BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Givet

Baz

When did this incident take place? Wasn't Kean on the TV the other night at the Bayern v Real game? No sign of any lasting harm?

Jesus Christ, T-shirts, chanting his name, player of the season???

As much as he is good enough for the team and we need him he has undeniably:

1. Found himself out of the team off the back of an idiotic challenge against Arsenal.

2. Has previous for refusing to play for us and "not being in the right frame of mind" when he foolishly got his pocket picked of an unofficial agent (nothing to do with the new owners/current manager).

I don't deny there is a lot of muck spreading on Kean's part but Givet is as much of a martyr in this situation as Kean is a good manager. He has proven in the past that he does like a mid-season break here and there and come the end of the season he can (Please don't use that word again) right off as far as I'm concerned.

If every player was dropped for making a bad decision, we would be getting players from the ladies team to play for us. If Kean says that Givet refused to play and Givet is saying the exact opposite, I know which one I'm believing.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i expect its quite boring and upsetting training on your own. almost like being sent to the naughty corner.

Bit like kicking a ball against a wall waiting for your mate to come out to play after tea, but he's gone shopping with his mum.

Bit like kicking a ball against a wall waiting for your mate to come out to play after tea, but he's gone shopping with his mum.

Or your told he's "in the wrong frame of mind to be playing out now thank you Alan, sorry, maybe tomorrow", whereas his Mum has actually given him away to Spurs when he was getting stuck in to his egg and chips.

Ties in well with the current Conspiracy theory thread - an apparent deliberate loss to Liverpool in order to facilitate relegation and hence the owners being able to quietly exit, slinking out the door un-noticed (face-saved in India) without Premier League scrutiny, but with all parachute payments to recoup their original investment. It just seems more and more obvious.

Kean is doing EXACTLY what the owners want. If he wasn't, he'd have been sacked long ago. Certainly not rewarded with a bumper, improved contract.

Finally, got the the story on the Givet/ Kean bust up. Kean wasnt punched by anyone. :(

ALLEGEDLY. Swansea team meeting.

ORR was 70% fit, Lowe was picked at Left back. Givet was told he was still on the bench.

ALLEGEDLY. Heated argument with Kean, as Givet was unhappy at again being left out. ALLEGEDLY Kean then said he wasnt in the right frame of mind to even be sub.

After the game is where all the bust up and fight really started. ALLEGEDLY.

At the end of the game Black, not Kean, came in the dressing room and said to all the players "Blame (Givet) him for today's defeat." Givet was enraged and had to held back!

Nzonzi continued the argument with Black and Kean. ALLEGEDLY.

Givet proved his commitment to the club today and IMO he always gives his all!

Finally, got the the story on the Givet/ Kean bust up. Kean wasnt punched by anyone. :(

ORR was 70% fit, Lowe was picked at Left back. Givet was told he was still on the bench.

ALLEGEDLY. Heated argument with Kean, as Givet was unhappy at again being left out. ALLEGEDLY Kean then said he wasnt in the right frame of mind to even be sub.

At the end of the game Black, not Kean, came in the dressing room and said to all the players "Blame (Givet) him for today's defeat." Givet was enraged and had to held back!

If this is correct we are doomed. What a sly scheming lot we have in control. Kean, Black, Agnew and Hunt are vile.

got to say, with all the bad news stories over the last 18 months it has been very hard to be a blackburn rovers fan! yesterday this man reminded me of what rovers are all about! Arte et Labore!!

very proud to have him in our team, my favorite player by a country mile!!!

No shame, no morals, no backbone, no driving license, no hair, no tactical nous, no respect, no redeeming features as a human being.

And with any luck in a couple of weeks...no job.

That could have been PART of the ruckus at Swansea.

There were apparently more fisticuffs during last week.

That could have been PART of the ruckus at Swansea.

There were apparently more fisticuffs during last week.

Fisticuffs wasnt mentioned. I'll have to leave that to you or others to enlighten.

It would depend on who was fighting, as to the interest.

Players at all clubs dislike each other/ fall out and come to blows.

So you believe there are "some" clubs where the players all like each other, never fallout or come to blows ?

I simply asked you, how you knew that players came to blows - at all clubs. You don't know that do you?

Archived