BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 3

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As positive as this summer has been so far, it cant be considered a success yet.

Happy with the 6 signings, but for me only 2 would probably start if everyone is fit for the opening day.

Whittingham and Dack, albeit coming off bad seasons hopefully can get 20+ goals between them.

Beyond that, Gladwin is a squad player, no more, Caddis you would expect to be back up to Nyambe, who has a long term new contract, Samuel has never scored goals regularly, has pace but youd take Graham any day and Smallwood for me would be behind Evans.

Now the important thing, as well as signing another striker and a pacy winger, is to not let anyone go.

Mulgrew and Lenihan cant be broken up, they struck up a partnership and we won't be able to get anyone nearly as good.

Bennett is crucial and has to stay, and Graham is our only hope of a 20 goal striker, which we need. Keep them 4 and the rest and its been a success. Sell any and we will suffer.

1 minute ago, RV Blue said:

£5m or F off! HITC have been really reliable with us this window.

I'd be absolutely gutted over Bennett. First class professional, loved his fighting spirit under TM.

Seems a grounded top bloke off the field too.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

It's hardly surprising there is interest. He is a solid player, good guy and great professional. I would hate to lose him

Yeah no surprises, and with only a year left it would be difficult to keep him if a serious bid comes in. Would be a massive shame if we lose him.

6 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ha, true

I'm off to the Sunderland board to set up a fake profile and big him up. 

NOT A FAKE PROFILE......

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT

Venkys out - Topics out 

Archived