BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preview: Aston Villa v. Rovers 20th August 2011

I would have been surprised had Samba gone to Villa and played, going off his playstation I.D. he was signed in and on FIFA until the early hours. The pictures of Petrovic in training showed Nelsen taking part so hopefully he is back at least giving us a bit of experience at the back. I do feel if we have a more stable back line today we can really give Villa a game and come away with something :rover:

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As with Philip this morning, if you actually knew anything you'd just come out and say it rather than talk in riddles and then claim you were right if anything vaguely similar occurs.

Patience dear boy.

I hope we are wrong in which case we have not stirred up the hornet's nest unnecessarily.

I am now absolutely convinced that Samba is on his way out.

Disgusting and unprofessional behaviour if a team captain will stand by and let his team mates struggle on without him.

I seriously hope Nelsen is back.

Villa team:

AVFCOfficial Aston Villa FC

Villa: Given, Young, Collins, Dunne, Warnock, Delph, Petrov, N'Zogbia, Heskey, Agbonlahor, Bent. #avfc

everyone of them outfield players would walk into our side.

Strong team. even the keeper is great.

CryerRovers Andrew Cryer

Robbo, Salgado, Nelsen, Hanley, Olsson, Hoilett, Dunn, Nzonzi, MGP, Goodwillie, Roberts

Hopefully we are playing 4-4-2 and willing to defend from the front. The bench will be interesting/frighteningly exposed.

That Villa line-up will kill us if we try any of that diamond nonsense.

Archived