BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Extra ! Extra ! Read All About It !

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamaica dumped USA in the Gold Cup, CONCACAF; wow, shocker. And defeated them I believe not far from Washington, DC.

And now, in the 70th minute, Panama is up 1-0 to Mexico, like to see Panama win that as well.

I'll stick my neck out and guarantee a deafening silence as usual. White children don't count but if they tried it with a muslim child they'd be black and smouldering in a lay bye somewhere. The attitude displayed by our own authorities as displayed in the Rotherham case sickens me. I'd like to lock the @#/? lot up together and throw away the key.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-32801377

Surprise surprise. I often hear the word 'community' banded about on the news, when will the 'community' blow the whistle on these filthy b@sstards ?

Is there such a thing as community any more? The 'as long as I'm alright Jack' attitude is prevalent in society today.

These animals deserve castration, makes me sick to the stomach.

• Moderation Lead

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/13500371.New_pub_forced_to_close____for_safety_reasons____after_travellers_arrive_in_beer_garden/?ref=mr&lp=1- pikeys in Accy strike again.

Just before anyone gets all human rights about the pikeys- the chef asked them to leave as they were on private land, then was whacked for his troubles, lovely bunch.

I must admit though one of the customer's comments made me laugh: 'I can't believe people would be attracted to a family pub for drinking'. It was sunny and it serves booze in a decent beer garden, why the surprise??

• Backroom

I don't know how much of these kinds of stories are just tabloid sensationalism and/or propaganda but bloody hell some of these stories are just mental in the most absurd way, Stephen king couldnt come up with this stuff.

Probably none of them...

Migrant crisis ? Holidaymakers, businesses, road haulage all losing a fortune and the French (typically) doing bugger all. Just paint a bloody big yellow line and put a gun tower behind it. Cross the line and pow ! Russians must be pissing themselves.

Alternatively get a grant off europe to round em up and pay the govt of South Georgia to put them in a few nissen huts, feed them, keep them safe and just about free from freezing to death and allow them full txt use of their mobile phones to tell their mates how safe from political oppression they are and how nice life is under British rule.

Must say on all the newsreels all I see are dollopers in hoodies..... and we have enough of them already.

Alternatively get a grant off europe to round em up and pay the govt of South Georgia to put them in a few nissen huts, feed them, keep them safe and just about free from freezing to death and allow them full txt use of their mobile phones to tell their mates how safe from political oppression they are and how nice life is under British rule.

Must say on all the newsreels all I see are dollopers in hoodies..... and we have enough of them already.

Just add the Government paying back handers to the people smugglers to turn back and its basically the Australian system , apart from a colder climate

Shocking incident for which there can be no excuse and a consequence of living in the west bank. However a quick google throws up much much worse... take your pick from this lot Topman. Beware many might not want to view these links given on this page. https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=isis+murdering+children

I fail to see how anyone religious can in any way justify killing or abusing children.

What Isis are doing isn't religious, nor is muslims abusing children, or white people, or black people or Jews etc...

There are investigations about paedophile rings at the top of our society in the 80's being covered up, but do you blame religion / culture for those?

Back to Isis, the only plan I think can work is to cut off their funding, at which point I think their fighters ideology may disapate.

Archived