BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Community March

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be great to see many flags and retro shirts this Saturday ,nice and positive flags can be taken into the ground e.g BRFCS flag, the Jack Walker Darwen end flag.

This is a march of Unity

If ever there was a day to dig out your 94/95 Championship shirts then Saturday is that day! *cough* if you can still fit into it, that is......

Bloody hell most of Rovers supporters are depressed enough, Do Not, I repeat, Do Not synchronise with coldplay!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I was mad enough without you mentioning the 'C' word! You're going to get me in wall kicking mode in a minute!

All stewards have been warned about the Blues Bar beer and food fight lol. Theyre on high alert 'code white feather' will be announced by Gerald Jackson if a party sausage is dropped.

My 3 A0 banners are printed out. Going to stick them onto cardboard and water proof them!!! Roll on Saturday.

Love it ralf-i will go on record as praising your creative efforts mate!! Anuarda Winslet lives!!!

All stewards have been warned about the Blues Bar beer and food fight lol. Theyre on high alert 'code white feather' will be announced by Gerald Jackson if a party sausage is dropped.

Do what you want but don't you dare touch my cheese pie, Jock. It'll get ugly!

Do what you want but don't you dare touch my cheese pie, Jock. It'll get ugly!

I wouldnt dare get between a lancashire lass and her pie <_<

Enjoy your pie it'll be better than what Rovers serve up.

Back down to earth now. Just been watching Newsnight - Jack Straw needs to distance himself from our march this weekend or it'll just be ruined by tabloid journos trying to catch him out in the light of this programme's revelations.

Back down to earth now. Just been watching Newsnight - Jack Straw needs to distance himself from our march this weekend or it'll just be ruined by tabloid journos trying to catch him out in the light of this programme's revelations.

what revelations?

It all goes back to his time as Home Secretary when he allegedly allowed someone to be extradited to Libya, straight into the arms of torturers. He's being sued because of it. Can't give any more details - Bob's got the Chelsea highlights on now.

Edit: Ah, seems that chap is now a leader of the rebel forces that ousted Gaddafi, Abdel Hakim Belhadj, so Jack is in a spot of bother here.

It all goes back to his time as Home Secretary when he allegedly allowed someone to be extradited to Libya, straight into the arms of torturers. He's being sued because of it. Can't give any more details - Bob's got the Chelsea highlights on now.

Edit: Ah, seems that chap is now a leader of the rebel forces that ousted Gaddafi, Abdel Hakim Belhadj, so Jack is in a spot of bother here.

He should be made a lord for doing that.

Pafell wrote: Neither the owners not punishing Kean for DD a criminal offence. They just say the courts punished him etc.

Pafell you do really let yourself down by making statements like this yes the courts punished him but the club should also be punishing him. If you look back then Givet got done for DD. So the players obviously have learnt these are the right things to do. Also there is the issue what if he killed someone. I also read that report new owners transition period, new manager I almost chocked who tells this clown what to come out with such BS!. The sooner this clown has gone the better.

Pafell wrote: Neither the owners not punishing Kean for DD a criminal offence. They just say the courts punished him etc.

Pafell you do really let yourself down by making statements like this yes the courts punished him but the club should also be punishing him. If you look back then Givet got done for DD. So the players obviously have learnt these are the right things to do. Also there is the issue what if he killed someone.

You need to have a read of employment law.

You need to have a read of employment law.

Depends on the occupation, despite what the courts may say or prove, Police, Fire service etc can be fired for being declared bankrupt, If Kean were to strike another player and was taken to court and dealt with, he wouldnt be get his CRB and he couldnt perform certain duties, so he would be sacked!!

Employment law quite clearly states that striking a fellow employee is classed as Gross Misconduct and is a sackable offence with no recourse or compensation for the said employee, silly boy Stevie, you may have a problem there!!

As for the players supposedly involved, them as well but they would be able to move for free!!

I wonder?

Pafell you do really let yourself down by making statements like this yes the courts punished him but the club should also be punishing him. If you look back then Givet got done for DD. So the players obviously have learnt these are the right things to do. Also there is the issue what if he killed someone. I also read that report new owners transition period, new manager I almost chocked who tells this clown what to come out with such BS!. The sooner this clown has gone the better.

Are these grown adults who are influenced by the man in charge or young, impressionable, primary school kids??

It is this sort of nonsense and mud slinging that riles me. Stick to the facts, over a relatively long period, Kean has proven to be a failure as a manager. He has managed a team for 18months and amassed about 50 points..what more needs to be said? The rest is absolutely irrelevant.

Cleared Route for Saturday

http://twitpic.com/9bruol

1. Head west on Exchange St toward King William St

2. Continue onto King William St

3. Turn left onto Northgate

4. Turn right onto Blakey Moor

5. Turn left onto Barton St

6. Slight right onto Lord St W

7. Turn left onto Cardwell Pl

8. Slight right onto Barton St

9. Turn left onto King St

10. Turn right onto Mincing Ln

11. Continue onto Darwen St

12. Continue onto Great Bolton St

13. Continue onto Bolton Rd/A6078

Continue to follow Bolton Rd

14. Turn left onto Tweed St

Into the gates of the Jack Walker Stand where a static protest shall be held

Depends on the occupation, despite what the courts may say or prove, Police, Fire service etc can be fired for being declared bankrupt, If Kean were to strike another player and was taken to court and dealt with, he wouldnt be get his CRB and he couldnt perform certain duties, so he would be sacked!!

Employment law quite clearly states that striking a fellow employee is classed as Gross Misconduct and is a sackable offence with no recourse or compensation for the said employee, silly boy Stevie, you may have a problem there!!

As for the players supposedly involved, them as well but they would be able to move for free!!

I wonder?

But the remarks in the post related to drink driving not gross misconduct. My employment contract states I need a valid driving licence therefore a DD conviction could mean dismissal. We don't know what Kean's contract states but I doubt a driving licence is essential to his work.

Archived