BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (a) - 20/11/21 (& local info for those heading to the gate, from a Bristol City follower)

Positives. Yesterday was a great turn out by rovers. Bristol isn’t a bad place to visit. 
Negatives: we just seem to lack ambition and are content to contain.

The only saving grace is that this is par for the course for most of the teams in this league.
First two are already given after that it’s whose luck holds out. Let’s hope it’s us 

• J*B unpinned this topic
On 20/11/2021 at 23:52, Upside Down said:

On another note, I thoroughly admire the setup that Bristol City have throughout. I dream of Rovers having something that even slightly resembles that one day. 

I was at the game and commented on how I was glad we weren't Bristol. I'm not one to preach that football should be played a certain way but it must be terrible watching them. When their goalie had it, it was a set piece. Then long throws, soft free kicks and everything just launched all game long. They were woeful. But were solid defensively. There's no way I'd want to watch them every week. It's not football. It is shithousery and taking advantage of shite rules 

4 hours ago, ben_the_beast said:

I was at the game and commented on how I was glad we weren't Bristol. I'm not one to preach that football should be played a certain way but it must be terrible watching them. When their goalie had it, it was a set piece. Then long throws, soft free kicks and everything just launched all game long. They were woeful. But were solid defensively. There's no way I'd want to watch them every week. It's not football. It is shithousery and taking advantage of shite rules 

See my above post. Wasn't really referring to their playing style. No way would I want to watch that shyte.

Was referring to their Bristol Sport setup.

Turns out Brizzle bully boys inflicted significant injury on Poveda after all. How the referee allowed play to continue after he was clearly taken out by the two goons is beyond me. He was clearly targeted after having a bright spell early in the game. 

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2021/november/23/poveda-injury-update/

Nigel Pearson, you are a knob mate - and I'm not referring to your much vaunted escapades between the sheets, you football style-cretin.