BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Last Game: Reading Away

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, tomphil said:

More shocking stuff from Coyle or whoever was bringing guys in trying to replace two 24 year old international centre halves with two old has beens. Forget a couple of decent signings as the waste he foisted on the club cancels them out as they make virtually no contribution yet swallow up a load of wages from an already skint club.

What damage he did to an already damaged club.

Tomphil, what did you expect to see replacing Hanley and Duffy with zero money set aside to replace them??

loans and frees - get used to it. Mowbray already saying that's what he's got to play with this summer too .

the club is an effing car crash and yet Venkys , Senior, Cheston continue to pedal mi nd numbing statements about our owners. 

Frankly, I am done with it till they go- all of them

We are, sadly, going down, I just feel it in me water, new manager bounce gone, Coyle cancer remains.  Far too many games for that tosser before the idiots oulled the plug.  Last two games feel like the Preston game exorcised our last bit of fight.  This group just nit up for a real scrap and that keeper get shut.

8 hours ago, TBTF said:

Tomphil, what did you expect to see replacing Hanley and Duffy with zero money set aside to replace them??

loans and frees - get used to it. Mowbray already saying that's what he's got to play with this summer too .

the club is an effing car crash and yet Venkys , Senior, Cheston continue to pedal mi nd numbing statements about our owners. 

Frankly, I am done with it till they go- all of them

Mate I would have expected far better than what they got in even for zero money, still paying championship wages aren't they. Coyle did us up like a kipper getting Brown on the books.

Just now, tomphil said:

Mate I would have expected far better than what they got in even for zero money, still paying championship wages aren't they. Coyle did us up like a kipper getting Brown on the books.

Such a poor decision he is a complete has been and even now when our 2 centre backs are injured we are still trying to avoid playing him. Unbelievable stuff we are basically paying him to show his face on the bench and turn up to training. I know we are skint but I'd happily take a footballers wage to do the same if they get really really desperate 

46 minutes ago, Lancaster Rover said:

Raya has played first team football, he was Bowyers first choice at the start of last season.

Why not? We are nailed on to go down as it is. Its going to need us to win 3 from 6 to stand a chance. We have only won 9 all season with the sorry mess of senior players at our disposal. Not exactly a gamble.

• Glenn unpinned this topic

Archived