BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gta:san Andreas

AFAIK there are only two ways of getting the key card from Millie, boff her or shoot her.

It may be that your brother has already killed her, in which case (if memory serves) you should recieve a call from Woozie asking how it's going, you then tell him you've killed her and he suggests you just let yourself into he house (which you can then do).

Of course, if could be that she's alive and she's just never there, which does normally sort itself out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glenn (or anyone else),

What do you use the camera for? It says something like 0 out of 50 camera shots found (or something like that).

Where do you have to use your camera to find these points?

BTW, one cool thing I found is when you drive your car over the cliff into the sea, even after about 10 minutes, if you dive down there, you'll find the car on the bottom of the ocean.

Glenn (or anyone else),

What do you use the camera for? It says something like 0 out of 50 camera shots found (or something like that).

Where do you have to use your camera to find these points?

BTW, one cool thing I found is when you drive your car over the cliff into the sea, even after about 10 minutes, if you dive down there, you'll find the car on the bottom of the ocean.

Landmarks in San Feirro.

When viewed through the camera (and only through the camera) 50 "landmarks" have a spinning pinky-purpley bubble with a camera on it. Snap a pic with the bubble and you'll have yourself 1 of 50 smile.gif

They are much tougher to find than Graffitti Tags and Horseshoes as you don't just stumble across them (unless you walk round with your camera fixed to your eye like a japanese tourist).

• 1 month later...

Ok, the Mrs has been away this week so I have been able to pick this little gem up again (its no good playing while she is there or you do 1 mission and then you hear "have you finished your game yet")

Anyway, onto the point. I have sailed through the last few missions no problem but I have come up against an annoying mission that involves Zero and shooting remote control planes. They just keep coming and no matter how many I shoot they just throw more and more at me.

Do any of you know an easy way to do this?

Also, nice to see the guy from GTA III in the last Catalina mission smile.gif

Edited by Cocker

318891[/snapback]

No (other than don't even think about attempting it at night). It's just a case of learning the patterns (the planes always appear in the same order). Some people claim turning of rummble helps.

Most people think it's the second hardest mission in the game (the hardest being the one that follows it (unless you've left these missions until your a very skilled pilot)).

318891[/snapback]

No (other than don't even think about attempting it at night). It's just a case of learning the patterns (the planes always appear in the same order). Some people claim turning of rummble helps.

Most people think it's the second hardest mission in the game (the hardest being the one that follows it (unless you've left these missions until your a very skilled pilot)).

318896[/snapback]

There's nothing worse than completing a hard mission and then getting another one thrown in your face.

Dam those little planes.

Dam those little planes.

318897[/snapback]

No, Damn You Berkley, Damn You !

(Actaully, I found the one after much easier, but I did it towards the end of the game).

318905[/snapback]

Glenn, now forgive me if I am totally wrong here but remembering you from the Rovers meet (where I was very very drunk so it is quite possible that I am wrong) but I thought that you bear an uncanny resemblance to Zero - it may just because you were both wearing caps but there you go

Does anyone else find flying planes in the Toreno missions suicidally annoying. It took me flippin ages to pass the licence, and now I'm given this dumb WWII type plane to go drop something off... he's in the FBI, why cant he get a friggin chopper?

I know this is an old chestnut, but the brother in law says the graphics are better than on the PS2.

Now that I'm holding a bat, is there an oakside nursing home ?

323288[/snapback]

Classic AS, absolute classic laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

AAAAARRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTA SAN Andreas was one of my fav games ever until I came up against two stupid stages i.e. Zero levels. Its not that they are hard its more about the annoying controls.

I had been stuck on the first one where you shoot the little planes for ages but finally managed to do it. I let out a sigh of relief and thought thank god thats done now I can get on with some real playing - wrong. The next one is even more annoying where you have to fly the little plane.

1. The controls are really bad

2. The fuel flies down to quick

3. I follow this path - Start and take out the Van nearly in front of you. Turn back down the street and get the guy on the push bike. Then I get the other van at the bottom (No real problems so far and I haven't hit anything) Now back to the top where I come across two people on a motorbike who ALWAYS take me out.

Can anyone tell me if I am really bad at this game or did this happen to you?

2 BLOODY HOURS I SPENT TRYING TO DO THIS LAST NIGHT mad.gif

Edited by Cocker

GTA SAN Andreas was one of my fav games ever until I came up against two stupid stages i.e. Zero levels.  Its not that they are hard its more about the annoying controls. 

I had been stuck on the first one where you shoot the little planes for ages but finally managed to do it.  I let out a sigh of relief and thought thank god thats done now I can get on with some real playing - wrong.  The next one is even more annoying where you have to fly the little plane.

1.  The controls are really bad

2.  The fuel flies down to quick

3.  I follow this path - Start and take out the Van nearly in front of you.  Turn back down the street and get the guy on the push bike.  Then I get the other van at the bottom (No real problems so far and I haven't hit anything)  Now back to the top where I come across two people on a motorbike who ALWAYS take me out. 

2 BLOODY HOURS I SPENT TRYING TO DO THIS LAST NIGHT  mad.gif

326702[/snapback]

The second Zero mission is considerably easier after you've done all the Verdant Meadows Flight School Missions. Not becuase it teaches you to fly (although it does) but because at the point where you unlock the zero mission you flying stat is very low.

The second Zero mission is considerably easier after you've done all the Verdant Meadows Flight School Missions. Not becuase it teaches you to fly (although it does) but because at the point where you unlock the zero mission you flying stat is very low.

326718[/snapback]

Nice one Glenn, I will carry on with the other missions then thumbs-up.gif

I'm on the PC version and have just arrived at this mission. A mouse makes it much easier to complete the first mission. I had a go at the plane mission but i'll carry on with other missions

Cheers Glenn for the horse racing tips i made 7 million by constantly betting on the green horse

GTA SAN Andreas was one of my fav games ever until I came up against two stupid stages i.e. Zero levels.  Its not that they are hard its more about the annoying controls. 

I had been stuck on the first one where you shoot the little planes for ages but finally managed to do it.  I let out a sigh of relief and thought thank god thats done now I can get on with some real playing - wrong.  The next one is even more annoying where you have to fly the little plane.

1.  The controls are really bad

2.  The fuel flies down to quick

3.  I follow this path - Start and take out the Van nearly in front of you.  Turn back down the street and get the guy on the push bike.  Then I get the other van at the bottom (No real problems so far and I haven't hit anything)  Now back to the top where I come across two people on a motorbike who ALWAYS take me out. 

2 BLOODY HOURS I SPENT TRYING TO DO THIS LAST NIGHT  mad.gif

326702[/snapback]

There is a certain technique to this mission. The key word is efficiency. You can't risk any mistakes or wasted time-your fuel will run out otherwise. The best approach to take is to snuff out the guy on the bike first, then the nearest van and then the remaining two targets further away.

The best way to take them is to land the plane behind the target as it moves along the street. As the guns on your plane are extremely powerful, simply line yourself up with a clear shot and pull the trigger until the target is dead. This method is definitely recommended with regard to the first two hits. The next two can be taken out in the same way, although if your pushed for time you may want to slowly line them up while descending and blast them from above. In this situation make sure the targets are on a straight road and unlikely to turn out of your line of fire any time soon. If you only get an initial hit or they hear you firing, the target will either fire back or accelerate thus making the mission harder.

Edited by Rovermatt

Right, Got GTA San Andreas for the Xbox, now I can finally read this thread from the beginning.  God I feel a long way behind.

323282[/snapback]

Aye, ditto.

Shame about all the long hours at work. I've not got very far at all yet, but I'll be sure to refer to this thread should I get stuck.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.