BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gta:san Andreas

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Glenn was last seen wearing a baseball cap, gold chain and leather gimp outfit, wandering around the Las Venturas 24/7 store !

ohmy.gif

biggrin.gif Yeah I've done that bit.

At the moment I've more a less done everything but I have to keep taking my girlfriend out to get that keycard thing.

Only problem is every time I come round to her house in a car, she always says I'm too fat or I don't look fit enough, yet I have no fat and my muscle is a third of the way on that bar.

I don't know if it helps with the muscle/fat thing, but I always turned up in the gimp suit, that way she skips the whole drive and dinner thing and get straight to the sex. It may lose a couple of potential date points, but its a shed load quicker (I think I only had to visit her 3 times, 4 if you count the mission visit).

Has anyone noticed the roulette table not being sensible, I must have played 30 games and only seen black come in 3 times. Currently I am very rich smile.gif

I don't know if it helps with the muscle/fat thing, but I always turned up in the gimp suit, that way she skips the whole drive and dinner thing and get straight to the sex. It may lose a couple of potential date points, but its a shed load quicker (I think I only had to visit her 3 times, 4 if you count the mission visit).

Has anyone noticed the roulette table not being sensible, I must have played 30 games and only seen black come in 3 times. Currently I am very rich smile.gif

What do Glenn rolleyes.gif Everytime I come to read a post about GTA latley, I find you going on about your Gimp suit. Now, have you not read about real life and computer games getting mixed up. Take care my friend.

For those that dont already know, there is no gimp suit in San Andreas so you dont need to spend any time looking for it.

I haven't played the game in a while now but I wanted to ask - how do you make progress with Denise? Everytime I turn up at her house at 20:00 she's not there. Everytime! And the bar keeps reminding me that my progress is going down with her. I used to take her to bars in the city but that wouldn't really push up the progress...?

I haven't played the game in a while now but I wanted to ask - how do you make progress with Denise? Everytime I turn up at her house at 20:00 she's not there. Everytime! And the bar keeps reminding me that my progress is going down with her. I used to take her to bars in the city but that wouldn't really push up the progress...?

Shoot her in the knee cap and that will give her something to moan about

Lots of people seem to be struggling with girlfriends not being there, some sites advise a complete change of clothes, but I've got a feeling its more to do with you becoming too fat/skinny/muscley/wimpy that you GF is so embarased she hides when you come around.

Lots of people seem to be struggling with girlfriends not being there, some sites advise a complete change of clothes, but I've got a feeling its more to do with you becoming too fat/skinny/muscley/wimpy that you GF is so embarased she hides when you come around.

I don't think it's that. I've no fat and my muscle is 100%. I changed clothes so that my sex appeal is about 75%. And she's still not there. Maybe an afro?

I think I'm going to ask my (real) girlfriend to sit down in front of the television and tell me what's wrong with CJ. It's the only way I'll find out.

also what's the point of 24-7 stores? Can you only buy drinks and play video games in there...?

so thats why my GF hides when I go round? wink.gif

• 3 weeks later...
I haven't had hardly any time to play since I got it (so no body mock me for being so far behind)

I am currently stuck on a level that Big Smoke rides a bike and you get on the back and have to shoot the pursuers.

Any tips?

Try to stay level with the front of the train so you are just infront of the men on the train. Stay as far right as possible also.

I haven't had hardly any time to play since I got it (so no body mock me for being so far behind)

I am currently stuck on a level that Big Smoke rides a bike and you get on the back and have to shoot the pursuers.

Any tips?

Try to stay level with the front of the train so you are just infront of the men on the train. Stay as far right as possible also.

Didnt explain myself very well. The train level I passed first go but I was stuck on the one where you are shooting and smoke is driving and its a truck thats after you. I managed it last night with only a very small amount of life left (dont know how becuase I was terrible at the level)

Moving House over Christmas so GTA is on the back burner again sad.gif

Ahhh ... The "Terminator II" level (because of the chase down the flood control system chased by a truck). Bloody good that level ... and pretty hard.

I'm left with just the last mission to do, but I'm now attempting to get 100%, so I'm leaving the last mission until last.

Is that End of the Line?

I can't seem to do it. - It's so friggin long!!! Get in the house with the SWAT, then all the way up, then kill him, then all the way out (burning your butt off along the process), then chase the truck, then shoot away at random people and police (at which point my car's health goes down and out everytime). Why is this mission so long?

Is that End of the Line?

I can't seem to do it. - It's so friggin long!!! Get in the house with the SWAT, then all the way up, then kill him, then all the way out (burning your butt off along the process), then chase the truck, then shoot away at random people and police (at which point my car's health goes down and out everytime). Why is this mission so long?

i havent got back out the warehouse yet.

although the swat tanks an utter riot with its water cannon

Ahhh ... The "Terminator II" level (because of the chase down the flood control system chased by a truck). Bloody good that level ... and pretty hard.

I'm left with just the last mission to do, but I'm now attempting to get 100%, so I'm leaving the last mission until last.

jesus ive got to start all over again huh.gif

Is that End of the Line?

i havent got back out the warehouse yet.

although the swat tanks an utter riot with its water cannon

Mate you're in for a rock hard time when you get out. People chucking grenades at you, bikers with kevlar so that despite shooting at them they stay on and grin at you while your car meter filters down until the inevitable "mission failed" plastered on your screen.

mad.gifmad.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.