BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brazil Mini Bus outside Rovers

I wonder if Rovers are using it. The team will be staying in Milton Keynes tonight and normally get the train from Stockport. It might be taking them to Stockport if the normal coach isn't available due to Easter.

Or perhaps the Indians are looking to replace Mowbray with a new Brazilian coach and Cheston got the message wrong.

I was told the other week that Rovers were hiring out the Ewood pitch for the filming of a commercial involving a big name player. Presumably this 'big name' is one of those from Man City or Liverpool and they've been filming the commercial today and part of that involves him getting on and off a Brazil coach.

13 minutes ago, JHRover said:

I was told the other week that Rovers were hiring out the Ewood pitch for the filming of a commercial involving a big name player. Presumably this 'big name' is one of those from Man City or Liverpool and they've been filming the commercial today and part of that involves him getting on and off a Brazil coach.

Wasn’t Joe Hart filmed at Ewood not long ago?

EDIT: maybe it’ll be another Gillette ad. Like Goal 2 but with Firminho scraping his chops.

3 hours ago, davulsukur said:

Bruno “Denis Irwin” Ribieiro must have returned. 

My first thought, but returning as the coach driver, taking a few young lads on tour to show what they can achieve with the right 3rd parties connections involved  ;) . Apparently the trolley dolly on the trip was called Myles

Archived