Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked (or you're not logged in)
4842 replies to this topic

#41 ruggles1995

ruggles1995

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:31 AM

From twitter
@mikehallitv :Steve Kean will face the media today, just 24 hours after a leaked letter from within the club called for his sacking

get ready for the BS then

#42 Hughesy

Hughesy

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21885 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:33 AM

Yeah, because the 'KEAN OUT' message wasn't clear enough already, Hughesy?

At a game they attend Titman? No it hasnít been.
The best way to predict your future is to create it!!

#43 Majiball

Majiball

Prince of BRFCS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10207 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:37 AM

I'm confused how did Kean earn a future?
"To be the best Jockey in the World do you have to have been a top Race Horse?"

"For what is the best choice, for each individual is the highest it is possible for him to achieve."

#44 Amarillo

Amarillo

Villarreal CF/Rovers fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14215 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:50 AM

At a game they attend Titman? No it hasnít been.

Must have imagined the Arsenal game, then.

What, Hughesy? They're going to have a sudden epiphany, 'You know what? Maybe we *should* sack that Kean bloke after all!'

The artist formerly known as Topman

#45 Mattyblue

Mattyblue

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7485 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:53 AM

'Steve Kean is today appointed Blackburn Rovers Chief Executive, though will control to manage first team affairs.'

#46 HemelRover

HemelRover

Uefa Europa League

• Community Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1489 posts
  • Xbox Gamer Tag:BigPhatTom
  • Twitter: @BigPhatTom

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:55 AM

'Steve Kean is today appointed Blackburn Rovers Chief Executive, though will control to manage first team affairs.'

Sadly cant tell if this is a joke or not.
Everyone is wise until he speaks.

#47 koi

koi

Uefa Europa League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1423 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:02 AM

Only one person I see getting the boot and that's Mr P Hunt.

Told ya

#48 Tim Southampton Rover

Tim Southampton Rover

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4989 posts
  • Twitter: @timmoyoung

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:24 AM

If Kean is given a new contract or is backed then we might as well play games behind closed doors.
Tugay's Blue and White Army

#49 Jackson

Jackson

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:30 AM

Discussion over, by the looks of it.

#50 T.J.Newton

T.J.Newton

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4141 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:39 AM

any bets on how long it takes kean to mention the arsenal/man u wins in the next presser?

il 18secS.

Edited by hardly1980, 09 May 2012 - 10:40 AM.

“Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don’t learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us.” - Stephen Colbert

"Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear." - Albert Camus

#51 Ferrit

Ferrit

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:40 AM

Pay rise and an extended contract anyone?

"Wur had really positive talks and the owners back me to the hilt"

#52 Rovermatt

Rovermatt

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9050 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:48 AM

It'll end up like Seth Johnson's contract negotiations.

Agnew's probably doing one handed push-ups now in preparation for this press conference.
“Bible camp's cancelled.

#53 rog of the rovers

rog of the rovers

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2030 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:58 AM

I'm not saying this will happen, but it wouldnt surprise me from Kean if.....

He resigns as manager giving some teary speech about how he gave it his best shot and luck was against him. Tells the media that the owners wanted him to carry on, but he decided it was time to listen to the fans and step aside. That said, he has graciously accepted the role of club ambassador/academy director over in India.

That would leave Kean's reputation intact (victim culture, turn negativity back towards the fans) and give him a glimmer of a chance of working in football again.

Grounds Visited - Ewood Park, Reebok, Goodison, Old Trafford, Eastlands, Riverside, Britannia, Stadium of Light, Hawthorns, DW, Bloomfield Rd, Turf Moor, Ricoh, Deepdale, Molyneaux, Galpharm, Elland Rd, King Power, Spotland, Globe, Pride, Keep Moat, City Gd. (23/92 and counting) Extras - Old Wembley, Millennium, Highbury, Filbert St, Edgeley Park, Moss Rose.

#54 perthblue02

perthblue02

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3170 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:00 AM

It'll end up like Seth Johnson's contract negotiations.

Agnew's probably doing one handed push-ups now in preparation for this press conference.

He will be using one hand alright but it will be "relaxing" his lovely Stevie
Born 1875 courtesy of John Lewis and Arthur Constantine<span style='color: #333333'><span style='font-family: Arial'> -  Revived 1986 courtesy of  Jack Walker -  Set on the Path to Destruction 2010  courtesy of Venky's , The Plan & their Associates  </span></span>

#55 tomphil

tomphil

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2350 posts

• ST Block: NO5

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:09 AM

I'm not saying this will happen, but it wouldnt surprise me from Kean if.....

He resigns as manager giving some teary speech about how he gave it his best shot and luck was against him. Tells the media that the owners wanted him to carry on, but he decided it was time to listen to the fans and step aside. That said, he has graciously accepted the role of club ambassador/academy director over in India.

That would leave Kean's reputation intact (victim culture, turn negativity back towards the fans) and give him a glimmer of a chance of working in football again.

I don't care if he go's out with Angels playin harps beside him and a speach from the Queen just as long as he ~~~~~~ go's :wacko:

#56 Clitherover

Clitherover

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2652 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:10 AM

If Kean is given a new contract or is backed then we might as well play games behind closed doors.

Well I for one won't be going to anymore games with that horrible little scumbag in charge, I wonder how many others will do the same?

It's simple, he HAS to go.

#57 RoyRover

RoyRover

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4644 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:45 AM

If Kean signs a new contract we can all pack our bags and go home. I will not support a club that has that man and those owners backing him at the helm.
Certainly not when you've got Liberia's deficit in your Sky Rocket!

#58 GAV

GAV

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9966 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:50 AM

Venkys wont sell....so at Stamford Bridge, the fans need to make it clear that Kean CANNOT have a future here.

Its far to late now, this should have been happening since the loss to Bolton at home.

Monday was the tipping point for many, but people should have been up in arms long before then, missed the boat, wouldn't have happended at other clubs I can tell you that

Oh mercerman, come out come out wherever you are! :tu:

#59 Clitherover

Clitherover

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2652 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:56 AM

Venkys wont sell....so at Stamford Bridge, the fans need to make it clear that Kean CANNOT have a future here.

Who's nuts enough to pay £50 to watch that shower?, we were bad enough when we had something to play for.

Hughesy don't you think it's time to change the second part of your signature, you surely can't still support Venkys after all they've done?

#60 Mr Maureen

Mr Maureen

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:02 PM

Its far to late now, this should have been happening since the loss to Bolton at home.

Monday was the tipping point for many, but people should have been up in arms long before then, missed the boat, wouldn't have happended at other clubs I can tell you that

The barmy army just sat on their arses.......and here we are.

Fans make a club....we deserve to be where we are.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Legal Information

All content is copyright of its respective posters and may not be representative of the views of BRFCS Ltd, its staff, volunteers, members, sponsors or advertisers. Content on the public forums of this site is not pre-moderated. If you feel that any content is defamatory or constitutes harassment, or that it contravenes the site posting guidelines, or that it may result in the site or its owners, volunteers, users or members facing legal action, you should alert BRFCS immediately either by using the REPORT function available on every post or by sending an email to admin@brfcs.com with details of the content in question.

Note that this site uses cookies. As the site does not function without cookies, any use of the site implies consent for us to use them. Under new European law, BRFCS is required to disclose how these cookies are used. Please see our privacy policy for more information.

BRFCS Ltd. Registered in England and Wales under company registration number 07315781.