BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Sporting Director Rumour

TBTF

As long as these idiots own Rovers it'll be run by a 3rd party or on behalf of the already hidden 3rd party by another agent mob, if you get my meaning :lol:

V's still have absolutely no idea nor interest but certainly at least one of them seems determined to hang on for some highly dubious reasons.

There were four Asians in the front row of the directors box at QPR cheering the Rovers on. My eyes aren't great but I thought one looked like it could have been Barry. I took some pix with my phone but still couldn't make them out (cheap phone)

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think most of us form opinions on others based on what we know and most of what you post on here shows you are indeed exactly as youve been described by Abbey. You change opinion at least once a day. You avoid awkward questions. You pass off your opinion as fact. And you say one thing and then, when the wind changes, you pretend you havent said it. You used to rile me earlier before Venkys but then it was harmless stuff like unrealistic signings or suggesting players nobody had heard of. Now i seriously wonder what you are thinking most of the time. And dont worry. Ill ban myself for the next couple of weeks

You answered my questions and other questions .. it took you months and then showed you don't even have the guts to stand up to venkyscum and refused 1875 ..

You went to school ? Was it shut ?

Guts? You really think Venkys were affected by the 1875 protest or other protests? they couldn't give a toss about the fans. No protest in the UK will work against Venkys cos they aren't here or have other business interests here.

what effect has it on Venkys? you really think they were bothered by this 1875 protest?

I think most of us form opinions on others based on what we know and most of what you post on here shows you are indeed exactly as youve been described by Abbey. You change opinion at least once a day. You avoid awkward questions. You pass off your opinion as fact. And you say one thing and then, when the wind changes, you pretend you havent said it. You used to rile me earlier before Venkys but then it was harmless stuff like unrealistic signings or suggesting players nobody had heard of. Now i seriously wonder what you are thinking most of the time. And dont worry. Ill ban myself for the next couple of weeks

My opinion on Coyle hasn't changed cos we won 2 games. I have suggestion who I would appoint this summer and why. Plus the footballing structure I would have put in place which would have been a director of football/head coach.

Unrealistic signings? really? clever scouting and knowledge could have secured better signings in the summer. Also look at players I have suggestion in the past and some would have been very good here like Adam Clayton, Barry Bannan, Grant Leadbitter, Scott Hogan, Jack Hunt, etc.

I seriously worried by you being bother by me and my posts. I am very passionate Rovers fan and season ticket holder. so what the problem then?

Hi Chaddy

some relationships on here are clearly broken beyond repair. The one between fans and owners being just one.

I think you are wrong when you say so certainly that 1875 made no difference.

The absence of the owners making protests pointless is a point of view but in no way proven as fact.

what is certain is that they have suddenly decided to hire a DOF and there will be background reasons and discussions we will never know.

Personally I think the 1875 and other initiatives have indeed brought some pressure to bear.

By the same token, the boycotters (of which I am one) ARE having an effect. This is why they spend money on away fan zones to try to maximise income to plug the hole from missing home fans.

I have a couple of questions for you based on my opinion from reading some of your posts.

Please dont take the wrong way. Im just curious.

What is your nationality / origin?

It appears English is not your first or only language which is why I ask.

Do you work for the club in some capacity?

IMO, we will rarely see Pasha at Ewood now. Paul Senior has been bought in to be the face around Ewood and Brockhall plus take Pasha out of the limelight. Senior will probably attend the supporter meeting now.

Pasha will go into the background now and probably back to India.

Senior to do interview with LT soon according to the LT Rovers reporter

Take Pasha out of the limelight?

He's been hanging around like a bad smell for at least 18 months and has never been properly photographed, interviewed, or even confirmed in any capacity by the club except for Cheston confessing it in that farcical supporters meeting.

I suspect that Senior will be just another fall guy or puppet. He can attend meetings and face the supporters head on whilst Pasha is able to maintain his arms length approach. He'll talk the talk but I'll be surprised if he's still here 12 months from now.

• Backroom

Hi Chaddy

some relationships on here are clearly broken beyond repair. The one between fans and owners being just one.

The absence of the owners making protests pointless is a point of view but in no way proven as fact.

what is certain is that they have suddenly decided to hire a DOF and there will be background reasons and discussions we will never know.

Personally I think the 1875 and other initiatives have indeed brought some pressure to bear.

By the same token, the boycotters (of which I am one) ARE having an effect. This is why they spend money on away fan zones to try to maximise income to plug the hole from missing home fans.

I have a couple of questions for you based on my opinion from reading some of your posts.

I believe chaddy is English (he has a very English name) and simply has issues with dyslexia.

Whether or not he works for the club, I don't know.

The irony is that although he and ABBEY argue a lot, they're both very passionate fans and not that different.

my understanding is Pasha was involved pre venky takeover and had been hanging about the shadows the whole 6 years.

Only now by process of elimination (of all other figurehead employees) has he become nearly visible.

The one who has been there throughout....

hhmmmm

Pasha out !!!!!

my understanding is Pasha was involved pre venky takeover and had been hanging about the shadows the whole 6 years.

Only now by process of elimination (of all other figurehead employees) has he become nearly visible.

The one who has been there throughout....

hhmmmm

Pasha out !!!!!

The same Pasha who worked for kentaro...

You Just couldn't make this up..

Guts? You really think Venkys were affected by the 1875 protest or other protests? they couldn't give a toss about the fans. No protest in the UK will work against Venkys cos they aren't here or have other business interests here.

what effect has it on Venkys? you really think they were bothered by this 1875 protest?

I think for a lot of people, me included, it was good that we could all do something collectively to show our dissatisfaction at the 6 years, of at best, missmanagement of our club. Do I think they were bothered? Do I think it had any effect? Well seeing as we never get a word out of the scumbags who knows? But it's a darn sight better than doing nothing. We do nothing and I guarantee you it won't have an effect.

Doing nothing is easy. Stating "they'll go when their ready" is easy. That might be the case but what are we supposed to do in the meantime? Get behind the lads and pretend the £130m, and rising, doesn't exist?

Again. That's One Hundred and Thirty Million Pounds.

I expect the front page of the Telegraph will be running a story on the new set of accounts. Perhaps they'd like to ask the club about the State Bank of India and March.

I expect that they'll be calling for an investigation by the Football League and the FA on what must surely be a breach of their rules through Agent involvement. 1. Paul Senior, is by all accounts married to a football agent. Surely that can't be right? And 2. This Pasha, who again, by all accounts has been there from the word go, is linked to what was then Kentaro. 6 years? Without a contract or work permit? Really?

Then again, it probably won't make any difference will it. Nothing to see here, let's just get behind the lads and run a story about which players we wont be buying instead. Let's not ask any hard questions.

IMO, we will rarely see Pasha at Ewood now. Paul Senior has been bought in to be the face around Ewood and Brockhall plus take Pasha out of the limelight. Senior will probably attend the supporter meeting now.

Pasha will go into the background now and probably back to India.

Senior to do interview with LT soon according to the LT Rovers reporter

Senior out !

Sounds like an agents bitch in the bad bad bad English game.

Wonder how close this Senior fella and the LT Reporter are to the various sporting agencies in and around Rovers ?

Hi Chaddy

I think people posting pics of Pasha online and being knowing who he is and looks like In My Opinion had a major effect on us bring in a director of football and yet again In My Opinion Pasha will go back to India and just come here over a couple of times a year.

On the away fans zones, It something the club should have done years ago within all fairness and same with the home fans zones.

I am English and proud to be so.

I do have a Dyslexia problem but I do not let it effect my life.

I do not work the club(never have either) but have a good job which I enjoy and allows me to watch Blackburn Rovers every Home games. I am just normal guy who is passionate Rovers fan and season ticket holder.

I believe chaddy is English (he has a very English name) and simply has issues with dyslexia.

Whether or not he works for the club, I don't know.

The irony is that although he and ABBEY argue a lot, they're both very passionate fans and not that different.

You are correct that I am English and proud to be so. I also do have a dyslexia problem but I have never stop it me from enjoying life, having a decent career or have a great family life.

Wonder how close this Senior fella and the LT Reporter are to the various sporting agencies in and around Rovers ?

Do you even know who the LT Reporter is or where he is from? suggest you do some research for once and stop moaning as per usual.

the reporter is Rich sharpe. he was writing for the Sentinel and reporting on Crewe Alexandra.

There were four Asians in the front row of the directors box at QPR cheering the Rovers on. My eyes aren't great but I thought one looked like it could have been Barry. I took some pix with my phone but still couldn't make them out (cheap phone)

Interesting. There often does seem to be a presence like that noted at London games so maybe Vs have family or friends down there who get a corporate day out. Very much doubt it was them themselves, surely someone would have picked up on it. Too much to ask the local press who wouldn't say so if they knew .

whatever dude

You still didn't answered my questions from this morning.

you still have not answered how you know pasha attends

When's this bloke going to show his face? He's been appointed the club's director of football and we don't even know what he looks like, nevermind what his responsibilies etc are. Why's he not done an interview yet?

When's this bloke going to show his face? He's been appointed the club's director of football and we don't even know what he looks like, nevermind what his responsibilies etc are. Why's he not done an interview yet?

Will be interviewed shortly by the LT Reporter shortly. When I dont know.

Will be interviewed shortly by the LT Reporter shortly. When I dont know.

If he's a moneyball disciple the French bloke we're linked with sounds like it could be one of his.

No ACL'S but might prove to be brilliant value if he can stand up without collapsing etc.

made promises to who, was this even advertised (no). Was he unemployed before today. This is really out of the blue, and proves again no one is ITK , makes no sense at all but to prove wrong the other rumours about a March vexit.

Agree it will fail like everything else they have done. Weird indeed.

Weirdly predictable. Call me cynical, but our pysio has just ''retired'' and I wouldn't mind guessing this guy will be on a similar/ lower wage . One out, one in etc...

Venkys seem to like to sub contract people in rather than take them on board permanently. Like having agencies run it, loaning players etc and i'm sure there are other examples through the club via the downgrade. This SD probably fits into that way of doing things, wonder if he's training his replacement out of his own pocket :lol:

The 18/75 protest was a way of showing collective solidarity against the degradation of this once-great club. Even if it didn't so much as ping on Venky's radar, there's still value in standing up and being counted. Not everything is a means to an end, sometimes the means is the end in itself.

What you're doing is just parroting the rhetoric from the likes of Parson and the other anti-protesters. Try having an original thought once in awhile, you never know you might just like it. ;)

Hi Chaddy

Ouch!

Archived