BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Blackpool Protest: 1Pm At Brown Cow, Moving On To Ewood Park.

Mike E

I heard that match tickets were £10 for Pool fans and that included a free coach.

So... maybe they are buying match tickets as a cheap way of getting a return trip to Blackburn but they don't intend on going inside Ewood.

I think they would enjoy the idea of Oyston transporting them on a protest trip

That's a bit counter productive as they will be counted in the attendance.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is now being covered by
BBC
ITV
Sky
2BR

Rock FM
Blackpool Gazette
The Independent
Lancs Telegraph

To name abut a few..... Those who ask will it gather interest the answer is YES

The March is just as important as Boycotting the cameras will be there, I urge ALL to make an effort to attend, and spread the word.

BBC

ITV

Sky

2BR

Rock FM

Blackpool Gazette

The Independent

Lancs Telegraph

The March is just as important as Boycotting the cameras will be there, I urge ALL to make an effort to attend, and spread the word.

Well done! Keep going. I hope more will join, as momentum builds...

BBC

ITV

Sky

2BR

Rock FM

Blackpool Gazette

The Independent

Lancs Telegraph

You can add Radio Wave to that lot.

Whats going on between 1 and 2:15?

Pretty much my thoughts. I will be going but I don't want to be stood outside the Brown Cow from 1 pm until some feel good and ready and have had a few beers. If somebody could confirm what time the march will commence I would be grateful.

From LT: A Blackburn Rovers Football Club spokesman said: “Our stance remains the same. We respect the fans right to protest and we will, as we always have, facilitate a peaceful protest."

This unnamed spokesman obviously has selective memory, failing to remember the PA system drowning out the protesters, flags being conviscated and military searches for the Darwen End.

• Backroom

This joint protest shows the authorities that fans know what is happening and are willing to unite behind the common cause to rid clubs of deliberately poor ownership.

Our next aim must be to target the FA to tighten the 'Fit and Proper Persons', and make them an ongoing, annual test, with facilitation to get fans into joint-ownership if the owners do not meet those standards.

Archived