BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gta:san Andreas

I actually managed to complete Zero's missions. The RC plane one was the hardest one.

Plane on??

I can't seem to finish downing the luftwaffe on his first mission! I gave it 6 goes before I put Pro-Evo on in frustration and kicked Man U's butt.

The closest I got was down to 20 seconds before "Curse you Blakely..."

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuck on that bl00dy dancing one on the beach done all the rest and that is the only one available to do. has anyone any tips for this, you need to get 4000 points however i can only get about 1500.

Press the right buttons at the right time !!

Did it second time. Missed it the first time by 100 points.

I've finished Toreno's missions. The Stowaway mission was a lot of fun, N.O.E less so. Took a few tries that one.

Also done the first Woozie mission in Las Venturas. The missions certainly have been getting harder and harder. Flying School was annoying.

Anyone finished the story missions? The last mission for me was rubbish, dissapointed at how easy it was!!

What's been your fav mission so far? I quite liked Green Goo, the Harrier one and Stealing the police motorbikes!!

Me too.

I thought the ending to the missions at the end was poor, considering the missions building up to it, the ones that you've mentioned, were very good.

At the moment, I'm taking over all the other gang's turf now.

Brilliant game though.

I have however managed to get All Silver (with a couple of golds) at the Driving School and my girlfriend gives me free Pay N Sprays.

How do you get into the driving school? There's always someone talking to the highlighted girl in the school who turns around and says I have to eat more.

Even after quite a few pizzas, she still says that. Am I missing something?

Anyone finished the story missions? The last mission for me was rubbish, dissapointed at how easy it was!!

What's been your fav mission so far? I quite liked Green Goo, the Harrier one and Stealing the police motorbikes!!

Me too.

I thought the ending to the missions at the end was poor, considering the missions building up to it, the ones that you've mentioned, were very good.

Brilliant game though.

I'm taking over the turfs as well, I have got about 30 now, Lagos down to 9 and the Ballas down to 11 I think!! Those Lagos are hard @#/?s though

Do you know if once you take over a whole gangs turf does it wipe them out completely or will they still attack you hood?

I've finished Toreno's missions. The Stowaway mission was a lot of fun, N.O.E less so. Took a few tries that one.

Also done the first Woozie mission in Las Venturas. The missions certainly have been getting harder and harder. Flying School was annoying.

Flying School is easy, especially if you did a lot in Vice City! I got all Gold's after several attemps except for the Parachute on and I can only get Silver!! I got an extra Stunt Plane now outside the hanger!

Woozies missions are good fun, especially the Heist missions

I have however managed to get All Silver (with a couple of golds) at the Driving School and my girlfriend gives me free Pay N Sprays.

How do you get into the driving school? There's always someone talking to the highlighted girl in the school who turns around and says I have to eat more.

Even after quite a few pizzas, she still says that. Am I missing something?

Ignore the girl (it's just a potential girlfriend), I think there is a red corona in front of the TV to start the driving school bit.

Me too.

Brilliant game though.

I'm taking over the turfs as well, I have got about 30 now, Lagos down to 9 and the Ballas down to 11 I think!! Those Lagos are hard @#/?s though

Do you know if once you take over a whole gangs turf does it wipe them out completely or will they still attack you hood?

I think, although I'm not sure, but they can still come and attack you up to a point, there's loads to do so it should keep you busy.

Is there going to be another GTA released within the next year or two?

I would only assume so, they seem to have a great franchise that sells millions of copies!

When PS2 first came out GTA 3 was released pretty much straight away then it was another 2 years before Vice City was out then a further 2 years after that for San Andreas!!

PS3 will be out soon so I would probably imagine they will tie a release in with that!

Zero's second mission was easy!

smile.gif

The thing I like most about this game is what you can do between missions. I took a boat out to sea and dived around looking for oysters. Then back on the boat, on to another location and dive again. Kept me occupied for a whole hour and a half! Not as bad as someone playing the bee game for that long but still...

I really liked the cop bike mission! How I did was go for the bike on the right first and then once you drop that one off then look on the map and go for the closest one depending on where you! Also when you get a cop bike get on the motorway as quickly as possible in the opposite direction to the truck and you should get there a lot quicker!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.