BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] De Pedro Signs

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent news! Fair enough he is the wrong side of thirty but then there is no transfer fee. We can go back in for MGP or whoever later. I suspect if Matteo signs for a minimal fee as well it would clear the way for Butt to come in.

Good dealing Souness

I would prefer we spend the money we have in a quality central defender.

never seen him play but he has a big rep, is free and has a good left foot (I expect) so hopefully smart business, well on paper anyway, players like Ginola,Pires and Giggs were/are all still brilliant a 30yrs old.

Hopefully this signing will at least please some fans complaining about Dictov being too "small" of a name to re-new their season tickets

well at least his free kicks appear to curl round the wall instead of INTO it...

user posted image

His free-kicks appear to curl straight into the face of his own striker judging by that photo. That's going to annoy Cole.

Good news though. At last we have a left winger on the books again. Wonder where we'll play him unsure.gif

Boy, I really hope I'm wrong about Beasley, or at least that others are right in that he needs a couple more years of work first. Considering the length of De Pedro's contract, that would work out perfectly, provided that no one big goes for him in the meantime.

And the fact that this is a bosman doesn't hurt things either.

GO JAVIER!

thumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gif

But how can we afford his wages if we have no money?

Shouldn't we be sacking people instead?

having no money is rubbish, but smart tactics, Souness has admitted before he will feed the fans and press crap to help him achieve the clubs targets.

Anyway thats two 30+year olds for 150,000 toal transfer fee, 31 and 30 thats fairly good, now we could do with a bit of youth to keep things balanced, any good young defensive midfielders around and don't dare say Douglas.

well at least his free kicks appear to curl round the wall instead of INTO it...

user posted image

His free-kicks appear to curl straight into the face of his own striker judging by that photo. That's going to annoy Cole.

Good news though. At last we have a left winger on the books again. Wonder where we'll play him unsure.gif

It's so damn clear sox, at right back

user posted image

well emerton isnt playing that well, maybe souey will put him on the right

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.