perfect

They should ask you.

I'd be quite prepared to, although I'm not an expert. I just feel that nothing should detract from the power of the message. Poor grammar or spelling gives those who don't agree the chance to dismiss the message out of hand as they focus on the faults and overlook the content.

• Backroom

How can we turn 'What is your agenda?' into a chant?

How about:

What's your agenda?

What's your agendaaa-aaa?

Owen Coyle

What's your agenda?

(Tune of 'He scores when he wants' - change name as appropriate).

Suhail Pasha - what is your agenda ?

Suhail Pasha - what agenda has been set for you by Balaji Rao ?

Suhail Pasha - what agenda have you set for Puppet Cheston ?

Suhail Pasha - what agenda have you set for Puppet Coyle?

Suhail Pasha - when will you feck off

Pasha Out !!!

Coyle is just a pathetic stooge who sold himself to the Venkys to keep his @#/? poor managerial 'career' alive.

Now he's doing the owners bidding and trying to drive a wedge between the supporters. The owners know how dangerous a united supporters opposition to them would be. Much easier to ignore it if the opposition is fractured

If Coyle had any ounce of dignity and respect he'd refuse to get involved in anyway in the campaign of disinformation being pursued against the supporters.

Archived