BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Community March

To Glen and all the protest organisers,

Please don't take this as bitchy criticism - I promise you it's entirely not meant that way. I watched the match today in The Fox and Hounds and whilst it was no where near full there were quite a few 'old school' guys in there. And none of them knew about the march. I explained it to some of them. These are the type of guys who, if you got them on side, are vociferous types who could really help. However, if you don't address them, they'll only ask why and maybe ask questions about the motives of leaving out some of the oldest and longest Rovers fans. Please could I ask that when the postering and speaking to people happens, places like the Fox are included?

Thanks Dawn, Taken on board, and will certainly be looking to address this, this week

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up in Scotland for a wedding so can't make the March I am afraid.

Any thoughts on the plane stunt again, this time aimed at the Rao family? As I have continually said, anything which tarnishes their name/brand really pisses them off so time for a bit of pay back possibly.

Just one question - how is this march going to grab the attention of Venky's when the previous ones I think its safe to say have been fairly unsuccessful long term. Great idea at the time but now if you look back I can't really think of any difference they have made other than forming a big divide amongst fans.

The March is gonna set off from the Town Hall, whilst todays open Action group meeting brought about the news that we have the 100% support of the Blackburn Council, Personal invites to council members will be sent out at the earliest for them to take part

It was also nice to see some new faces at todays meetin

I have been a season ticket holder for over 20 years. I have had enough and will not be renewing for next season.

I have been watching the Rovers since 1965, and have seen a number of relegations during that time. At no point over the years I have seen such a shambolic lot running the club, and managing the team.

I have never been on a protest march in my life, but I WILL be joining you all on Saturday.

The only point I would like to make is that it must be peaceful, humorous, but not abusive, or aggresive.

See you all on Saturday.

Doogs

i will be there as i have done most protests, just hope that people join in this time, this could be our last chance to get our message across, no more drivel from people saying that things will get better, they wont, they will only get worse, hope everyone finally makes a stand, regardless wether we win or not on saturday, i hope people show their displeasure after the game too.

Glen I am up for this game but I only arrive in blackburn station at 1.50p.m. any chance you could delay it till then or just wait for me at the blackburn station and will meet outside please. Pafell you state if there is evidence of criminal deeds done they need exposing well how about the fact we are going for Ronaldinho,Beckham,Raul and the rest of the stars knowing full well they were raising false hopes for people only for them to not materialise. Or how about not fining punishing the clown for drink driving knowing it is a criminal offence the fact they did not have a word tells me they condone his conduct in this matter.

Glen I am up for this game but I only arrive in blackburn station at 1.50p.m. any chance you could delay it till then or just wait for me at the blackburn station and will meet outside please. Pafell you state if there is evidence of criminal deeds done they need exposing well how about the fact we are going for Ronaldinho,Beckham,Raul and the rest of the stars knowing full well they were raising false hopes for people only for them to not materialise. Or how about not fining punishing the clown for drink driving knowing it is a criminal offence the fact they did not have a word tells me they condone his conduct in this matter.

Lets be honest transfer speculation - no matter how far fetched. Is not a criminal offence. Neither the owners not punishing Kean for DD a criminal offence. They just say the courts punished him etc. But recently some on here have hinted about gambling syndicates and gangster activity etc - but gone no further. Those would be criminal offences. If somebody has evidence on these things, that is a different matter. But without evidence these things are just gossip, conspiracy theories etc.

Ralf mate -i thought you were our ideas man!!! It has to be back to the Titanic theme after your last masterpiece!! Don't be shy you da man!!

I'll get my thinking cap on. Had way to many on Sat and still recovering today. Had to with that shambolick display.

Possibly something along the lines of "TITANIC 2 - The Ewood Park Massacre"

I'll get my thinking cap on. Had way to many on Sat and still recovering today. Had to with that shambolick display.

Possibly something along the lines of "TITANIC 2 - The Ewood Park Massacre"

Captain Kean and Anurada Winslet is my abiding image-100 yrs of history at the bottom of the ocean while the love affair rolls on.!! Its a disgrace and getting bolloxed over the Swansea performance was a given Ralf.

Maybe all the crew and passengers got salmonella from Venkys chicken at the time it went down!!

Hope the organisers get MP's Straw & Jones to lead the march. This will help with the credibility in the eyes of the media / press world.

Both are to be contacted, Graham Jones' presence at the 24 hour protest in January was fantastic. Contact is being made with both these people and senior council members.

Both are to be contacted, Graham Jones' presence at the 24 hour protest in January was fantastic. Contact is being made with both these people and senior council members.

Realistically, how many marchers do you think will participate ?

Archived