BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Blackpool Protest: 1Pm At Brown Cow, Moving On To Ewood Park.

Mike E

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I learned a good phrase from the Pool fans today to describe these folks... 'Mushrooms'.

Back Henry Street is an eye opener. They don't mess about on there. More aggressive than our fanbase. Or maybe a couple of years ahead of us.

• Backroom

Back Henry Street is an eye opener. They don't mess about on there. More aggressive than our fanbase. Or maybe a couple of years ahead of us.

A mate of mine is a Blackpool fan and he thinks they are just further down the line. The direct attacks on fans there prompted things to move on. They are at the point where they think anyone continuing to fund Oyston is a scab.

I said outside the ground today that I didn't think using the word scab helped anyone but Blackpool seem more divided than even we do

Clubs like them and the Nobbers etc have retained that old school type fan mentality. Ours has more or less disappeared with all the Prem days and high profile.

It's coming back though and the further we slip i think more passion will show in years to come.

Clubs like them and the Nobbers etc have retained that old school type fan mentality. Ours has more or less disappeared with all the Prem days and high profile.

It's coming back though and the further we slip i think more passion will show in years to come.

I'd say April 2017 at the latest.

if there was 1000 I'll show my ass in the town hall steps... 300-400 maximum with a 35/65 split between Rovers and Blackpool fans. Apart from a few tennis balls on the pitch and 10/20 coming in at the end with a small blue smoke bomb thrown on the pitch that didn't reach the touchline, nothing of note really happened.

What happened to the NAPM more from Blackpool fans? A good 1500 there...

very smug reply,do you support venkys?.if not what form of protest do you think should happen next,because today was a damp sqib from what ive seen.

if there was 1000 I'll show my ass in the town hall steps... 300-400 maximum with a 35/65 split between Rovers and Blackpool fans. Apart from a few tennis balls on the pitch and 10/20 coming in at the end with a small blue smoke bomb thrown on the pitch that didn't reach the touchline, nothing of note really happened.

You seem delighted

Brilliant for me to get to better know and chat to some like minded fans today, from both sides. I know that by protesting the situation we find ourselves in at the moment, I am in the right camp (Neal and me had a chat, and the right/wrong thing really resonated with me). The only agenda to any Rovers fan should be to rid the club of the cancerous scum that call themselves our owners, by any and all means necessary. It's really time for people to step up to the plate who are willing and able. Massive thanks to those of you who worked so diligently in highlighting our plight today - I'd mention names but too many to single out... and you're in it for the right reasons. We CAN win this fight. We MUST keep trying.

Oyston isn't going to rock up at another club. Nor is Barry and his hideous siblings. Bad press doesn't seem to hurt them. Indeed Karl Oyston seems to love it.

However Cheston and Senior will want to work in football after this mess is over and I can guarantee they will not like seeing their names in these articles and pictures. Getting press on Coar and his FA links would be a positive, especially if it gives the FA a bit of bad press.

How would you know if you didn't go to the protest?

Oyston isn't going to rock up at another club. Nor is Barry and his hideous siblings. Bad press doesn't seem to hurt them. Indeed Karl Oyston seems to love it.

However Cheston and Senior will want to work in football after this mess is over and I can guarantee they will not like seeing their names in these articles and pictures. Getting press on Coar and his FA links would be a positive, especially if it gives the FA a bit of bad press.

The FA's incompetent and self serving club should without doubt, be at the top of the protest hit list.

Archived