BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

It was a penalty but I just knew that the superb Trafford would save it.

A great win against a very good football team who in their age old tradition are also a bunch of cheating, dirty cunts.

Well done England

I also thought that the Ref had a very decent game.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

A great win against a very good football team who in their age old tradition are also a bunch of cheating, dirty cunts.

Well done England

For a captain and forward for the national team, regardless of his age...that penalty was dog shit. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Well done England

I agree with everything apart from the ref. He should have sent the same Spanish player off 3 times

Edited by roverandout

• Moderation Lead
9 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

You are aware this is a Rovers message board? 

To be fair, I think most people on here are Rovers>England, but Roverandout is England>Rovers.

I can only speak for myself, but if Rovers lose, I’m absolutely wounded, but if England lose, it’s a short dose of frustration, then I crack on with my life….

• Like 2

7 hours ago, K-Hod said:

To be fair, I think most people on here are Rovers>England, but Roverandout is England>Rovers.

I can only speak for myself, but if Rovers lose, I’m absolutely wounded, but if England lose, it’s a short dose of frustration, then I crack on with my life….

I'm more rovers >England now. But when England are playing and Rovers aren't then it's all England.  And visa verser

Edited by roverandout

6 hours ago, Upside Down said:

I find it pretty funny when England lose tbf.

Then again I don't give a fuck about England, not sure why any Rovers fan should either when the powers that be in the country make it very clear they don't give a fuck about places like Blackburn. 

Yes Harry kane is prime minister.  When he's not captaining England he's thinking of ways to screw that hotbed of culture, Blackburn, over

Edited by roverandout

4 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Maybe because they can separate the government of the day from a football (or cricket etc etc) team?

10 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Yes Harry kane is prime minister.  When he's not captaining England he's thinking of ways to screw that hotbed of culture, Blackburn, over

The F.A. is also included in that, or have you forgotten what happened here 12 years ago and the lack of a toss given by them?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

The F.A. is also included in that, or have you forgotten what happened here 12 years ago and the lack of a toss given by them?

You seem to have followed that to its logical conclusion. The fa ignore the plight of rovers therefore as a result you find it funny when the national team lose. Nothing but sense there. 

4 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

The FA did nothing to help Rovers when we were being pillaged by all and sundry who were breaching lots of rules and regulations. The FA were given evidence and told by senior people what was happening and they just put their fingers in their ears and allowed it to fester and rot. Therefore I don't wish the FA the reflected glory they wallow in when one of the representative teams does well. As the standard bearers for the English game they are a failure. 

• Like 2

I’m not particularly arsed about the England football team, club before country every time for me, but I do enjoy how the country has a jolly old time when it’s major tournament time.

But I shouldn’t support them because of the government and the FA?

So I shouldn’t support Rovers because I have no time for Blackburn with Darwen Council or Venky’s?

• Like 1