BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

4,000 Holes: Issue 108 is out now (don't mention the play-offs)

J*B
This post was recognized by J*B!

4,000 Holes was awarded the badge 'Great Content'

4,000 Holes will return in 2021/22 with five new issues planned. 

Since the landmark 100th edition in February 2020, lockdown has prevented any new fanzines to be produced due to the loss of usual sales at the ground.

Issue 101 will be released in August on the opening day of the new season when Rovers face Swansea City at Ewood.

Subscriptions are available for just £10 which covers Issues 101 to 105 and includes all postage (for UK customers). 

Previous subscribers who are still due the delayed Issue 101 are able to get a reduction so that they are not paying double for that issue.

Please use the following link to order:

https://roversfanzine.bigcartel.com/product/4-000-holes-subscriptions-2021-22

Edited by 4,000 Holes
  • Like 6

• Herbie6590 pinned this topic
  • J*B unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick update on deliveries of the latest issue. 100 copies were posted out on Wednesday and the remaining 80 on Thursday, so everyone on the order list should receive their copy before the match (international deliveries apart).

Orders are still being taken via THIS LINK and copies will also be available to buy on Kidder Street from 2pm on Saturday. Thanks!

Issue 101 - Aug 2021.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • J*B unpinned this topic

Very pleased to announce that 4,000 Holes has been shortlisted for the FSA Fanzine of the Year Award.  Thanks to all the readers for helping to keep it going by buying it and of course huge credit to the contributors for making it what it is.  For more details, please head over to:

https://www.brfcs.com/magazine/articles/4000-holes-shortlisted-for-fsa-fanzine-of-the-year-award/107

• Like 7

Issue 103 is now on sale and it's a Special Edition! Full details here. 50p to the Tony Parkes fundraiser for every copy sold.

To order, please visit the online shop. Also available on Kidder Street before the next two home matches.

100 copies have been packed up and posted to subscribers today - final lot being sent out on Thursday. Thanks.

20180505_192129.jpg

Edited by 4,000 Holes
  • Like 4

My copy came yesterday and I have to say the quality of this issue has surpassed itself as it covers 2010 to 2020. It's a stark reminder of how far we have fallen with references to the fraudsters, wide boys and thieves all underpinned by these awful owners. I would recommend buying one to any Rovers fans even if it's only to refresh memories and 50p goes to help with Tony Parkes' care.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

News of the latest issue of 4000 holes had the Australian Border Force on high alert. They just couldn’t contain themselves and intercepted my son’s copy as soon as it arrived in Melbourne. 

It has been reported that over $5 million of illegal goods passed through security whilst the Border guards read the mag. 
Maybe you could add the ABF to your mailing list in the future. Keep up the good work guys 👍

6D0ED2A3-3CD3-463D-AA1D-B74A796EF1BC.jpeg

• Like 3

• 4,000 Holes changed the title to 4,000 Holes in Blackburn

Issue 104 is out now - full details here and it can be ordered here.
Lots of great stuff in this one including a tribute to Gordon Lee and a focus on the career of Matt Woods.

Thanks for the support this season - we are still managing to sell around 350 copies of each issue. It will return!

Issue 104 - Apr 2022.jpg

Edited by 4,000 Holes
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, USABlue said:

Can I still sign up and get all 101 -105 posted to the U.S., I completely forgot about this and would love to have them.

You can! Subscriptions are still available via the link below. Cheers for the interest.

https://roversfanzine.bigcartel.com/product/4-000-holes-subscriptions-2021-22

5 hours ago, 4,000 Holes said:

Issue 104 is out now - full details here and it can be ordered here.
Lots of great stuff in this one including a tribute to Gordon Lee and a focus on the career of Matt Woods.

Thanks for the support this season - we are still managing to sell around 350 copies of each issue. It will return!

Issue 104 - Apr 2022.jpg

Received mine in the post this morning. Looking forward to another excellent read. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Riversider28 said:

Australian Border Force intercept my son’s latest copy of 4000 Holes - again!! I hope they enjoyed reading their “free” copy. 

9BC3BB52-58AA-4474-AB2B-E045EA926C7A.jpeg

I’ve mischievously suggested that the next edition should also contain a free sachet of icing sugar with every copy…

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

Good news! 4,000 Holes will return for the Stoke home match in a couple of weeks. Previous subscribers are still due the forthcoming Issue 105 and this should arrive before 27th August (unless postal strikes cause havoc).

To subscribe or renew this season, please visit:

https://roversfanzine.bigcartel.com/product/4-000-holes-subscriptions-2022-23

Further details are available on site in this article:

https://www.brfcs.com/magazine/articles/4000-holes-is-back!/24

• Like 2