BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Smallwood signs

On 9/10/2017 at 15:22, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Could you see Lowe scoring a goal like the opener yesterday ? He' d get a nose bleed going so far up the pitch.

TBF the ONE solidarity goal he did score for us - was a belter.

On a side note - look at the two usual point scorers coming out in force. I've spoken to you about your point-scoring in the past Chaddy - seems you still cannot help yourself.

Just now, JacknOry said:

On a side note - look at the two usual point scorers coming out in force. I've spoken to you about your point-scoring in the past Chaddy - seems you still cannot help yourself.

Yeah it was a real screamer, I remember it well. Just a shame he didn't do it more often.

51 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Two Point scorers? Who the other? 

I give my opinion on the player. Thats all. Plus ask Dunnfc whether his opinion has change? Simple question

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Two Point scorers? Who the other? 

I give my opinion on the player. Thats all. Plus ask Dunnfc whether his opinion has change? Simple question

BDS who has been running around point scoring just minutes after the final whistle. Anyway, ill hold my hands up and say ive been very impressed with Smallwood which on the face of it was an underwhelming signing. By the same token ive been very disappointed with Whittingham who came here with a good reputation - football is a funny old game!

• Like 2

Just now, JacknOry said:

BDS who has been running around point scoring just minutes after the final whistle. Anyway, ill hold my hands up and say ive been very impressed with Smallwood which on the face of it was an underwhelming signing. By the same token ive been very disappointed with Whittingham who came here with a good reputation - football is a funny old game!

If you read the posts instead of skimming, you would see there was no point scoring. 

1 hour ago, JacknOry said:

Are you going to take your belt off and put him over your lap next? 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

If you read the posts instead of skimming, you would see there was no point scoring. 

I'm not going to get into a two and throw on it as there was enough of that in the other thread that I did read and not skim. I read your original post and it came across as pointscoring when all the previous posts had been positive and happy posts from everyone else. Yours was a dig at people and seems to be designed to get a reaction.

Anyway, as I said, not going to go round and round on it as its been done done before.

9 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

I think the point was Chaddy, was that there was no need to ask him. Just leaving it out would probably have been a better idea.

I like and respect Dunnfc views even when we disagree. No angry or nasty from either side

8 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Anyway, ill hold my hands up and say ive been very impressed with Smallwood which on the face of it was an underwhelming signing. By the same token ive been very disappointed with Whittingham who came here with a good reputation - football is a funny old game!

Agree on Whittingham totally

7 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

I'm not going to get into a two and throw on it as there was enough of that in the other thread that I did read and not skim. I read your original post and it came across as pointscoring when all the previous posts had been positive and happy posts from everyone else. Yours was a dig at people and seems to be designed to get a reaction.

Anyway, as I said, not going to go round and round on it as its been done done before.

If people are running players into the ground before seeing them actually play, they shouldn't go into hiding when the player plays well. Simple point, no point scoring. 

16 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

I think the point was Chaddy, was that there was no need to ask him. Just leaving it out would probably have been a better idea.

Why shouldn't Chaddy ask him a question? I don't see the problem. People make posts for others to respond to them, otherwise they should just get a marker and go and write posts in public toilets! 

3 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

If people are running players into the ground before seeing them actually play, they shouldn't go into hiding when the player plays well. Simple point, no point scoring. 

On the same logic then - should the WBA kid not be the superstar here that you're saying he is going to be, we can come out and start on you? Its opinions BDS and everyone has them, there is just no point in saying 'I told you so", its quite childish actually.

Additionally, just a few minutes after the whistle and people have gone into hiding? Come on, at least give people time to post and hold their hands up and give their opinions and praise.

Edited by JacknOry
  • Like 1

Just now, JacknOry said:

On the same logic then - should the WBA kid not be the superstar here that you're saying he is going to be, we can come out and start on you? Its opinions BDS and everyone has them, there is just no point in saying 'I told you so", its quite childish actually.

When did I say he was going to be a superstar? Show me the post, or otherwise stop misquoting me. You have done it twice now in 3 posts. 

Your problem is you are reading other posters responses and not what I actually wrote. 

Yes, everyone has opinions, yet it seems some on here can't handle when people question theirs. 

5 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

You posted the second the match was over.You didn't give anyone a chance to go into hiding.Just admit your post was made in bad taste 

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
4 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Why shouldn't Chaddy ask him a question? I don't see the problem. People make posts for others to respond to them, otherwise they should just get a marker and go and write posts in public toilets! 

Of course he should, but it could easily be construed as being mischievous at the very least for him to ask him a question relating to a post made nearly three months ago.....

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

When did I say he was going to be a superstar? Show me the post, or otherwise stop misquoting me. You have done it twice now in 3 posts. 

Your problem is you are reading other posters responses and not what I actually wrote. 

Yes, everyone has opinions, yet it seems some on here can't handle when people question theirs. 

You said he would be a brilliant signing after watching him for twenty minutes on the telly.