BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Silvester sacked Baker appointed

31 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Plenty of DoF's will come cos it a job and they are getting paid for it. Lets see who we appoint as GB's replacement. Would you take someone like Brian McDermott as Rovers next appointment given his football background as DoF at Hibs plus he has been scout at Arsenal for years and former manager at Reading and Leeds 

I think this structure of DoF with head coach is the correct one for any football club to go with. Its modern day football nowadays. It works in well in football. 

In theory, yes, I would take McDermott,  but I just don’t get how you still have faith in a positive outcome  from anything put in place under this ownership.

If they don’t sabotage any chance of success when there are promising signs, Waggott does.

We just go round and round in circles.

Posted (edited)
On 12/05/2024 at 19:31, Mike Graham said:

No.  

Even GB confirmed that while conspiracy theories abound it was an error within the club.

McGuires agent was advised before the player boarded the plane that we were not buying him outright; he was a rookie footballer 6 months out of college.  It was not a last minute change of mind.

Not entirely sure what you're on about here. Nobody has mentioned anything about a plane.

Nobody really knows what happened other than Sylvester, shadow man and maggot. None of them are trustworthy and should under no circumstances be believed.

When the same thing happens three times in the space of a year it is not a mistake. Why anyone would take anything said by the people involved in this at face value is beyond me.

Funny how we completed cheap transfers after the McGuire deal was left in the save bin. I would be surprised if you could go back into the portal without it being obvious there was an unfinished transaction in there.

If you want to believe the word of people with a track record of being proven liars when they're in full arse covering mode then fair enough. None of the people who occupy positions of power at Blackburn Rovers are trustworthy.

These deals had all the hallmarks of the owners either not giving the sign off or pulling the pin at the last minute. They've got previous form for doing exactly that.

Enjoy your tea and biscuits next time you go in to listen to more bullshit from the fake CEO.

Edited by Upside Down
  • Like 5

I do find it astonishing after everything that has gone on at this Club over the last decade that anyone would even consider giving them the benefit of the doubt and accept 'human error' as an excuse.

If you had dropped me or anyone on here into the position of club secretary on deadline day and asked us to complete a complex transfer then 'human error' might be fair enough.

But when you've had a vastly experienced club secretary in place, and very similar/the same things have happened two years running (if not more that haven't got into the public domain), and those deals affected happen to be restricted to those requiring the vile Venkys to put their hands in their pockets to fund them, well it's just too good to be true.

All the stuff about Broughton, Silvester, forgetting to click submit, has, in my opinion, all the hallmarks of desperate arse covering by people petrified of their overlords in India getting the blame.

The only thing they are interested in is making sure their cushy numbers aren't affected and that starts and ends with keeping the owners happy and free from any criticism. Everything else flows from that.

Of course they will lie. They're quite good at it and it works with a lot of people. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Upside Down said:

Not entirely sure what you're on about here. Nobody has mentioned anything about a plane.

Nobody really knows what happened other than Sylvester, shadow man and maggot. None of them are trustworthy and should under no circumstances be believed.

When the same thing happens three times in the space of a year it is not a mistake. Why anyone would take anything said by the people involved in this at face value is beyond me.

Funny how we completed cheap transfers after the McGuire deal was left in the save bin. I would be surprised if you could go back into the portal without it being obvious there was an unfinished transaction in there.

If you want to believe the word of people with a track record of being proven liars when they're in full arse covering mode then fair enough. None of the people who occupy positions of power at Blackburn Rovers are trustworthy.

These deals had all the hallmarks of the owners either not giving the sign off or pulling the pin at the last minute. They've got previous form for doing exactly that.

Enjoy your tea and biscuits next time you go in to listen to more bullshit from the fake CEO.

Thank you for your constructive advice as always, at least it was not the usual abusive tirade.  I am a Hobnob man; I will ask the club to order some in for our next meeting.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Mike Graham said:

Thank you for your constructive advice as always, at least it was not the usual abusive tirade.  I am a Hobnob man; I will ask the club to order some in for our next meeting.

You’ll get those cheap versions from Lidl. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mike Graham said:

Well played for not rising. Some people are unable to converse or debate without resorting to repeated abuse or foul language.

Edited by Wheelton Blue
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mike Graham said:

Thanks for refraining from being as condescending as you usually are. 

I'm sure that even a simple task like getting a pack of hobnobs will be a bridge too far for them. 

Edited by Upside Down