BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] coaching staff changes

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well I heard Mowbray and Kinder didnt see eye to eye and he wanted his own guy in to the 

Well I heard Mowbray and Kinder didnt see eye to eye and he wanted his own guy in to the academy

What does Dave Sheron think about it ?

4 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Great news. For all of our, me included, giving out about the amount of players who have come through of quality recently, there are 5-6 with the first team squad currently. If even 3 of them make the first team squad for next season, that is a win. 

Quality ? They're lower leaguers ffs !

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Nixon says Cutbacks but we have kept Category 1 status so cant be many cutbacks

He's out the loop big style I don't think many thought they'd keep Cat 1 but it sounds like the audit people have strongly advised it and going off Mowbrays words it seems produce to sell is on the cards.

26 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Dave Sheron has what to do with our club now coyle gone Jal?

You keep talking agents but never tell the full story

Dave Sheron, Craig Honeyman and Stephen Horner run HSH I'm sure you'll figure out the rest.

Your allowed up to 3 years from being relegated I think to retain it incase you bounce back, I'm sure PB will know.

23 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Dave Sheron, Craig Honeyman and Stephen Horner run HSH I'm sure you'll figure out the rest.

If you have something to say then say it. Do a full post on it instead of these rubbish you'll figure out the rest

1 hour ago, Dunnfc said:

Your allowed up to 3 years from being relegated I think to retain it incase you bounce back, I'm sure PB will know.

As long as you meet the requirements for Cat 1 status I don't think what League you are in matters anymore.  It used to be, as you say, that you had a period of grace to return to the Premier League.  However, I don't think the Premier League believed that a League One club would ever have Cat 1 status because of the costs involved.

• Moderation Lead
11 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Absolute guess work from Nixon. Whatever next....

9 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

That was the process when it was the Prem reserve league, EPPP bases status on a number of core principles regardless of league status, that said there are very few clubs operating at category 1 who are outside the Prem/champ.

38 minutes ago, Lancaster Rover said:

That was the process when it was the Prem reserve league, EPPP bases status on a number of core principles regardless of league status, that said there are very few clubs operating at category 1 who are outside the Prem/champ.

I believe we are the ONLY club outside of the top two divisions that is operating a Cat 1 academy.

1 hour ago, Parsonblue said:

like always Jal, You don't have a clue pal, just more BS rumours with nothing to back it up with

If you have something to say then say it. Do a full post on it instead of these rubbish you'll figure out the rest

Who's HSH chaddy and who's connected ? 

Archived