BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Sporting Director Rumour

TBTF

Getting all defensively as you always do when asked anything. You keep mention Agents(complaining about them) but when asked simple question cant even answer it.

Time to back on the ignore list again. But Probably the best thing for Messageboard and myself.

this proves you are

a .(as someone alluded to before ) a parodey

b. a total WUM

c. a muppet

all the questions you have ignored on here and you of all people call me out....also proves you are a lier (yesterday you said i was still on your ignore list now you say im going back on it) make your mind up and stick with one lie at a time.Well at least its how deciphired your writing.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anybody believes that this football club is being run openly and all above board like a proper football club,then either them or me need urgent medical help.

a start would be Pasha doing and interview for the LT and then turning up to anawer questions at the next supporters meeting.

No chance. Why????

I will call the Ambulance

There is still NO board of directors and this guy is married to an agent and is basically another wheeler dealer by the looks of it. He's coming in to do a short term job probably over the next couple of windows.

There is still NO board of directors and this guy is married to an agent and is basically another wheeler dealer by the looks of it. He's coming in to do a short term job probably over the next couple of windows.

If that's true it would be a clear conflict of interests.

Almost every single appointment they make is shrouded in suspicion. I guess we had better hope that we go into administration so that they might find somebody who genuinely cares about the club because if Venkys find a buyer it'll almost certainly be a really bad one. I wouldn't trust them to pick their nose.

If that's true it would be a clear conflict of interests.

Almost every single appointment they make is shrouded in suspicion. I guess we had better hope that we go into administration so that they might find somebody who genuinely cares about the club because if Venkys find a buyer it'll almost certainly be a really bad one. I wouldn't trust them to pick their nose.

Lara Southworth

Onside Sports Management

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04353870/officers

a start would be Pasha doing and interview for the LT and then turning up to answer questions at the next supporters meeting.

No chance. Why????

IMO, we will rarely see Pasha at Ewood now. Paul Senior has been bought in to be the face around Ewood and Brockhall plus take Pasha out of the limelight. Senior will probably attend the supporter meeting now.

Pasha will go into the background now and probably back to India.

Senior to do interview with LT soon according to the LT Rovers reporter

IMO, we will rarely see Pasha at Ewood now. Paul Senior has been bought in to be the face around Ewood and Brockhall plus take Pasha out of the limelight. Senior will probably attend the supporter meeting now.

why? why? why? why? why?

why hire pasha as per cheston quote at meeting?

why not announce it?

why get him a work visa? if they ever did

why have him living locally? mentioned on here

why go back to india? still involved / employed or not?

is there a background to the background? that would be deep background !!!

why replace him 2 months after allegedly employing him?

did the recent pictures of him and risk of attention play a part? seems strangely coincidental....

why? what hiding?

if he remains part of the setup then there are still questions to answer regardless where he skulks off to.

too many questions

no answers

Pasha will go into the background now ? That's a corker that one i'd like to know when he came out of it in fact the man has been in the shadows not even the background. No wonder he's viewed with suspicion.

How do we know it's her Andy? Someone called Gates was mentioned earlier in this thread. I might have missed something here?

The Gates lady under fire on twitter said it's not me it's her. Or something like that.

Address is in Bury but when you look at it on Google maps its nothing special. Just office block so probably dont work from there.

Does her Sister work there? Same last name

Almost certain that there is a strong Bury link. My brother works for a Bury based company and one of his colleagues told him after last week's announcement that he is really good friends with the couple and often have evenings out together.

From the LT comments. but there you go

"Sorry to be a killjoy but I would just hold back on the euphoria on the appointmnent of Paul Senior.

When I read about his appointment I phoned a contact of mine who supports the Owls.

He informed me that Senior had been sacked at Sheffield because he led them up the garden path about his past achievements.

He also told me that he is married to a woman called Gates who uses her maiden name because of her football agency work.

You have it as I have it."

gates ? you may have the wrong one it hinges on ceratin information

Almost certain that there is a strong Bury link. My brother works for a Bury based company and one of his colleagues told him after last week's announcement that he is really good friends with the couple and often have evenings out together.

Right you are chaps. I just got the name Gates from the first quote - which was originally on the LT page.

because the gates woman got upset on twitter and said so

Ah, so she did! Ta.

how do we get her client list is the next question

Honest Paul surely wouldn't buy his wifes clients would he? Commission paid to wife's company. Nah thats way too unlikely

We all know what went on then. Cant change it the past now. But he retired now as an agent hasnt he?

What are agents doing to the club now. Spill the beans then if you know?

Retired lol.. Are you retarded

The LT need to be asking wtf another chancer is doing anywhere near Ewood and why he got sacked from Wednesday for not having the clubs best interests.. Explain that senior

The LT need to be asking wtf another chancer is doing anywhere near Ewood and why he got sacked from Wednesday for not having the clubs best interests.. Explain that senior

+1

how do we get her client list is the next question

Honest Paul surely wouldn't buy his wifes clients would he? Commission paid to wife's company. Nah thats way too unlikely

As long as these idiots own Rovers it'll be run by a 3rd party or on behalf of the already hidden 3rd party by another agent mob, if you get my meaning :lol:

V's still have absolutely no idea nor interest but certainly at least one of them seems determined to hang on for some highly dubious reasons.

Thanks for sharing.

I wonder what they opinion of the couple is? They must live in the surrounding area.

Pasha will go into the background now ? That's a corker that one i'd like to know when he came out of it in fact the man has been in the shadows not even the background. No wonder he's viewed with suspicion.

What I meant was I fully expect Pasha to stay to India a lot more now.

this proves you are

a .(as someone alluded to before ) a parodey

b. a total WUM

c. a muppet

all the questions you have ignored on here and you of all people call me out....also proves you are a lier (yesterday you said i was still on your ignore list now you say im going back on it) make your mind up and stick with one lie at a time.Well at least its how deciphired your writing.

that's your opinion about someone you have never met me so how can you form that sort of opinion just baffling me. Some people on here have met me before and in fact one member I went to school with.

I have answered the questions I see. if you have posted questions to me then I have missed them due to having you on ignore. I'm very happy to answer any questions of course if I know the answers to them.

You still didn't answered my questions from this morning. But I not bothered anyway just keep your usual posts

Archived