BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Blackpool Protest: 1Pm At Brown Cow, Moving On To Ewood Park.

Mike E

The radio lancs twitter videos show the scale of it pal. Strange how someone claiming to be so pivotal in previous protests seems to be so keen to belittle them all of a sudden but then you are an unusual flower. I shant waste time on fathoming the inner workings of Andy Neill's mind, i've got a wall to paint.

haven't claimed to be 'pivotal in previous protests'. One thing we can agree on, you are a (self confessed) "arrogant prick" :tu:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'If, as the official attendance said, there were 9,327 people inside Ewood Park, then my name is Rover the Dog.'

Personally, for the first time this season I actually think the figure was accurate. Lots of figures they have given out this season have been ridiculous as it was obvious there were far fewer in the ground but on Saturday I thought the figure was absolutely spot on.

Personally, for the first time this season I actually think the figure was accurate. Lots of figures they have given out this season have been ridiculous as it was obvious there were far fewer in the ground but on Saturday I thought the figure was absolutely spot on.

Why do you think that might be Parson?

• Mike E unpinned this topic
On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 9:19 AM, AndyNeil said:

the club count STH's in the attendance whether they go to the game or not, plus I suspect that there have been quite a few community giveaways this season.

The Community Trust gets 150 complimentary tickets to distribute as they please for each game.

Archived