BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Community March

Pafell wrote: Neither the owners not punishing Kean for DD a criminal offence. They just say the courts punished him etc.

Pafell you do really let yourself down by making statements like this yes the courts punished him but the club should also be punishing him. If you look back then Givet got done for DD. So the players obviously have learnt these are the right things to do. Also there is the issue what if he killed someone. I also read that report new owners transition period, new manager I almost chocked who tells this clown what to come out with such BS!. The sooner this clown has gone the better.

Read the context of the post. All I said is that all venkys could say is the courts punished him etc.

Personally I would have sacked him for that alone. The moment he was convicted I would have sacked him. I said so at the time.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been told that the players where fighting among themselves in the changing room after last weeks match

Daily Mail reported earlier in the week that there were heated words at the least, as the press room is next door to the away dressing room at swansea and they heard every word

Sure its been mentioned on here several times but not got it in me to trawl through 9 pages so does anyone knowwhere specifically meeting and more importantly when do we set off?

Yep, will second that.

Not sure whether I'll support this or not until I've seen some further detail. IMO, has all got too political and a bit bitchy.

Sure its been mentioned on here several times but not got it in me to trawl through 9 pages so does anyone knowwhere specifically meeting and more importantly when do we set off?

In front of old town hall (the one beside BHS) 1 for 1.15, set off time approx 1.30

Just had a text about the Fanzone thing. Starts at 12pm. Seems hastily arranged in order to get some people (especially families) to go there instead of the march. Leaving just the stereotypical protest types (young/single males) who they can dismiss as a minorityin the usual way.

I would urge people to see through this and bring their families to the match. An empty fanzone and large march would show the club they can't buy fans with these cynical acts.

I've lost all respect for the club these days...

Yep, will second that.

Not sure whether I'll support this or not until I've seen some further detail. IMO, has all got too political and a bit bitchy.

http://brfcactiongroup.co.uk/blackburn-rovers-community-march-21042012/

If there is anything missing i'll try and add it if you inform me what other detail is needed

Reading this, reminds me of why i am marching tomorrow

I have never written a poem before, I don’t see any point in rhyme

it never appeals to us working class, it’s just a waste of time.

Well now its abit different, I need to tell you how I feel

and in some small way pay tribute to the Blackburn man of steel.

Its vital not to miss the point, footballs not just a bit of fun,

its pride and passion, skill and strength all rolled into one.

It’s not about Man Utd, Chelsea or some foreign fancy Dan,

Its Blackburn, Preston, Burnley, that’s where it all began.

Where what you see is what you get, but don’t show how you feel

but I'm making my exception for the Blackburn Man of Steel.

I really need to thank him for the pride he gave us back

just for a while we were the best, Thanks to Uncle Jack!

Few people have the vision to make a dream come true

The beauty of Jack Walker’s was - We got an invite to

Some saw him as a rich old man who bought a winning team

But for me they miss the point, he gave us all our dream!!

I think its maybe true to say it could not last forever

But then again Im sure, its better once than never!

And even if those winning ways never do come back

they can’t take away our memories, Thanks to Uncle Jack!!

Hendry, Sutton, Batty, Shearer - the names run off the tongue

But 'THERE'S ONLY ONE JACK WALKER' is still the Rovers song

So forget the players agents and smart Armani Suits

Raise a glass to Uncle Jack, A man who knew his roots

Good luck, boys and girls - I hope the numbers are substantial.

I would have been there but for pre-arranged other plans.

At least the weather is lovely this time around :tu:

Well done to everyone who joined the march. I'm proud of you all. Now let's get behind the boys for 90 mins!

And to all those who were stood outside the Blackburn end watching the Arsenal v Chelsea match when we arrived, as well as those audibly grumbling about the protesters having "caused our relegation" (whilst you did nothing), you can (Please don't use that word again) off the lot of you. You don't deserve a football club in your town.

d5d1b7d5.jpg

Archived