BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Celtic Home Predictions

Ste B

I'm more confident after watching Celtic yesterday, they were very ordinary against a poor Dundee Utd side, and Petrov has rejected another contract offer(and probably got dropped for it). I'm sure they will bring him back for a big game but lets hope moral has been damaged.

What happens if it's a draw after extra-time? Do Graeme and O'Neill have a punch-up in the centre-circle and the one who remains standing takes his team through to the next round?

:razz:

It's too close to call, it really is. Rovers to win 3-0 in normal time - Cole hat-trick - one on his left foot, one on his right-foot, one to ricochet off his nose.

:rover:

I can't help the feeling we missed out at Celtic Park after playing so well. O'Neill will have learnt his lessons from that game and adjust his tactics accordingly.

Celtic to go 2-0 up midway through second half with our powder-puff attack scoring a late consolation goal near the end.

I can't help the feeling we missed out at Celtic Park after playing so well. O'Neill will have learnt his lessons from that game and adjust his tactics accordingly.

Celtic to go 2-0 up midway through second half with our powder-puff attack scoring a late consolation goal near the end.

As much as I hope for a win to knock them out, I really believe that O'Neill will have learned a sharp lesson from the 'first half', and will be better prepared for Ewood.

Hartson etc have a lot to prove to their club and will be desperate to impress, and we have no forwards whatsoever.

Agreement there then.

Duffer to turn on the magic setting up Andy Cole for a brace and then just to seal it a late pile driver from "Tugay You are my Turkish Delight nananananana"

3-0 thankyou very much, trip to Italy in two weeks time to hammer Parma in't next round!

Well, I'd probably be pessmistic and go for Celtic to win on away goals - If it wasn't for a curious dream I had a few nights ago, when I dreamt that we won the tie 2-0 at Ewood, winning 2-1 on aggregate.

The 2 Rovers goals we scored, I pictured vividly as I slept.

I could 'see' not only the goals being scored, but also the reaction of the crowd as well.

It was a  pleasant dream - Nearly as nice as the one I had a while back - When I dreamt about cuddling up to Rosie! :D

Rovers to win by TWO clear goals be it 2-0 or 3-1.

I believe it is crucial we score first, should Celtic score leaving us to hit 3 in reply I'm not sure we are currently enjoying the luck we need to achieve that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.