BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Souness must go ?

rover6

Firstly please stop shouting.  Secondly you've already been told no 'proper' Rovers fan would name themselves something that denigrates our greatest achievement.  Please go back t'moor or wherever else you have crawled from.

Why does it denigrate our greatest achievement to point out that Dalglish was indeed extremely successful in the transfer market?

Revidge- of all the negative posters on here only kennysupperbuyer consistently refuses to come on this board when Rovers do well. As for the name- come on, this surely means either he is an anti-Rovers poster or an alter ego of an already existing poster on here who has the brains to activate the site from a different computer than his other log-in name.

It look like Kennysuperbuyer is a persona created to put down Rovers. Maybe I'm wrong.

Edited by FourLaneBlue

Well, my mates not going today. He's only seen us win once at home this season - and he's a season ticket holder ! I spoke to him last night and he said he's going out with the family for the day ! He's having an attack of the superstitions. He's only seen us beat Wolves, was on his honeymoon for the Everton game and was moving house on the day we beat Tottenham. I take this as an omen. I reckon we'll win 2-1, but a nervy game nevertheless.

Anything less than 3 points and I think its all over.

Accyrover

After todays performance I think we may struggle to stay in the Premiership. But what is everyone elses view ? Will or should Souness resign ? Do we have the bottle for the fight which is needed to stay here ?

Edited by Craigman

I really want Souness to turn things around, but the way we've been playing is nothing short of disgraceful ;( If we don't get three points on Monday we should, IMO, give someone else a chance to turn things around in the last few games.

Not only have we not got the bottle, we haven't got a bleeding clue. I thought we would stay up on the basis that there are three teams worse than us. Well there aren't. Wolves and Leicester maybe. Portsmouth and Leeds look likely to finish above us now.

I find it almost impossible to imagine us picking up more points than Porsmouth, Leeds and Man City.

After todays performance I think we may struggle to stay in the Premiership. But what is everyone elses view ? Will or should Souness resign ? Do we have th bottle for the fight which is needed to stay here ?
No he won't, yes he should, not a bloody chance. Next question. Edited by Morph

Way back before Xmas we had a poll. Sould Souness stay or go. The result was that the vast majority wanted him to stay. I wonder what the result would be now.

I defended Souness vigourously back then and have done since.

However, it would seem his style has seen him lose the dressing room and having been a huge critic of Hoddle`s man management with England and Spurs I now have to be a critic of the way Souness goes about things.

I stated in another thread recently that I read one of his earlier biograpghys recently and he spent 90% of the book defending why he fell out wIth others in his profession. That started to make me wonder.

For the first time this season........SOUNESS OUT

Souness on Radio Rovers...."we still have 6 games to go"

Doesn`t sound like anyone who is going to resign sad.gif

He stated that if Amo and Short were playing all season we wouldn`t be in this mess

Also stated its time for Stead to take a back seat

Say`s we will come out fighting!!!

Make of that what you will

Souness on Radio Rovers...."we still have 6 games to go"

Doesn`t sound like anyone who is going to resign sad.gif

He stated that if Amo and Short were playing all season we wouldn`t be in this mess

Also stated its time for Stead to take a back seat

Say`s we will come out fighting!!!

Make of that what you will

That just makes it even worse. If Nissa had been playing all season we might not have been where we are. Sounds like Amo only made 2 mistakes today, not bad for the big useless sack of crap.

Drop Stead? For who? Cole? Yorke? Amoruso?

Just listening to the interview on Sky now. Don't worry lads, we should have had a penalty, not our fault we lost. Souey also just said Short and Amoruso handled their strikers as well as any team he has seen??????? What the hell?!?! It's Leeds for f***s sake, almost every team in the league has handled them better than we did today.

He doesn't even look the slightest bit angry or ashamed. We're screwed, well and truly screwed.

its really sad because you know that most of the prats in our first team know they'll sign for another premeir league side next season

Souness - assuming he'll be here next season - needs to sit down with the players and ask "Who will be here next season no matter what?"

And from that group of players pick the side to play the remaining games.

This is so ###### up. It is history repeating. The side that we are fielding has ABSOLUTELY NOT INTEREST IN THIS CLUB - THEY DON'T CARE!!!!

THIS CLUB HAS SOLD ITS SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWICE IN 5 SEASONS WE HAVE THROWN OUR LOT IN WITH A BUNCH OF MERCENARIES WHO - LOW AND BEHOLD - GIVE UP ON THE FIRST SIGN OF TROUBLE>....

And another thing...., WHEN IN THE NAME OF SWEET GOD CHRIST ALMIGHTLY ARE WE GOING TO LAST 10 MINUTES BEFORE WE CONCEED A GOAL????????????

EVERY ###### GAME WE CONCEED AN EARLY GOAL

EVERY ###### GAME............................

He doesn't even look the slightest bit angry or ashamed. We're screwed, well and truly screwed

that must be the brightest thing i heard today. we have no passion and no balls! lets just get one thing straight can n e one tell me if derby are relegated cos at least i can go and see that game nxt season.

In that interview tho y wasnt he angry? why did he say it was a disgusting performance and that the players should be mocked for that performance today. i would of been abit happier if souness was @#/? off after the match! and let stead take a backseat! ffs and play cole who misses from 8 yard out.

will the last person in ewood turn the lights out

With all the trouble and despair in the world lately should we really be this bothered. Some positives:

* We aren't in the relegation zone

* Very tight down there so even if we did slump, there's still a chance to survive.

* Hopefully some of the teams below will get worse results.

Yes I know we have lost vital games and also the teams below and fighting hard compared to us... but its not over till its over.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.