BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

4 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Still not working for me and I refuse to download the app as I can't remember my password. 

Subscription cancelled incoming unless it's fixed before the Stoke City match. 

Shambles of a set up. 

Just a heads up re cancellation. I cancelled my subscription (monthly same as yours) a while ago by advising in plenty of time by email as per the sites instructions.I

4 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Still not working for me and I refuse to download the app as I can't remember my password. 

Subscription cancelled incoming unless it's fixed before the Stoke City match. 

Shambles of a set up. 

Just a heads up re cancellation. I cancelled my subscription (monthly same as yours) a while ago by advising in plenty of time by email as per the sites instructions. I Received no reply which I thought strange so a week later sent a follow up email and stressed that I needed confirmation that the cancellation would be done. I received no reply and a week or so later they withdrew another subscription from my bank account.

I the rang Rovers (from Australia) and got a really helpful receptionist who passed all the information to the right person who then confirmed it would be cancelled and refunded which it was a few days later. All in all a lot of messing about for a simple cancellation. Good luck.

• Like 1

Anyone know if there has been any updates to these issues? I'm still unable to login.

It's so frustrating as I have paid for the whole season. I still can't believe the club has left us in the dark about it

12 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Apparently it's fixed. 

But I still can't log in using my usual email address and password (both saved on my phone) 

Total shambles imho. 

Apparently you have to register a new account using your original email address

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2023/november/22/online-services-update/

I've done so and it seems to work fine now

That article is pretty buried on the site though, should be front and centre to make things easier, so posting here in case it helps anyone

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Apparently it's fixed. 

But I still can't log in using my usual email address and password (both saved on my phone) 

Total shambles imho. 

Ditto now.

I sign in to the web site but then it logs me out when I click on Rovers TV.

Just hoping the Match Centre is working OK v Stoke.

3 hours ago, KentExile said:

Have you registered a new account using your original email address?

Ive done this and the web browser access seems to work okay now including watching replays but now the app wont let you log in... "Tenant not found"

Is this something actually run by rovers? Or is it all farmed out to iFollow?

I work in IT so get that this sort of stuff can be difficult, but this has been really painful!

39 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Ive done this and the web browser access seems to work okay now including watching replays but now the app wont let you log in... "Tenant not found"

Is this something actually run by rovers? Or is it all farmed out to iFollow?

I work in IT so get that this sort of stuff can be difficult, but this has been really painful!

I don't use the ap, (I just login on my laptop), so have no idea when it comes to the ap sorry.

If you are having issues, it may be worth contacting the email address that the club supplied in the link

roverstvsupport@streamamg.com

Just a guess but are you trying to log onto the ap with your old (saved) account details rather than the new ones you would have set up yesterday?   (apologies in advance if its not this)

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KentExile said:

I don't use the ap, (I just login on my laptop), so have no idea when it comes to the ap sorry.

If you are having issues, it may be worth contacting the email address that the club supplied in the link

Just a guess but are you trying to log onto the ap with your old (saved) account details rather than the new ones you would have set up yesterday?   (apologies in advance if its not this)

No- I created a new account as requested,  Cleared the cache on the app. Even uninstalled and reinstalled. So think things are struggling.

Will give them a shout! Thanks for the email address 🙂

12 hours ago, KentExile said:

Apparently you have to register a new account using your original email address

I've done so and it seems to work fine now

That article is pretty buried on the site though, should be front and centre to make things easier, so posting here in case it helps anyone

Followed your advice and everything seems to be OK. So a big thank you for your advice. 

Proof will be in the pudding come Saturday afternoon. 

Cheers once again. 

• Like 1

All looks okay to me now, having Re-registered.

It is easier to log in now too, so hopefully the problems we have encountered are a thing of the past.

Good luck logging on for those watching form abroad tomorrow (which I normally do from Spain) but I am back for a few days, so will be there in person tomorrow.

COYB.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Followed your advice and everything seems to be OK. So a big thank you for your advice. 

Proof will be in the pudding come Saturday afternoon. 

Cheers once again. 

You are most welcome, glad to be able to (hopefully) help out a fellow Rover 🙂 

Fingers crossed for all of us with regards streaming tomorrow, we can but hope

1 hour ago, bazza said:

I've re-registered and can get in but I still can't find Rovers v PNE full game to watch. I've been trying for 2 weeks. Do they take games off after a while? I'm getting seriously pi**ed off with Rovers.

See screenshot below - I don’t have an account so can’t check whether it’s really there or not.

edited to add link to page I’ve taken this from  https://www.rovers.co.uk/videos/

IMG_1380.thumb.jpeg.96d6164ff7ebd12a95382e0a45426c19.jpeg

Edited by wilsdenrover
  • Like 1

On 23/11/2023 at 10:27, KentExile said:

Have you registered a new account using your original email address?

Thanks- have done now and it works!

Was nervous about losing my account registering all over again but it remembered me.

Edited by philipl
  • Like 1

On 23/11/2023 at 13:22, KentExile said:

Many thanks for this!

• Like 1

I registered with a new account with the same email address as instructed by Rovers, and although I've been able to watch all videos on Rovers TV (interviews and such), I am only getting an "Upgrade your streaming subscriptions" link in the Match Centre rather than Watch Live and Listen Live.

Anybody else experiencing the same thing?

12 minutes ago, goozburger said:

I registered with a new account with the same email address as instructed by Rovers, and although I've been able to watch all videos on Rovers TV (interviews and such), I am only getting an "Upgrade your streaming subscriptions" link in the Match Centre rather than Watch Live and Listen Live.

Anybody else experiencing the same thing?

Have you paid ?