BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Givet

Baz

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ya know for a 25 year old sprog Topman, you really are full of your quite limited intelligence aren't you?

You actually went to the bother of checking my age. I'm quite flattered.

Face it, you, Hughesy & braddock should form the three "wise" monkeys. Sort it out between yourselves but I have a good idea who's who.

Well all this voting him player of the season nonsense and singing his name even if he's not playing tomorrow.

Ya know for a 25 year old sprog Topman, you really are full of your quite limited intelligence aren't you?

The limited intelligence is all yours. You don't have to be very bright to see that Givet is just the latest in a long line of senior players to fall out with Coco. They then get frozen out of the team and then are quietly disposed of. The one central 'faller out' is Steve Kean.

Draw your own conclusions.

Blimey, are we being set up again?

I don't think Givet will play. Kean doesn't have the Kahoonies.

However if he does and we loose Kean will say 'look - I said his head wasn't right.'

Ever feel you can't win.

This is a masterclass in manipulation. With Kean and Agnew, Idi Amin would have been President of the USA.

Elsewhere, N'Zonzi's compatriot Gael Givet has been forced to train alone following a series of rows with manager Kean - who has accused the 30-year-old former Marseille star of refusing to play - something he angrily denies.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/896513-anzhi-lead-steven-nzonzi-race-despite-arsenal-and-chelsea-scouting-trips

Doesn't sound too promising on him playing at Sat..

it would be great if all the rovers fans could get a t-shirt with givet on for saturday. So glad Givet as come out and backed his own corner on this one!!

Both Givet and Salgado are the only ones to really break ranks and expose the lies and deceit of the manager and owners, both should be applauded for taking a stand :tu:

Both Givet and Salgado are the only ones to really break ranks and expose the lies and deceit of the manager and owners, both should be applauded for taking a stand :tu:

I agree - just a shame it took them to be personally affected before speaking out.

The players who are keeping quiet will probably have just instructed their agents to find them another club...

...as though Venkys hadn't already thought of that.

Guest Rovers4Good

Givet was in intense defencive training alongside Dann, Olsson and Lowe this morning. :)

Read into it what you will but me thinks he'll be back on Saturday. :)

Givet was in intense defencive training alongside Dann, Olsson and Lowe this morning. :)

Read into it what you will but me thinks he'll be back on Saturday. :)

I think there has been an intervention from Pune on this one, my information is that Kean has no choice but to play him, time will tell if that information is correct!

I think there has been an intervention from Pune on this one, my information is that Kean has no choice but to play him, time will tell if that information is correct!

If this is right , might this be a good development, that at last they are taking an interest and realise that Kean is complete prick? better late than never

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I've been looking out for our great leader's mug on the telly today. Everyone else's manager seems to have made an appearance but no Stevie.

No make-up artists at Brockhall? ;)

I can just picture Kean and his mate Agnew frantically brainstorming for excuses before he has to make a public appearance on Saturday:

Kean: "I...uh...got dragged into a wall when oot walking wor dog"

Reporter: "Thought you said you didn't have a dog?"

Kean: "Um...ah...it's all the fans' fault"

*runs away, hand in hand with Agnew*

Jesus Christ, T-shirts, chanting his name, player of the season???

As much as he is good enough for the team and we need him he has undeniably:

1. Found himself out of the team off the back of an idiotic challenge against Arsenal.

2. Has previous for refusing to play for us and "not being in the right frame of mind" when he foolishly got his pocket picked of an unofficial agent (nothing to do with the new owners/current manager).

I don't deny there is a lot of muck spreading on Kean's part but Givet is as much of a martyr in this situation as Kean is a good manager. He has proven in the past that he does like a mid-season break here and there and come the end of the season he can (Please don't use that word again) right off as far as I'm concerned.

come the end of the season he can (Please don't use that word again) right off as far as I'm concerned.

Don't fret, Pedro, I'm sure you'll get your wish.

Our last good defender at the club and people still want him out.

I give up, I honestly give up.

I can just picture Kean and his mate Agnew frantically brainstorming for excuses before he has to make a public appearance on Saturday:

Kean: "I...uh...got dragged into a wall when oot walking wor dog"

Reporter: "Thought you said you didn't have a dog?"

Kean: "Um...ah...it's all the fans' fault"

*runs away, hand in hand with Agnew*

Wouldn't look beyond him saying "a ball smacked me in the face".

Don't fret, Pedro, I'm sure you'll get your wish.

Our last good defender at the club and people still want him out.

I give up, I honestly give up.

I have no doubt I will Stuart but in terms of his initial absence he has well and truly set the ball rolling himself. Regarding him being a good defender, like the rest of them he has far from shone for some time (regardless of position) and certainly failed to show at Arsenal how good he is - I hope you agree that anyone with the slightest bit of football ability or knowledge can see that he knew exactly what he was doing and that he knew what the outcome would be.

Like me, I would have thought you would have been more exasperated by comments from so called rovers fans who want him out of the squad on Saturday purely on the hope that it weakens the team and we will lose...strange whoops I missed off the "g" bunch on here.

Archived