BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gta:san Andreas

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the coolest things in the game involves any plane from the LS airport, the parachute from atop a buidling in Commerce or Market in LS and a lot of height smile.gif

I did my first base jump off Mt. Chilliad last night. smile.gifsmile.gif

You must be fairly far in the game.

At the moment I'm working for Zero, a guy who's blind beginning with W, can't remember his name and some other guy who owns a strip club.

I've done all other missions but Big Smokes and now I HAVE to do them to advance the story mad.gif

I hate this stupid train mission. He can't bloody hit anything. Stupid git.

Im the same as you. He is crap at shooting. Im always left with 1 guy standing

I've done all other missions but Big Smokes and now I HAVE to do them to advance the story  mad.gif

I hate this stupid train mission. He can't bloody hit anything. Stupid git.

Im the same as you. He is crap at shooting. Im always left with 1 guy standing

Just pull level with the train and drive on the other track!! I passed that mission on my 6th attempt!

This game just keeps getting better smile.gif

Question though, in San Fierro, what is the best way to make money? Will the garage eventually make you money just like your assets in Los Santos? Will you be able to pick up your money as you can outside your house in Grove Street?

The only assets I have working for me so far in San Ferino are the Valet Parking and The Hippy Shopper (both $2000 in 24 (game) hrs) but then I'm not far into SF.

All those people who thought "Wrong Side Of The Tracks" was tough, wait until you try the "Zero" missions smile.gif I have however managed to get All Silver (with a couple of golds) at the Driving School and my girlfriend gives me free Pay N Sprays.

All those people who thought "Wrong Side Of The Tracks" was tough, wait until you try the "Zero" missions smile.gif

Well pointed out.

Zero's missions are really challenging. I managed to complete his missions, but it took me at least 4/5 times on each one apart from one where I did it first time. I think it's using the analog pad on the controller which seems to make it harder.

Just started the mission 'Monster' on the third island, that's where I'm up to at the moment.

Zero's mission are damn near impossible unsure.gif

How are you going to manage to do his second mission when the couriers are across town and the RC plane runs out of fuel so quickly?

biggrin.gif Shev - It took me ages as well to do Zero's misisons.

Several times I managed to shoot them down but ran out of fuel after I shot the last one down and flew back to Zero's base.

The trick is to do the first three really quickly, using less than a third of your fuel.

Once you take off you can shoot two very quickly down, the couriers are quite close together on streets adjacent to each other.

The third one is a bit of a way off, then the last two.

Fly as quickly as possible all the time, eventually you'll get it.

Good luck.

Just opened the third island, but haven't done much with it yet (other than parked my helicopter on the vegas strip smile.gif ). I'm still tidying up bits of SF (I've done the Wang Cars missions and am part way through the Import/Export ones but I still can't do Zero's).

From a few bits gathered around the net from before the game is released, the lawyer is back, Kent Paul is back and Macca is none other than Shaun Ryder (the audio sample on the teaser site http://www.maccer.net/ gave it away some time ago).

Wasn't Mike Toreno from an older GTA game too ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.